Horseriding!

120 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Beast" wrote:

Alexander Hamilton. Way to go Dave!

Greatest president the US never had?

More like drunk loser that cheated on his wife like it was his job. I have about as much respect for him as I do Ted Kennedy - accomplished some great things for a slime bag.

Although I shouldn't complain too much, my family is still financially secure because of his foresight and the nation really couldn't have survived without an economy.

Really? he cheated on his wife?

She made him what he was. He'd have bean a nobody if he never married her. Right? :?

"Beast" wrote:
Really? he cheated on his wife?

She made him what he was. He'd have bean a nobody if he never married her. Right? :?

yep - among others he had an infamous affair with maria reynolds, which led to Burr's "slanderous" remarks about him that he had the gall to challenge.

In fairness Burr cheated.

His wife - Elizabeth - was Philip Schuyler's beloved daughter, he was a general in the Revolution and later a senator of great prominence in New York.

Alexander was just a poor bastard (literally both) from the west indies who served the rank as lieutenant-colonel in the revolutionary army.

Without her he was nothing.

She really loved him too - even when he cheated on her and it became exposed she fought to make sure his record wasn't tarnished.

Just another in a long line of Hamilton failures really

had a dream i was horse riding in my street with my cousin today...

it was proper scary! the horse was out of control...

not joking it was pretty bad...

wonder if theres any reasoning behind this :?:

"naj" wrote:
had a dream i was horse riding in my street with my cousin today...

it was proper scary! the horse was out of control...

not joking it was pretty bad...

wonder if theres any reasoning behind this :?:

Maybe you going to be a jockey some day Biggrin
i've got a horse phobia me!

"shawana" wrote:
i've got a horse phobia me!

:shock: is there any such thing?? how can u be scared of a horsie, or a lil' pony?! :shock:

wots so scary about 'em? Cray 2

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Naj:

Yeh I seen the english type competitions on tv. They look nice.

But I like better the paki horse dances. Viewing it with the animals hooves striking the ground, hearing it snort etc is different when you actually there.

InshaALLAH when I can afford it Im gonna have horses back home. I am a bit of a dreamer, when I was back home I imagined having a horse and turning up in the village bazaar for Jumuah salah riding a beautiful stallion, tieing it to a post and proceeding into teh masjid.

I aint called Medievalist for nothing. A horse, a sword, and the love of a true woman. Thats enough for me.

[size=7]did is say that out loud?! [/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i've got a bit of a horse phobia...

but i've always loved horses because their so magnificent...

im appalled at the way horses arent looked after back home....i swear their state can be so bad...ribs showing what not..

i once so one dead lying on the street thing...and these massive birds were eating its flesh...wallahi felt so sick.

"Med" wrote:
But I like better the paki horse dances. Viewing it with the animals hooves striking the ground, hearing it snort etc is different when you actually there.

InshaALLAH when I can afford it Im gonna have horses back home. I am a bit of a dreamer, when I was back home I imagined having a horse and turning up in the village bazaar for Jumuah salah riding a beautiful stallion, tieing it to a post and proceeding into teh masjid.

I aint called Medievalist for nothing. A horse, a sword, and the love of a true woman. Thats enough for me.

[size=7]did is say that out loud?! [/size]

oh med what the.....[size=7]dnt tell me you love em too[/size]

where have you seen horses dance? back home what end

"Med" wrote:

lol you realize that knights were little more than ruthless warlord thugs that paid nominal attention to Rome when it suited their interests right?

Medieval Europe is modern central Africa

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

lol you realize that knights were little more than ruthless warlord thugs that paid nominal attention to Rome when it suited there interest right?

Medieval Europe is modern central Africa

oi dont go raining on my parade. I told you I was a romantic. And Im on about the Islamic Knight. The chivalric noble warrior.

Let me have this one thing.

"naj" wrote:

saw it the village next to ours in kashmir. The local raja and chawdhry and peers bring the horses from their stables and have a competition every year in the village.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Let me have this one thing.

lol you got it buddy

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

"Med" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
]

saw it the village next to ours in kashmir. The local raja and chawdhry and peers bring the horses from their stables and have a competition every year in the village.

oh....rite down kashmir

i bet its so wicked to watch.....i've seen something like wise in camelot.

but that must be rough, i wonder if its only the men folk in such places..

"naj" wrote:

but that must be rough, i wonder if its only the men folk in such places..

yep, no women at all not even lil girls.

Kashmir is a bit weird like that. Women dont veil and in some ways are very free compared to other places in pakistan. But even in our kashmir women dont enter the village bazaar; shopping and stuff is all done by men.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"naj" wrote:
im appalled at the way horses arent looked after back home....i swear their state can be so bad...ribs showing what not..

i once so one dead lying on the street thing...and these massive birds were eating its flesh...wallahi felt so sick.

:shock: ... Cray 2

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Med" wrote:
[ But even in our kashmir women dont enter the village bazaar; shopping and stuff is all done by men.

mashallah....thats really good,

theres no worse place than the markets....stupid perverts!

wasalaam.

"Med" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

wow... that sounds cool! i gotta see it sometime. Biggrin

"*DUST*" wrote:

dunno what the system is in india. But in punjab and kashmir the women do not attend.

So might have a problem.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

lol I don't know if you are saying that in spite of or in ignorance of Med's comment on women getting to see this.

"Med" wrote:

I'm placing my money on "in spite of"

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

I'm placing my money on "in spite of"

yeh 'course! Biggrin

Med there's a first time for everything... dont worry i'll come in an Afghani Burqa. :twisted:

lol well this conversation is picking up steam

Med - response?

"*DUST*" wrote:

Med there's a first time for everything... dont worry i'll come in an Afghani Burqa. :twisted:

doesnt seem like you'd miss out on anything would ya ? aasiyah could be dead serious Wink

"naj" wrote:
doesnt seem like you'd miss out on anything would ya ? aasiyah could be dead serious Wink

oh i am - but dave's a stirrer. Blum 3

"*DUST*" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

Biggrin

Ladies - good day to you, i'm off to class.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

Biggrin

That makes a nice change.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Lol good point - the 'boy' has been living on here lately... Lol

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

Biggrin

Common flaw amoung younglings...

too sure of themselves they are.

Back in BLACK

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Oh [i]right[/i] [u]i've[/u] been "living" on here lately.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Oh [i]right[/i] [u]i've[/u] been "living" on here lately.

Blum 3
that was a quick class! :shock:

an hour isn't normal?

If you have a monday wednesday friday class they are always one hour, tuesday thursday lectures are 90 minutes

Pages