197 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
Revival Team, in the light of fairness:

1. How many Bengalis?

UFF!

Answer?

1. I aint a Revival Member.

2. Im such an idiot, forgot to mention kashmiris! Duh! I'd forget my head if it wasnt screwed on!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I haven’t read anything form the 4 Madhabs that makes genocide permissible, we need not debate about that.

"Med" wrote:
1. I aint a Revival Member.

2. Im such an idiot, forgot to mention kashmiris! Duh! I'd forget my head if it wasnt screwed on!

I’m really anxious to know, there’s no need for wisecracks I asked a serious question.

k, sorry.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Revival Team, in the light of fairness:

1. How many Bengalis?

UFF!

Answer?

yashmaki is bengali, i think our forum oldie Aphrodite is too (she hasnt been around recently :(), dunno bout anyone else, they'd hav to tel u themselves. are u shocked at yashmaki's betrayal of her Bengali brethren? :shock:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
yashmaki is bengali, i think our forum oldie Aphrodite is too (she hasnt been around recently :(), dunno bout anyone else, they'd hav to tel u themselves. are u shocked at yashmaki's betrayal of her Bengali brethren? :shock:

Those who are ignorant on their history, are doomed to repeat it.

Are they forum members or apart of the Revival team?

From the silence, I assume the answer is ZERO. :?:

They are forum members, and also part of the editorial team. I think.

(They are both members of the editorial group on here...)

Really any member of the forums is welcome to contribute.

There are a few that are not on the forums.

Their backgrounds? I dunno. I have not asked.

The number of people in total? I dunno.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I’m swimming in shallow water’s, I see mt presence her may do more harm then good, I already have enough sins on my plate to last me two lifetimes, wouldn’t want to be foolish enough to contribute more sin’s on my already filled plate. Astaghfirullah

Khuda hafiz

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
I’m swimming in shallow water’s, I see presence her may do more harm then good, I already have enough sins on my plate to last me two lifetimes, wouldn’t want to be foolish enough to contribute more sin’s on my already filled plate. Astaghfirullah

Khuda hafiz

???

[EDIT]

I should really read what is posted in topics...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i'm bengali so by default i'm supposed to hate the entire pakistani race that's the attitude i'm getting from you brother. Yes we should be concerned about Pakistans refusal to admit the genocide. Yes we should demand that they admit they carried it out. But no we shouldn;t sit in a forum ranting and raving appearing obssessed about nationality and nothing else. This disease of nationality and culture created the genocide and the disease is still amongst us all. Specially amongst Bengalis, Pakistanis and Arabs. Religion comes first everything else is second to that.

How do you know my thghts, how do you know my intentions about anything the fact is you don't. Yet you sit there accusing me, as if you are better than me coz u have this burning hatred. Behaving like i should give you total allegiance just coz ur bengali and im bengali, brother take your obssession somewhere else.

By the way i may be ignorant but at least i admit my faults. We can't all be as intelligent as you.

OMG :shock:

genocide in bangladesh :shock:

Simple question:

What was the [u]reason[/u] behind it?

...was it pure arrogence and racial hatred?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

i have just asked a paki m8 of mine and he said da bengladeshis where arrogent ppl who thought there culture was better then da paki culture and da bangladeshis wanted to split the country not the pakis. he vehemently denied the genocide and sed da bangladeshis did some bad things too.

who am i to believe?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

It was when bangladesh separated from Pakistan. The troops who were to surrender acted viciously before surrendering.

This topic is not really a discssable topic IMO. Too much hatred.

Locked.

[b]EDIT by NewModOnTheBlock - unlocked from demand. will be monitired carefully though. no insults, no slander, no racism.[/b]

The issue is very simple.

Pakistan Army committed atrocity on its own people. Wrong very very wrong.

Pakistanis(bengali) rebelled against the army.

Pakistanis invited and aided indian invasion. wrong very very wrong.

But by and large we all have to concede the fault lay with the army and ruling elite.

Viewed objectively, Bengalis, punjabis, sindhis, balochis, pathans were meant to be Pakistani. One man one vote.

Bengali Pakistanis were in a majority. They voted in Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - Pakistani People voted in Mujibur Rahman. He was Pakistans elected leader.

Bhutto, Yahya Khan etc were rebels - they rejected the democratic choice of the PAKISTANI people.

The whole issue was messed up.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"2" wrote:
the pakis. he vehemently denied the genocide and sed da bangladeshis did some bad things too.

who am i to believe?

Typical response from a Pakistani genocidal nationalist, tell your boy stop reading misrepresentations Pakistani history books and unbias source may offer better enlightenment, how war’s start and how they end is no mystery but the first victim of war is the truth.

"2" wrote:
i have just asked a paki m8 of mine and he said da bengladeshis where arrogent ppl who thought there culture was better then da paki culture and da bangladeshis wanted to split the country not
who am i to believe?

Tell your friend to give you a history lesson on the saint like God status attributed to the Father of Pakistan, and put this question to him: “What good did he achieve? 50 years and a couple of genocides later, the Two nation theory has been incontestably debunked

We have Bangladesh because Jinnah's Pakistan was a blunder.

India supposedly has the world's second largest Muslim Population, how do you think that came about? Would East Bengal really have been in a worse position under India? I wonder.

"yashmaki" wrote:
i'm bengali so by default i'm supposed to hate the entire pakistani race that's the attitude i'm getting from you brother.

Ok little Afer, firstly I’m not advocating you hate anyone, as for the rest of your post I wont bother responding to such whinging. Wink

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Tell your friend to give you a history lesson on the saint like God status attributed to the Father of Pakistan, and put this question to him: “What good did he achieve? 50 years and a couple of genocides later, the Two nation theory has been incontestably debunked

We have Bangladesh because Jinnah's Pakistan was a blunder.

India supposedly has the world's second largest Muslim Population, how do you think that came about? Would East Bengal really have been in a worse position under India? I wonder.

lol yeh as a (part-)Indian my response to all this would be: u guys should never have split from India... Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"yashmaki" wrote:
i'm bengali so by default i'm supposed to hate the entire pakistani race that's the attitude i'm getting from you brother.

Ok Baiya, firstly I’m not advocating you hate anyone, as for the rest of your post I wont bother responding to such whinging. Wink

actually she raised some good points and ur lack of response suggests u know she is right OR u cant come up with anything to counter what she said, coz her reply was based solely on Islamic values... Blum 3

"Med" wrote:
The issue is very simple.

Pakistan Army committed atrocity on its own people. Wrong very very wrong.

Brother from all my time spent on forums and debating with Pakistani on the legality of the Genocide, and from honest dialogue to dam right bullying from idiots who support these murderous crooks, you acknowledge that the genocide and what happen is wrong and has tainted the Muslim Ummah of South Asia, and most importantly there’s no Islamic justification for it- you have pleased me for what it’s worth. Shukran Brother.

The partition of subcontinent is WHOLE other issue.

Respected Ulama were on both sides - Muslim Leage and Congress. This isnt the place to discuss the issue of partition. Any1 interested I refer to Al E'tidaal by Shaykh Ul Hadeeth Mawlana Muhammad Zakariyya.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:
actually she raised some good points and ur lack of response suggests u know she is right OR u cant come up with anything to counter what she said, coz her reply was based solely on Islamic values... Blum 3

She herself admitted that she ignorant to these issues, so why response to her when he has nothing good to say expect for what my intentions are? If she knew what I know, listen to stories I’ve heard, then she’ll be struggling to sleep.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Brother from all my time spent on forums and debating with Pakistani on the legality of the Genocide, and from honest dialogue to dam right bullying from idiots who support these murderous crooks, you acknowledge that the genocide and what happen is wrong and has tainted the Muslim Ummah of South Asia, and most importantly there’s no Islamic justification for it- you have pleased me for what it’s worth. Shukran Brother.

lol.

Brother the issue is clear. I am a muslim first and foremost. My allegiance isnt to a specific ethnic community. What the army did was wrong - doesnt matter if it was on punjabis or bengalis or pashtoon etc.

Infact the pak army more recently have rained down bombs on muslims who are pious and upright. The pak army is ethnically close to me. The ones they rained bombs down on are different ethnicity. But my sympathy lies with the ones who are on haq.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Well I hate to rain in on yalls congratulations to each other but I am curious - is there any significant ethnic difference between bengalis, indians, and pakistanis?

Say compared to the northern indians like in the punjab area - any real difference?

How superficial are these borders

"Med" wrote:
Infact the pak army more recently have rained down bombs on muslims who are pious and upright. The pak army is ethnically close to me. The ones they rained bombs down on are different ethnicity. But my sympathy lies with the ones who are on haq.

Don’t get me started on Busharraf. *Taghut* *Taghut* and *Taghut*

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Don’t get me started on Busharraf. *Taghut* *Taghut* and *Taghut*

loooooooooooooool.

May ALLAH make you smile in the highest paradise. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Very superficial. The Sindhis are close to the Rajasthanis. The punjabis are on both sides of border.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Very superficial. The Sindhis are close to the Rajasthanis. The punjabis are on both sides of border.

So Dust has a point then

Pages