You Know You're Addicted To The Revival When...

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:
no bad thing i tell u!

That's what a lot of addicts think! Blum 3

Welcome to the club Blum 3 Biggrin

thnks for havin me!

so...whens the initiation ceremony??? Blum 3 lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

-after a weeks absence u find urself missing the members and wondering if they’re missing u

finnnnnneeeee.......... >.>

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

finnnnnneeeee.......... >.>

?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

MuslimSisLilSis wrote:

-after a weeks absence u find urself missing the members

When I come on revival which is rarely now I do miss old days of revial (no offence to the 'new guys').

Life moves on and your just too busy to have time Sad that's life but I hope everyone is well x

no offence taken. but while reading old topics..i wished i'd been there.

let's just hope this generation can rise HIGHER than the old one and make the NEXT generation think "oh i wish i was there then.."

Lilly wrote:

let's just hope this generation can rise HIGHER than the old one and make the NEXT generation think "oh i wish i was there then.."

Not gna happen.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Not gna happen.

Talk about PESSIMISM!

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Being realistic! Blum 3 Wink

im not a revvy addict that means Smile

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

Dude, how can you be happy and smile about that! Go away, we don't want you here! Blum 3 Smile

but i have only been here for a fortnight... nah i can't be addicted until all the things on the list are true which btw are not. im short 4 which makes me over half way there......why am i even reading this post, its oooooold

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
but i have only been here for a fortnight... nah i can't be addicted until all the things on the list are true which btw are not. im short 4 which makes me over half way there......why am i even reading this post, its oooooold

only 4? You might aswell be called an addict, or very soon you will become one! :O Blum 3

old is gold.

:oops: now it's 10

Foysol89 wrote:
:oops: now it's 10

It used to be 4 short, now it's 10?

No, it used to be only 4 on the list and now it's 10 -__-

I admit: I'm Proud to be a Revvy Addict Dance 4

add to the list: when you go back to tribby feeling like you've been away for A WHILE and hte last post is yours.

Lilly wrote:

add to the list: when you go back to tribby feeling like you've been away for A WHILE and hte last post is yours.

ROFL Blush don't know what you're talking about

TPOS wrote:
O NO, i think im addicted :S LOL although not all of this applies to me, just some stuff Wink

had to dig this up. LOL

and admin banning the word "dumb" ROFL. (and yeah..that does mean i went back and read the old post. AGAIN. not all of it mind..but i did...)

and for your pleasure i'd like to share this.

aah, the good old days,
how I miss thee!
The world was round
and there was hope

Admin.

now: which voice did you read this in/how did you imagine admin saying this?

_Me_ wrote:

Lilly wrote:

MuslimSister wrote:
Do the [url= guys...

got 59...

LOL, I got 59 too

Wait, thats really wierd! Why did i get exactly the same as both of you! I cant be doing this: 'You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life!' I already know the end bit, i seriously thought i had control over my usage! Why did it say congratulations to me then?! Im going to do this test again, in a few months, that way i'll find out if i've improved on anything! EDIT: Repeats test five minutes later, Yippee I got 57 (: I wonder how that happened!

And LOL @ Admins actions and poetry! Well instead of banning words, he now bans people! I imagine him to say those 4 lines, in a serious yet wanting-to-burst-out-laughing kind of tones! Something out of modern Shakespeare?

he never bans people. Lollywood was just...

Lilly wrote:

he never bans people. Lollywood was just...

Yeah, best keep it blank! I just think its sad on him, he must have nothing to do! Some sad times.

Pages