1971 Pakistani Massacre Of Bengalis

197 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Beast" wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by 'mushriks of India'?

And why is it important for you to mention that Bhutto was a Shia and that there was a negligeable Shia population in East Pakistan?

Mushrik means one who commits shirk- making partners/associates with ALLAH Most High. Mushriks of India means Polytheists/pagans of india. I hope it is clear.

If you want to know, the bengali rebels fled over the bored into india and served as guides to the indian hordes as they entered muslim land and assisted the bengai "guerillas" against the pakistanis.

It is important to mention these facts about shi'a because just as the sacking of baghdaad was a shia betrayal, so too was the division of pakistan. Throughout history you will not find the shi'a in any position except one that hurts islaam.

This is not a thread on shia. It is about bangladesh independence, the shia movers held a powerful stake in this issue and so it was mentioned. History will testify to this.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I did not know about this genocide either, nor has it ever been evident that there was any kind of animosty towards pakistanis from bengalis.

Im quit surprised there is racial hatred between the two in places like birmingham, where im from there is absolutly nothing of this kind

"flower" wrote:
I did not know about this genocide either, nor has it ever been evident that there was any kind of animosty towards pakistanis from bengalis.

Im quit surprised there is racial hatred between the two in places like birmingham, where im from there is absolutly nothing of this kind

Because of Pakistani Nationalism and inferior complexity issue they have with Bengali's.

Im not too sure about this claim about birmingham being a problem spot.

The beauty of islaam is that people from all colours are brought together. Alhamdulillah I know a number of bengali ulama as they were our neighbours and they have treated us with nothing but respect.

I think bengalis and paki get along better than some might think in brum.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Cray 2

"Bengalis were often compared with monkeys and chickens. Said Pakistan General Niazi, 'It was a low lying land of low lying people.' The Hindus among the Bengalis were as Jews to the Nazis: scum and vermin that [should] best be exterminated.

As to the Moslem Bengalis, they were to live only on the sufferance of the soldiers: any infraction, any suspicion cast on them, any need for reprisal, could mean their death. And the soldiers were free to kill at will. The journalist Dan Coggin quoted one Punjabi captain as telling him, 'We can kill anyone for anything. We are accountable to no one.' This is the arrogance of Power." [b](Rummel, Death By Government, p. 335.) [/b]

"Med" wrote:
Im not too sure about this claim about birmingham being a problem spot.

The beauty of islaam is that people from all colours are brought together. Alhamdulillah I know a number of bengali ulama as they were our neighbours and they have treated us with nothing but respect.

I think bengalis and paki get along better than some might think in brum.

thats ulama ur referring to - one would hope we dont have racist ulama! but what of the youth, and the non-scholarly folk?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

get over it shazan. your nationalism is getting annoying.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:

thats ulama ur referring to - one would hope we dont have racist ulama! but what of the youth, and the non-scholarly folk?

dunno, but at the darul Uloom in bham which is bengali run the bengali youth show respect to me , maybe they dont knw im a paki? Dunno.

To me it aint an issue.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Get over it? :evil:

Refer back to page 1 and see my response to "Get over" oh let's move on and accept that it was a Shia conspiracy.

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

dunno, but at the darul Uloom in bham which is bengali run the bengali youth show respect to me , maybe they dont knw im a paki? Dunno.

To me it aint an issue.

Med, it may not be an 'issue' to u coz u clearly havent seen/felt it - go to any state school in B'ham and speak to the bengali and pakistani kids there...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Med" wrote:

To me it aint an issue.

Don't fear, we are not genocidal maniacs

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

To me it aint an issue.

Med, it may not be an 'issue' to u coz u clearly havent seen/felt it - go to any state school in B'ham and speak to the bengali and pakistani kids there...

er. . . my brothers go to school in bham, i went to school in bham, my uncles cousins aunts went to school in bham.

What you on about?

From what I seen we get along alright. I can only speak from my experience, mixed schools and divisions werent that much on bengali/punjabi lines.

If any1 wants to make a big deal out of it they are free to do so, as far as I have seen from my personal experience in school and sixth form and madrassah and masjid and corner shop and butchers etc aint no big hatred.

Whatevaa.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

History has proven time and time again that the best form of intellectual leadership is the islamic one.

Oh and a little Quranic verse for the Nationalists

[b]And verily this Ummah of yours IS A SINGLE UMMAH and I am your Lord and Cherisher: Therefore Fear Me (and no other)."Q.23:53:[/b]

Don't even get me started on the hadiths, the prophet (pbuh)
even directly says tribalism and nationalism are rotten so leave them.

[b]"Those who SPLIT up their religion, and become mere sects each party rejoicing in that which is with itself[/b]!"

[b]Q.42:13: "......that ye should remain steadfast in religion and make no DIVISIONS therein..... "[/b]

Maybe if your aunty and sisters where raped you will feel the sense of injustice we feel everyday. Easy for you to speak when you haven’t been persecuted

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

To me it aint an issue.

I think there’s a clear difference between the Bengali/Pakistani youth one would come across in Mosques or an Islamic forum….and the average Pakistani/Bengali in the streets.

Whilst I’ve been oblivious to what happened in history…I am aware that SOME Pakistani’s consider Bengali’s as “inferior”.

I don’t know if that’s due to racism or history.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Maybe if your aunty and sisters where raped you will feel the sense of injustice we feel everyday. Easy for you to speak when you haven’t been persecuted

Why you blaming me or all punjabis for what happened?

I aint got anything to feel guilty about. And by the way Im from kashmir yeh, so dont talk to me about these things. The same indian army that was invited into pakistan by bengali guerillas is the same one that still today violates my mothers and sisters in kashmir.

Edit:

Muslim Sis I have met bengalis on street, my brothers wen to school with em, we played footy with em, we dossed sixth form with em.
I dont like this topic.

whatevaa

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Don't blame Punjabis.

Sindhis, Baluchis, Pathans are all Pakistanis too you know.

The army is punjabi based with a minority of pathans.

Sindh and baluchistan have virtually nothing in the army.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Muslim Sis I have met bengalis on street, my brothers wen to school with em, we played footy with em, we dossed sixth form with em.

I never said you didn't.

However, as Aasiya pointed out just because you havent personally felt any hostility from the bengali's...or vice versa.

This doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

"Beast" wrote:

Don't blame Punjabis.

Oh really!

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

Don't blame Punjabis.

Oh really!

Yeah.

Pakistani all the way.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I never said you didn't.

However, as Aasiya pointed out just because you havent personally felt any hostility from the bengali's...or vice versa.

This doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

Let me talk about my experience my father hardly ever talks about 1971 he would rather forget, having witness and fleeing Bangladesh as a refugee it’s to pain full for him, my mother stories are even more horrific, her sister has a son and his father is in the Pakistani Punjabi Army.

Bengali’s don’t like to remember the events and genocide in 1971- no one in my family answer’s my question, as for my formal Pakistani friends they are still trying to get over their army defeat and withdrawal from Bangladesh. For far to long Bengalis have been the brunt of racist jokes in my community. If a gang warfare break's out- I wouldn’t be surprised.

here is no pride in being Pakistani,
there is no pide in being Arab,
there is no pride in being Iranian
there is no pide in being Somalian,
there is no pide in being Benagli,
all glory belongs to God.

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

er. . . my brothers go to school in bham, i went to school in bham, my uncles cousins aunts went to school in bham.

ah ok tru, sorry forgot bout that. but say for example, on brum's main street where they have crazy eid celebrations, like the equivalent of Manchester's wilmslow road (is it green street?) when there are all these muslim youth gathered on that road, have u not witnessed any friction between them then? (maybe irfan cud shed some light on this?)

"*DUST*" wrote:

ah ok tru, sorry forgot bout that. but say for example, on brum's main street where they have crazy eid celebrations, like the equivalent of Manchester's wilmslow road (is it green street?) when there are all these muslim youth gathered on that road, have u not witnessed any friction between them then? (maybe irfan cud shed some light on this?)

I am insulted. Our main road is Alum Rock Road, remember it please. Dont go confusing my beloved Alum Rock with GREEN or pink or yellow street. Thank you.

Dont really hang around those areas on eid, just driving through so cant comment. However I remember going to star city years ago on eid. Yeh the bengalis were acting funny with pakis, pakis were acting funny with bengalis, but then again paki gangs were acting funny with each other, bangie gangs were acting funny with each other.

why the hell am i bothering with this topic? It doesnt even bother me.

Im pulling out. Yeh there might be tension but there are also cases where they get along. Thats life, cant say eitherway.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:
(maybe irfan cud shed some light on this?)

My two cents.

Looking at Smethwick, Bengalis and Pakistanis get on kinda OK. Maybe that's because those durbrains who want to get into fights fight with Sikhs instead. :?

There was a Bengali guy at school who was the butt of a few jokes. But nothing serious.

I don't see any visible instances of Pakistani-Bengali unity. But I don't see much friction either. Most definately that's because there's not much Bengalis in my half of the town.

So, I don't know.

"Med" wrote:
Im pulling out. Yeh there might be tension but there are also cases where they get along. Thats life, cant say eitherway.

I wish I had your powers of imagination and pull a blanket over my eyes and picture everything is fine when it’s not.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

I wish I had your powers of imagination and pull a blanket over my eyes and picture everything is fine when it’s not.

mashaALLAH I am honoured. I will pray that ALLAH Most High give you this ability also.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

mashaALLAH I am honoured. I will pray that ALLAH Most High give you this ability also.

Ameen. we are all in need of guidance, how many Bengali members do we have on this forum, how many Bengalis are apart of the Revival team ?

Revival Team, in the light of fairness:

1. How many Bengalis?

2. How many Pakistanis?

3. How many Yemenis?

4. How many Somalis?

5. How many Whites?

6. How many blacks?

7. How many Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Ahnaaf?

8. How many Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Malikiyyah?

9, How many Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Shafi'iyyah?

10. How many Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah Hanaabilah?

UFF!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages