MICS MONTHLY CAMP

157 posts / 0 new
Last post

So is anyone coming from outside of Manchester who might not be fully aware on how to get to The MICS place once inside of Manchester?

Smile don't be shy.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Yeah Insha Allah T'ala I got you covered (bring money though for bus, sweets and camp price.), its the girls I'm worried about cos I might have to arrange some sisters to pick them up or something, taxi's are an option for them too.

Only a week (ish) to go Lol hehe so close.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

Only a week (ish) to go Lol hehe so close.

i know i cant wait...!!!!!

finding the place aint a prob 4 us...getting dropped off :!: Biggrin

Who's up for a pre-MICS 'party' at the dara after jumma and Asr salaat.

No Girls (cooties you understand)
NO Messing around (until the older men are out of sight)
Feel free to bring food.

Stick names below so I can see if its workable or a waste of energy.

Party will include a pre-camp briefing anf Q and A session.

[b]D*A*W*U*D[/b] Dirol

[size=7]...superstar![/size]

Okay I think its safe to say, its not going to happen (the party thing majig).

three days to go.

Biggrin

Razor the Great One is always up for a fun tym, u kno that Dawud oh humble one. Also i kno a certain Mr. Hayder who is already thinking of interesting stories for the "party" as we speak, and depending on exactly wat u got lined up, i know of atleast 6 others who may well be up for it

actually mayb 4 :twisted:

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

Oh first of all, make sure you understand what sort of a party it is.

A bunch of people in the masjid.
Food? maybe.

after that its whatever anyone brings. (hint, I like making big lines of dominos and then knocking them down).

Its primarily a way of using the time for story sharing, joke cracking and possibly wrestling. and perhaps briefing people about the camp.

Biggrin 3 more days.

It is [b]NOT[/b] a place for lewdness, anyone starts on about Girls (from here refered to as the 'G-word'), brings illicit substances, and basically wants to ruin every one's casual mehfil is gonna get their derriere busted open wider than a salan pot at a pakistani wedding.

Make no mistake gentlemen, this idea was for a pre-emptive arrival of friends and other (happy) campers at the masjid, perhaps to break the ice if there is any, and so people what do you think.

Razor you can be spokesperson for any people who would come at about 6:20-6:30 (pm) onwards.

Its on if we can get at least 4 people including Razor and Hayder or Shaheeb or Arshad.

Dawud u mentioned wrestling, I AM THERE.

if thas the case then im sure Hassan and Mohsin (definatly Mohsin) and me and hayder should have no problem being there, always fun wrestling Biggrin

Exactly what time is MICS starting, is it at 8?

Cuz if it is, then from bout 3 til 8, wow thas a lotta wrestling Biggrin Dirol Lol

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

salaam
only 2 days to goo!!! Lol

cnt wait!!! Lol

'LiFe iS a TeSt...Be SuRe 2 PaSs iT'

"razor" wrote:

Exactly what time is MICS starting, is it at 8?

Cuz if it is, then from bout 3 til 8, wow thas a lotta wrestling Biggrin Dirol Lol

Well Irfan is set to get into Manchester at about 6:00 pm Insha Allah T'ala,

If we get to the masjid quickly Insha Allah T'ala then We might be there for 6:30.

But I won't be running the show, so come at a good time, preferably with company [size=8]or even a crowd or handful.[/size] .

By food, I might try to bring m and m's, they went down pretty well last time.

Biggrin

Wrestling?
Tell I was busy with a sodoku last time but now...

wrestling....my cuzn was here from london last few days, he duz ju jitsu, he taught me some moves, n he kinda sprained my arm in the process,

Mics is close, i can almost smell it

There is nothing wrong with exercising the min, and the body.

Mind, body and spirit. One must understand such concepts before one is to agree

agree 2 what?

yeh exercise is important - which I am lacking at the moment...oh well Lol

I guess I'm the saddo who got to the forums before every other MICS-attendee. :roll:

Anyway...

As I was nervously saying to the Shaykh, the camp was very good Mashallah. Biggrin

Very interesting. I can't say I found any of the classes boring. :shock:

Meeting fellow Revivalers was very pleasing. [b]"BigUp"[/b]s to Hayder, Razor, Dawud and Hayder's bros. Many thanks for your valuable and greatly appreciated help. Not forgetting Br. Shaheed who was just as helpful (but I doubt he's reading this). Smile

Now it's just a matter of seeing whether I'm allowed to attend future residentials... :?

"Beast" wrote:
I guess I'm the saddo who got to the forums before every other MICS-attendee. :roll:

Anyway...

As I was nervously saying to the Shaykh, the camp was very good Mashallah.

Very interesting. I can't say I found any of the classes boring.

Meeting fellow Revivalers was very pleasing. [b]"BigUp"[/b]s to Hayder, Razor, Dawud and Hayder's bros. Many thanks for your valuable and greatly appreciated help. Not forgetting Br. Shaheed who was just as helpful (but I doubt he's reading this).

Now it's just a matter of seeing whether I'm allowed to attend future residentials... :?

[color=blue][b]It's dat all ur gnna say :roll: ..i want to know more bout MICS lessons..go on then tell us sumthin bout the lessons n wot u learned or shall i say wot u enjoyed the most Biggrin

If it was easy 4 me to attend i wuldnt hav asked u but its impossible Cray 2 ..so atleast u guyz can fill me in Lol [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

I'm a man of few words.

But anyway...

There were classes on Quranic Arabic, Tajweed, Sciences of Quran, Fiqh, Aqeeda, Tasawwuf, and Hadith. Plus, the course covers two books - 'Dear Beloved Son' and 'Instruction of a Student'.

You'll find out more once other attendees post and a debate develops.

"Beast" wrote:
I'm a man of few words.

But anyway...

There were classes on Quranic Arabic, Tajweed, Sciences of Quran, Fiqh, Aqeeda, Tasawwuf, and Hadith. Plus, the course covers two books - 'Dear Beloved Son' and 'Instruction of a Student'.

You'll find out more once other attendees post and a debate develops.

[color=blue][b]Even though ur a man of a few words, Alhamdullilah u did well Smile

Nw, i jus wish i was there Cray 2 ...well few pple 4rm my end went too but they wnt say anyfin unless i keep askin so i thought id ask the forum, im sure ere sum1 will say sumthin Biggrin [/b][/color]

Also, there was a class on Islamic personalities (this month it was Imam Abu Hanifa) and there were two general Q&A sessions.

"Beast" wrote:
Also, there was a class on Islamic personalities (this month it was Imam Abu Hanifa) and there were two general Q&A sessions.

[color=blue][b]Mash'Allah! i luv Q&A sessions..i still remember 2005's camp Q&A session jus loved it Biggrin [/b][/color]

Wow, Beast u were quick getn home, good to see u home safe n sound.

I would say spiritually this camp wasnt quiet as good as the last one, in the last one, i really dint feel like goin home, but this tym i guess im a lil use to it, considering inshallah ima b bck end of this month.

This was jus as fun as the last one tho, actually was even more fun, got to know ppl a lil better. N as always the classes were deliverd extremely well. N i cant wait for the nex one.

"razor" wrote:

I would say spiritually this camp wasnt quiet as good as the last one,

Salaam

I beg to differ.

Alhamdulillah both camps were very spiritual. the 1st one was all round....that was probably because it was 1st one and everyone was on a buzz, not knowing what to expect.

obviously, me and razor were there last month, so we knew what to expect.

BUT the zikr which ran through the new years night was one of the best Alhamdulillah.....and i really havent experienced anything like it.

that one zikr alone was making the trip to MICS.

lol....we had a ryt laff this tym as welll Lol

even quite old Irfan was crackin a few jokes Wink

it was nice spending a weekend with you Biggrin

Question and Answers here is a buzz.....u can ask anything and you get lots of opportunities, and Allhamdulillah the 2 Shaykhs on hand give very good answers.

Im only back on here for today, so anythin else you[size=7]...my fans...[/size]want to know?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Beast" wrote:

salaam

Masha'Allah all the subjects are V interesting and Shaykh Ramzan Qadri and Shaykh Sohail Ahmad Siddiqui are fantastic teachers....after having studied with Qibla 4 soooo long its no suprise Biggrin

"Beast" wrote:
Also, there was a class on Islamic personalities (this month it was Imam Abu Hanifa)

I totally loved this topic because it gives u an insight 2 great personalities...Subhan'Allah such a great person...some of the problems that Imam Azam Abu Hanifa had ta sort out are really interesting 2 say the least!!

"Hayder" wrote:
the zikr which ran through the new years night was one of the best Alhamdulillah.....and i really havent experienced anything like it.

I definitely have ta agree 2 that...it was sooo amazing...the best way ta start the year

So are you both coming again? Smile

Muslim_K -- wat did u make of my brothers Tala al Badru/ Qaseedah/ As subhu bada?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages