MICS MONTHLY CAMP

157 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've got my confirmation. Biggrin

It tells me to bring a copy of the Quran. But there'll be copies there already though, right? I don't have to bring one with me all the way to Manchesta?

Also, Dawud said that purchasing the course books isn't necessary. Does this still stand?

Also also, this 'onfirmayion' seems to be an automated mesage. They used the same one for the November session. Would it be a good idea if I phoned them up to actually confirm my place?

:?

"Enver" wrote:
I've got my confirmation. Biggrin

It tells me to bring a copy of the Quran. But there'll be copies there already though, right? I don't have to bring one with me all the way to Manchesta?

Also, Dawud said that purchasing the course books isn't necessary. Does this still stand?

Also also, this 'onfirmayion' seems to be an automated mesage. They used the same one for the November session. Would it be a good idea if I phoned them up to actually confirm my place?

:?

Irf are u defnitley goin?

I dont want to be the only one to apply and then back out the last min(probs wont be last min) and not let some other poor soul attend....apparently the places are goin real fast and since its goin to be holz more people likely to come...i dont knw what to do.

Btw is there an Islamic bookshop near MICS?

[b]EDIT[/b]

If anyone saw that and decided to google the scientific term and then looked at the image result. It's not what I meant. Anyway, that picture is of an ear.

"Enver" wrote:
[b]EDIT[/b]

If anyone saw that and decided to google the scientific term and then looked at the image result. It's not what I meant. Anyway, that picture is of an ear.

boy someone is losing it! What has that ^^^ got to do with MICS?

OK, i take it nobody saw. Pheww!

What I meant to say was (and this time I won't try to use scientific terms :roll:):
I'll be there unless this cut/scratch on my ear lobe starts causing serious problems.

there are Quran's there, as well as tasbeeh's

and dont worry about the books

jus bring pad, pen, your clothes and anything else you may need

[size=7](and if u have one, a sheesha)[/size]

your place is confirmed, dont worry - if you got the email

just turn up and pay, and your sorted

angel, yes there are some book shops - wilmslow road. not far, but u gona need a sister with a car if your gona go durin the camp - we did, for an ice cream Smile

but like i said, dont worry about the books - theyre gonna be provided Inshallah

from what i know, they have even been ordered

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

yeah the books have been ordered... so make sure everyone brings their money and buys a copy EACH!!! Lol

No sharing Darth

how much does the Imam Zarnuji one cost?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

salaam

iv also got my confirmation!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

so Insha'Allah will defo be attending! jus 2 double check da sisters dnt need ta take sleepin bags or anythin? because it says in the email dat we have 2??

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

only 6 quid

Shaikh Ramzan qadri made us buy one last year

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

only 6 quid

Shaikh Ramzan qadri made us buy one last year

[i]Only[/i]? That can be quite a bit if you're on a tight budget...

Anyway, I've booked me coach ticket - no going back now!

yeh 6 quid can be a lot

but its very reasonable when u compare it to the average price of an Islamic book

Apparently we have to write an essay. :?:

And they want 'quality students', but I've never been on such a course before. Will they be gentle with me? :?

Oh, and on the email they just sent they had the dates wrong: Friday 29th, Saturday 30th and Sunday 1st January. Had me worried I booked the tickets for the wrong days. Lol

"Enver" wrote:

Ahh the coach, brings back good memories (we got cousins in Birmingham - Smethwick).

yeah £6 is alot on a tight budget, and my budget is zero so the burden is on my mum.

Shaheeb you can take a chill pill, I'll pay eventually. Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

Ahh the coach, brings back good memories (we got cousins in Birmingham - Smethwick).

Really? Smethwick?

"Enver" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

Really? Smethwick?

Yeah i believe the address was on Higgins walk.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

That's on the other side of Smethwick from where I am.

"Enver" wrote:

And they want 'quality students', but I've never been on such a course before. Will they be gentle with me? :?

Oh, and on the email they just sent they had the dates wrong: Friday 29th, Saturday 30th and Sunday 1st January. Had me worried I booked the tickets for the wrong days. Lol

So Dawud, you wanna give your two cents worth on these points?

"Enver" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

So Dawud, you wanna give your two cents worth on these points?

"Quality students", that doesn't sound like me Shaykh to me...[size=8]*cough* Arshad *cough* shaheeb...[/size]

Don't worry about it Enver, at the moment you're wit, charm and sincerity are sufficient, your £25 will suffice for the rest.

Be ready to sing naats...Insha Allah T'ala this time we'll spend ALL the sleep time singing naats! Lol

How far from Higgins walk are you, when I was younger my cousin Amar and me used to wrestle..he being 6 years older used to paste me. I remember last time coming home with black bruises on my arm...I think now I could give him some back...18 year old on 24 year old...I've got stronger and learned some mind skills, he would take such a beating... :twisted:

he essay doesn't apply to you, because you weren't there to recieve the assignment, however I am pretty sure you would get bonus points with both Shuyukh, if you did do it. DO you know what the questions are?

Don't worry Irf (if that really is your name) I'll take good care of you.

As for the sisters coming, I can't promise anything seeing as I have next to no contacts, but if we all agree to meet in Piccadilly gardens/bus depot or something at some point we can troop on the bus together.

Any sister could [i]probably[/i] chill at my house, with me staying at the Masjid with Irf (I assume you know of my sisters).

This could be the perfect crime, if I can get Hayder involved...

What do we think.

Also Shaheeb you're [color=green][i][u][b][size=24]welcome[/size][/b][/u][/i][/color] to come to the pre camp/Jumma party! Biggrin

Dawud are your sis's coming with you or is someone dropping them off separately?

What's this "essay" Irf is talkin bout, so is that how MICS gona be assessed through, continuous assignments?

Ah good, ‘quality’ is defined in the broadest possible sense.

I could ‘sing’ but only as long as it’s

Ye zameen jab na thi
Ye jahaan jab na tha
Chand, sooraj na the
Asmaan jab na tha
Roz-e-haq bi kisi par aya jab na tha
Tab na tha kuch yahan
Tha magar tu hi tu
Allah hu, Allah hu,
Allah hu, Allah hu

over and over again.

Otherwise I’ll just mime along to whatever.

The essay is about first revelation. Read the email they sent you. There’s other stuff we have to do as well. I’ll give it a shot.

I’ve plotted my route from the coach station to Piccadilly using Google Earth. Piccadilly Gardens is that bit with the trees, right? And the Madinah Hall seems to be in a very leafy area – and there’s a massive park nearby.

Higgins Walk is about a 5/10 min drive away.

"Enver" wrote:
Ah good, ‘quality’ is defined in the broadest possible sense.

I could ‘sing’ but only as long as it’s

Ye zameen jab na thi
Ye jahaan jab na tha
Chand, sooraj na the
Asmaan jab na tha
Roz-e-haq bi kisi par aya jab na tha
Tab na tha kuch yahan
Tha magar tu hi tu
Allah hu, Allah hu,
Allah hu, Allah hu

In the voice of Nausrat Fateh Ali?that is lovely though, have a duff with your naats thats the best!

"Enver" wrote:

The essay is about first revelation. Read the email they sent you.

You talkin to me? If so then i havnt even applied i dont think their psychic, can u pm it to me please?

"Angel" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

You talkin to me? If so then i havnt even applied i dont think their psychic, can u pm it to me please?

I am talking to whoever wishes to listen.

What you waiting for? Apply!

"Enver" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

I am talking to whoever wishes to listen.

What you waiting for? Apply!

like i said i dont knw if i'll be coming 100% and plus when dad comes home i am normally asleep also i need to catch him when he is at his best mood....

u wrote "sent" it can only be sent if one has applied, the right phrase to use is "read the email they SEND you"....

This is not fair! i wish it was closer to Glasgow Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 why from all places manchester, i already dont trust that place!

Oh yeah, your experience of Manchester. Lol

[size=5]Damn, that means I better be carefull too... [/size]

"Enver" wrote:
Oh yeah, your experience of Manchester. Lol

[size=5]Damn, that means I better be carefull too... [/size]

It wasnt funny :evil:

I just hope dad forgets all about that!

Salaam

Two bros are going to come frm bham so probably have to pick em up. how far is the coach station from the MICS?

And the Imam Zarnuji Book is out of print Cray 2

a Bro has tirelessly has been looking for other suppliers but still no luck

Any one know where we can get 40 copies of that book??

Where in Birmingham are your Brummy brothers from?

Coach station is on Chorlton Street, around the cornner from Piccadilly.

Jumma party will inshallah culminate with attendance of first class.

They from Alum Rock - the hub of Pakistanis.

"shabz" wrote:
They from Alum Rock - the hub of Pakistanis.

If you get them to come down before Jumma then maybe they can join the party.... with Dawud's blessing ofcourse.

Pages