You Know You're Addicted To The Revival When...

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

You know ur addicted to the Revival when u over-anylase stuff and reminisce the "good times" :roll:

salaam

i think we have a good mixture on the forums now..

not many sectarian ppl

a few HT sympathisers

a few young ones, a few oldies...

a few Minhaj ul Quran supporters

a few Revival fans

a few extremists

a few very knowledgable ppl

a few deoband/tablighi supporters

a few technical swots

a few dumb ppl

a few hot heads

a few trouble makers

a few football fanatics

a few professionals

a few students

..which makes a good mixture
it would be boring if we were all the same.... i think now on the forums we can have a good discussion..and even learn something.

wasalaam

tut tut Mr Ed said the Banned word

but I disagree with u there aint no Dumb people here

God knows who ur thinking about :roll:

salaam

why that has come up as a banned word i dont know...

it was suppose to be a few 'd.u.m.b' people... Biggrin was suppose to be a joke....

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

it was suppose to be a few 'd.u.m.b' people... Biggrin was suppose to be a joke....

Your dictator partner banned that word

u need to have a chat with him

too much techical stuff is getting to his head

he picks up offense where there aint non

but I stiil dont think theres any D UMB members here

ed is dumb to suggest that

just testing

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
ed is [banned word] to suggest that

just testing

lol btw its Admin whos the dumb one!!

i know admin is dumb, but i mean ed is dumb 4 suggesting we have some dumb people on here.

and if your dumb, you wont be able to figure out what dumb wordi am reffering to.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

so what are u implying exactly because

if Ed is dumb to suggest that some people are dumb then i aint dumb either!!! lol

you got it, u obviously aint dumb. so i wanna knw who ed thinks is dumb? i knw hes prob thinkin me, i bombard him with emails he never replies 2 Lol how dumb of him

besides dumb, what other dumb words are banned?

this is gettin dumb now

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

only Ed can answer that one...hmm should be an interesting answer Biggrin

see how one banned word creates soo much chaos...Admin should learn from this and maybe un-ban the word lol (just a suggestion) Blum 3

lolz u guys are crazy but nonetheless that was funny 2 listen to, i am surprised ed called sum1 ppl dumb, very disapointed...

you knw your addicted to revival when...

-your on your brek at wrk and its between postin on the forum or eatin food to stop dyin out of hunger and you choose to post on the forum!

or when you sit on the forum till 2am in the mornin!!

Guilty for the 2nd, but i dont sit...im an eception, i post from bed :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
you knw your addicted to revival when...

-your on your brek at wrk and its between postin on the forum or eatin food to stop dyin out of hunger and you choose to post on the forum!

or when you sit on the forum till 2am in the mornin!!

aww sis its nice to see your posts...even though your probably starving lol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
You know ur addicted to the Revival when u over-anylase stuff and reminisce the "good times" :roll:

lol I think it a sign of old age, I beginning to hold onto the past. I don't think I ever really been addicted to the revival. I just think that this place had the best group of individual to discuss and waste the day with. From the time of Shabs, true2islam, Sicky, Georgy, Latifah and I sure they many more, who I missed out, to some of the regular now from then, they know who they are, no need to big them up Wink . I sure that the revival will carry on and become even stronger in time.

wasalaaam

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
to some of the regular now from then, they know who they are, no need to big them up Wink .

wasalaaam

u rerferring to me? Wink

thats so sweet

Yes, I am the Queen of the Revival and there really is no need to big me up Dirol

"Seraph" wrote:
-You know your addicted to the revival when you cant go a day without posting something.

id agree to dat Biggrin

Well since i joined the revival ive found it quiet interesting.

Ive joined other forums too but they seem 2 wrk too slow sumtimes.

Alhamdullilah dis 1 has a new mssge every day Smile plus all sorts of different pple such as members of Minhaj ul Qur'an,fans of the revival n students.

I personally think its a forum were every1 can express themselves bout various topics n also help each other out wid different problems. As i personally can speak freely being honest wid oders n i dnt hav 2 worry whether others will criticise me if i post my opinion.

Alhamdullilah its goin great Wink

May Allah (swt) by the waseela of the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) make dis forum succesful 4 dis life n de hereafter n may he (swt) answer to all our bros n sis duas.Ameen!

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

PREACH! amen

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mujahidah" wrote:
May Allah (swt) by the waseela of the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) make dis forum succesful 4 dis life n de hereafter n may he (swt) answer to all our bros n sis duas.Ameen!

AMEEN! Biggrin

you know when ur addicted when your doing the thing you enjoy the most and under normal circumstances you dont think of anything else, but suddenly you miss the forum and think what your gona post next or what people are discussing whilst ur occupied.

....i was playing footy and thinkin of revival :oops: :oops: :oops:

Farewell people.....we had some great times, but like all good things....the end is near Cray 2

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
Farewell people.....we had some great times, but like all good things....the end is near Cray 2

Indeed the end IS near Cray 2 n thats y we shuld sort ourselves out n help our ummah as they say its neva too l8 2 ask 4 forgiveness so whilst ur wrkin or ur part of an organization or forum do dawah at the same time.

Only Allah (swt) knows what type of blessings u wuld b gettin as long as u remember Allah (swt) n refrain 4rm things he (swt) doesent like, den its fine.

Following the sunnah of the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is a massive example.

by the end is near, i meant im gona hav 2 leave thos forum. on an addictive rating scale of 1-10.....it hits 100. i fear its gradually taking over from my love of football..... :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

sorry bout dat bro, i took it the other way... Biggrin coz i thought u meant life, as we all no life is gnna cum 2 an end 1 day

You Know Your Addicted To The Revival When...

It's the first thing you think about when you wake up... :oops:

When mums asks you to get the shopping in this heat you feel annoyed but can happily do door to door Revival magazine deliveries...

People ask you what you're smiling about and you feel to embarrassed to say its something that someone said on the forum...

You know your addiced to the revival ...

when you start to feel a void in your life without it

Back in BLACK

Get a life u wierdos :roll:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

You know your addicted to the revival ...

when you start digging up old threads because you haven't got anything new to talk about.

That’s not addiction, that’s just boredom…

"Enver" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
That’s not addiction, that’s just boredom…

Next time you get bored go on one of these websites and don't curse us with your precense.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:

Pages