1971 Pakistani Massacre Of Bengalis

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
I’m on a temporary ban for making a racial slur against a fellow Muslim, In my opinion I am at fault but it wasn’t racist but the moderators have to enforce the forum rules, I’ll let you decide if this is racist:

Are you capable of having a debate without throwing insult’s?

Oh wait you must be Punjabi!
Cray 2

You ranted against Punjabis did ya?

Did you talk about yourself in the third person too?

[b]EDIT: SPLIT FROM "MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS" THREAD[/b]

"Don Karnage" wrote:

...didn't you just recently before this get unbanned?

Yes but that is a private issue between I and the Mod's. Beast I dont understand your question, please elaborate............

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Yes but that is a private issue between I and the Mod's. Beast I dont understand your question, please elaborate............

Before you got banned from MPAC did you have a little rant about Punjabis?

Did any of it involve you talking about yourself in the third person?

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Or in any other person for that matter?

Back in BLACK

lol 5th person.

"The interdimensional plural"

Lol-

We're are SO nosy.

So much for minding our own buisness. Dave I saw the thread you made there too.

I'm counting on Mr Vigilence to get to the bottom of this.

"Beast" wrote:

I feel like I’m being interrogated. The first banned I received was nothing to do with making Punjabi rant’s or anythink of the sort, like I've said - it was a private matter and not connected to any comments on the forum, I'll leave it as that. The comments I made was intended for the person I was debating with, he manged to do a good job in provoking me.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

I feel like I’m being interrogated. The first banned I received was nothing to do with making Punjabi rant’s or anythink of the sort, like I've said - it was a private matter and not connected to any comments on the forum, I'll leave it as that. The comments I made was intended for the person I was debating with, he manged to do a good job in provoking me.

Why the defensiveness? Lol

"Beast" wrote:

The title of this thread is appropriate in answering your question. If what I did was that dreadful then they would have expelled me from the MPAC club!

There’s plenty of malicious comments, which have been made on Mpac forum against Afghani’s and Bengali’s (this is becoming less and less because of the Moderators being more active), compare to what I’ve said, it's not an atom's worth compare to these horrible comments, that I've read.

And these comments made by individual have gone unpunished – this is a different matter all to together. I don’t have a problem with Punjabi Muslim, the issue is far deeper rooted then what it may appear on a short message made on a forum.

Refer back to genocide of 1971! I'll leave it as that.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

The title of this thread is appropriate in answering your question. If what I did was that dreadful then they would have expelled me from the MPAC club!

There’s plenty of malicious comments, which have been made on Mpac forum against Afghani’s and Bengali’s (this is becoming less and less because of the Moderators being more active), compare to what I’ve said, it's not an atom's worth comprae to these horrible comments, that I've read.

And these comments made by individual have gone unpunished – this is a different matter or together. I don’t have a problem with Punjabi Muslim, the issue is far deeper rooted then what it may appear on a short message made on a forum.

Refer back to genocide of 1971! I'll leave it as that.

1971 Pakistani massacre of Bengalis, right?

"Beast" wrote:
1971 Pakistani massacre of Bengalis, right?

Yes- if the older generation of Bengali's and the ones who have blood ties to Bangladesh feel some animosity towards Pakistan, then we should know why.

But what does that have to do with Punjabis?

Why single them out?

"Beast" wrote:
But what does that have to do with Punjabis?

Why single them out?

I’m not singling them out, most of the. Pakistan Army, encompass of Punjabi Soldiers, was a Punjabi dominated army. I don’t see any real attempts made by Muslim of Pakistan to bring 1971 war criminals to justice despite years of campaigning from Bangladeshi, they continue to deny the genocide

i'm not finding this genocide anywhere - what happened?

"Don Karnage" wrote:

[url]

Some old thread on MPAC about it. My friend Rabbit debate this matter in great detail.

I don’t seek retribution nor to pick a fight with Pakistani, I only want justice for the people of Bangladesh.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

[url]

Some old thread on MPAC about it. My friend Rabbit debate this matter in great detail.

I don’t seek retribution nor to pick a fight with Pakistani, I only want justice for the people of Bangladesh.

what justice do you seek now and from whom? ... 35 years later

its a dead issue, i dont know any bengalis or pakistani's who still hold on to it or remember it

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
its a dead issue, i dont know any bengalis or pakistani's who still hold on to it or remember it

Only 35 year’s?

And now your going to tell me we are one Ummah? I find it hard to adopted this line of thinking when injustices against Muslims by Muslims is just swept under the carpet.

You’re right about one think it is a dead issue concerning Pakistani and millions upon millions of Muslim are dead in Bangladesh.

I know plenty of Bengali's who want Justice for the genocide.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

What kind of justice do they want?

mm i confess i only read up about this issue maybe a few years ago. Before that i never knew there was any animosity or even hatred between bengalis and pakistanis. I've never experienced anything bad. I have no sense of hatred for them, but perhaps it's because it didn't effect my generation. I'm sure there are elders about who feel very differently.

My mother seems to remember the onset of that war, but luckily for her she was on her way here, coz my father had secured a job. I don't think either of them hate pakistanis though, my parents and all siblings have a lot of pakistani friends. You can't hold on to the past, and is an apology really going to be of any use???

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

What kind of justice do they want?

Most the general’s involved in the genocide of Bangladesh still hold positions within the Pakistani military (similar to the Baathist, some are being trailed, some Baathist have their old jobs back the only real difference is they are no longer in power!) not one has been to brought to justice for war crimes, no formal apology has been issued, the lack of unwillingness from Pakistani, here and in Pakistani to do any thing for the sake of Justice.

"yashmaki" wrote:

My mother seems to remember the onset of that war, but luckily for her she was on her way here, coz my father had secured a job. I don't think either of them hate pakistanis though, my parents and all siblings have a lot of pakistani friends. You can't hold on to the past, and is an apology really going to be of any use???

You can keep your apology, try speaking to the older Bengali woman who where raped by Pakistani soldiers.

"yashmaki" wrote:

mm i confess i only read up about this issue maybe a few years ago. Before that i never knew there was any animosity or even hatred between bengalis and pakistanis. I've never experienced anything bad. I have no sense of hatred for them, but perhaps it's because it didn't effect my generation. I'm sure there are elders about who feel very differently.

I've been oblivious to this as well... :?

I had no idea this happened.

i never asked for one brother your animosity is really showing.

i can understand your disgust for what happened in the past. But the danger is now younger bengalis blaming the new generation of pakistanis or even the entire pakistani ppl for what happened back then, that isn't fair or wise either is it?

I don't agree with what happened. It angered me when i read about it, but senseless hatred for an entire race isn't right either is it. It's ironic it's hatred for the bengali culture and race that led to the massacre, and now the same hatred towards Pakistanis is growing. All that will lead to is violence. In birmingham for example there is a big racial divide between Bengalis and Pakistanis even though they tend to live within the same localities, my sister tells me there's a lot of racism between them and a lot stems back to this same war.

Don't expect retribution and justice from ppl, you could fight for that all your life and get no where look at Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya etc. Allah will dish out justice even ppl fail do to so in this life.

"yashmaki" wrote:
i never asked for one brother your animosity is really showing.

I can understand your disgust for what happened in the past. But the danger is now younger bengalis blaming the new generation of pakistanis or even the entire pakistani ppl for what happened back then, that isn't fair or wise either is it?

Don't expect retribution and justice from ppl, you could fight for that all your life and get no where look at Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya etc. Allah will dish out justice even ppl fail do to so in this life.

Who is blaming whom? Do you know the Turkish and Kurdish communities of north London have massive street brawls involving gun's, because of the treatment of Turkish Kurds in Turkey, they bring their political disputes to the streets of London. The Bengalis and Pakistani have been far more civilised thus so far, and there is hardly any animosity between us in this country which gives me hope that Bangladesh and Pakistan can reconcile, but the same can’t be said in either of Pakistan and Bangladesh both countries still loath each other.

Why do we act like concern Muslim and care about this Ummah when we are unwillingness to face injustices in our own history?

In 50 years time (If this world hasn’t ended) should we adopted this notion and not speak out against injustice and forgive the Zionist for their war crimes in Palastein, give amnesty to the Russians for the Chechen Genocide?…….. Islam teaches us to fight injustices not to remain silent and stand around and wait for Imam Mahdi to come.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I've been oblivious to this as well... :?

I had no idea this happened.

If I appeared to be attacking anyone here for being Muslim with Pakistani blood ties, Wallahi that wasn’t my intentions and forgive me, you have access to the Mpac forum, I’ll will show this thread once I have access to my account.[/quote]

i never said remain silent, but i;m remaining silent on this thread everything i say is being taken the wrong way

Shazan, wot is wrong with u? :? ur taking bits out of yashmaki's posts instead of reading the whole thing, and accusing the rest of us of not 'facing injustices' or summat. :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:
I have no sense of hatred for them, but perhaps it's because it didn't effect my generation. [b]I'm sure there are elders about who feel very differently.[/b]
and this is how u replied:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
You can keep your apology, try speaking to the older Bengali woman who where raped by Pakistani soldiers.
Fool

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Why do we act like concern Muslim and care about this Ummah when we are unwillingness to face injustices in our own history?

In 50 years time (If this world hasn’t ended) should we adopted this notion and not speak out against injustice and forgive the Zionist for their war crimes in Palastein, give amnesty to the Russians for the Chechen Genocide?…….. Islam teaches us to fight injustices not to remain silent and stand around and wait for Imam Mahdi to come.

why are you assuming things? no one here has denied that this massacre took place, so we are not 'unwilling to face' anything. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"yashmaki" wrote:
Allah will dish out justice even ppl fail do to so in this life.

On the authority of the father of Abu Umamah bib Sahl. [b]The Prophet (pbuh) said:[/b]

[b]“Whoever stands by watching a believer being humiliated without helping him, although he is able to do so, Allah will humiliate him in front of everybody on the Day of Judgment” [/b]

[b]The Prophet Muhammad(saw) has said to us; that "he/she who wakes up in the morning without a concern for his/her fellow brother/sister that person is not a Muslim";[/b]

and also;

[b]"that the Muslim Ummah is like a single body; when a part of it is harmed and/or in pain; the rest of the body rallies to it's defence".[/b]

"yashmaki" wrote:
i never said remain silent, but i;m remaining silent on this thread everything i say is being taken the wrong way.

koi bath nahee hain

"*DUST*" wrote:

why are you assuming things? no one here has denied that this massacre took place, so we are not 'unwilling to face' anything. :roll:

Salam Alaikum

sorry baun main ous ko samaj nahi paiuah

I’ll repeat my words, “[u]why” (not directed at him) do we act like concern Muslim and pretend (I forgot to add pretend) to care our Ummah when we are unwillingness to face injustices in our own history?[/u]

This is from my own experience, and my opinion

The Punjabi based pakistan army pushed the Bengalis too far.

There ARE still issues simmering; for example in punjabi families when people make a joke about som1 or try to make som1 look small they say stuff like "stop acting like a bengali"/ "he's a bengali baby not one of ours" etc. Bengalis are the butt of quite a few jokes.

The massacre of 1971. Elections were held across Pakistan. The majority of Pakistan population was focussed in bangladesh. The houses of parliament, army, adminsitration, economy was based in West Pakistan.

The election results came. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman won overwhelming in Bangladesh and became the democratically elected leader of Pakistan. In punjab/sindh - Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto won the majority. He was an ambitious man and wanted the top job. Bhutto refused to form a government and famously annoucned to gathered crowds that if any of his party members went to the parliament he himself would break their legs.

Crisis: Pakistan puts a bengali incharge. Punjabis cant stomach this. Army too dislikes "bengali baapus" and was even of the view that bengalis are not a warrior race and so were kept out of the army to large extent. Problem.

Pakistans leadership was of the view that they must not divide power between the provinces but should be one central government. They made West Pakistan into One Unit - which effectively made Pakistan Punjab and sindh/baluchistan/sarhad accessory provinces and bangladesh a far off colony.

Mujibur Rahman campaigned on Six Points I think. I cannot remember them in detail but the general idea was that the two wings would share foreign policy, overall admin. But local administration would be localised and not centralised. The Leaders could not tolerate this and viewed it as disasterous to the unity of Pakistan. Problem: Mujibur Rahman won the election on the basis of more regional autonomy; the army and the punjabi leadership were not willing to do this.

Result army went in to control bengali masses. Bengalis rioted; bengali soldiers had their guns confiscated as it was feared they would fire on their punjabi counterparts. The whole situation was one of mistrust and betrayal.

Bhutto the shia eventually achieved his aim and became the leader of Pakistan. The shia population of bangladesh was negligible, mostly they lived in west pakistan. By cutting of bangladesh the Muslim population was halved and in a stroke the shia percentage doubled.

Astaghfirullah, the army committed major atrocity on the muslims of bengal.

The Bengalis turned traitor and invited in the mushriks of india.

The whole situation was a catastrophe; may ALLAH save us from this. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
The Punjabi based pakistan army pushed the Bengalis too far.

There ARE still issues simmering; for example in punjabi families when people make a joke about som1 or try to make som1 look small they say stuff like "stop acting like a bengali"/ "he's a bengali baby not one of ours" etc. Bengalis are the butt of quite a few jokes.

The massacre of 1971. Elections were held across Pakistan. The majority of Pakistan population was focussed in bangladesh. The houses of parliament, army, adminsitration, economy was based in West Pakistan.

The election results came. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman won overwhelming in Bangladesh and became the democratically elected leader of Pakistan. In punjab/sindh - Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto won the majority. He was an ambitious man and wanted the top job. Bhutto refused to form a government and famously annoucned to gathered crowds that if any of his party members went to the parliament he himself would break their legs.

Crisis: Pakistan puts a bengali incharge. Punjabis cant stomach this. Army too dislikes "bengali baapus" and was even of the view that bengalis are not a warrior race and so were kept out of the army to large extent. Problem.

Pakistans leadership was of the view that they must not divide power between the provinces but should be one central government. They made West Pakistan into One Unit - which effectively made Pakistan Punjab and sindh/baluchistan/sarhad accessory provinces and bangladesh a far off colony.

Mujibur Rahman campaigned on Six Points I think. I cannot remember them in detail but the general idea was that the two wings would share foreign policy, overall admin. But local administration would be localised and not centralised. The Leaders could not tolerate this and viewed it as disasterous to the unity of Pakistan. Problem: Mujibur Rahman won the election on the basis of more regional autonomy; the army and the punjabi leadership were not willing to do this.

Result army went in to control bengali masses. Bengalis rioted; bengali soldiers had their guns confiscated as it was feared they would fire on their punjabi counterparts. The whole situation was one of mistrust and betrayal.

Bhutto the shia eventually achieved his aim and became the leader of Pakistan. The shia population of bangladesh was negligible, mostly they lived in west pakistan. By cutting of bangladesh the Muslim population was halved and in a stroke the shia percentage doubled.

Astaghfirullah, the army committed major atrocity on the muslims of bengal.

The Bengalis turned traitor and invited in the mushriks of india.

The whole situation was a catastrophe; may ALLAH save us from this. ameen

Can you explain what you mean by 'mushriks of India'?

And why is it important for you to mention that Bhutto was a Shia and that there was a negligeable Shia population in East Pakistan?

Pages