MICS MONTHLY CAMP

[size=18]Manchester Institute of Classical Sciences

Minhaj ul Quran UK[/size]

[size=24]The Path of Safety[/size]

Intensive Weekend Residential Courses in Traditional Islamic Sciences in the following subjects:

== The Science of Arabic Language
== Qur'an
== Hadith
== Creed
== Spirituality
== Thoughts and History

---------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers and Sisters welcome - seperate facilities will be provided

Course fee: £25
Accomodation, Course material and meals included

Date: Last Friday, Saturday and Sunday of every month commencing from 25th, 26thand 27th November 2005

Time: Friday 8.30pm - Sunday 1pm

Teachers:
Shaykh Muhammed Ramadan Qadri
Shaykh Sohail Ahmad Siddiqui

For registration contact:

Register early to avoid dissapointment as places are limited

Venue:
MICS Madina Hall,
122 Withington Road,
Whalley Range,
Manchester
M16 8FB

Tel: 0161 226 7172
Mob: 07866263015, 07875313785
email:

so anyone going??

its getting filled up i hear....

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I've sent off my application.

So, does it matter that I didn't attend the first camp?

"Enver" wrote:
I've sent off my application.

So, does it matter that I didn't attend the first camp?

At first your question aggrevated me because I've already answered it, then I decided you actuall nervously excited for the event which is why you keep pulling these little questions out.

Nope it doesn't matter.

and for you next Q? Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

... you actuall nervously excited for the event which is why you keep pulling these little questions out...

Yeah, that's what it is.

Biggrin

"Dawud" wrote:

and for you next Q? Lol

Here it is...

If I get my place, I'm gonna try to come down before Jumma. Does the MICS Madina Hall hold Jumma?

Am I right in thinking that the no. 16 bus will take me from City Centre to Withington Road? (More qs about this closer to the time)

"Enver" wrote:

If I get my place, I'm gonna try to come down before Jumma. Does the MICS Madina Hall hold Jumma?

Am I right in thinking that the no. 16 bus will take me from City Centre to Withington Road? (More qs about this closer to the time)

Indeed it does hold Jumma, but pleasantly late some might say..at 1:45 jamaat starts but they always start the Jumma programme (if you can call it that) at about 1:05. Do you sunnah rakaat before 1:45.

Okay..

The no.16 will take you close as will the no.86, though both will take you to diffirent places and neither to Withington Road. Would be a 15 min walk after you got off either one. But you wouldn't know where to go.

The no.eighty something (possibly 85 or 87) will take you to a stop on withington road thats directly accross the road from the Masjid.

I'll see about drawing something up on paint with some photos of the surrounds and then put them somewhere accessible.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I mentioned this to the old man - didn't go down well.

I thought telling him that it's from Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri's group would help, but no luck - made things worse.

Lol

Would I be able to get 85 or 87 from Picaddilly bus station?

"Enver" wrote:
I mentioned this to the old man - didn't go down well.

I thought telling him that it's from Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri's group would help, but no luck - made things worse.

Lol

Would I be able to get 85 or 87 from Picaddilly bus station?

Insha Allah T'ala.

But one is the correct one 9at least I hope it is) the other will take you into Chorlton, about 25 minutes from where you wana go.

I'm on multimap right now, can you find me a link to stagecoach bus routes and stuff.

Insha Allah T'ala, I'll try and be in Piccadilly gardens at about 12:00p(?) possibably. So should be able to help...I don't drivew though so it would be purley to shepered you guys on to the bus, or if you're feeling up to it. We could walk, its about 3.5 miles and I've got a route I wanna try out... so... :twisted:

I don't want to be getting in your way if you're busy with other stuff on the day.

Besides, remember I'm still not a cert.

what's the closest train station to the MICS venue?

Quite probably Picadilly.

I'll see about asking soisters with cars if they can pull something out of the bag, so to speak.

"Dawud" wrote:
Quite probably Picadilly.

I'll see about asking soisters with cars if they can pull something out of the bag, so to speak.

that would be good, how far is the station from MICS?

I have convinced my cuz to come (actually didnt need to convince her, she was well up for it) its just a matter of convincing dad which i will get sis to work on Biggrin

"Angel" wrote:
its just a matter of convincing dad which i will get sis to work on Biggrin

If it gets too much, I'll have to get my grandad to intervene.

Biggrin

:roll:

"Enver" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
its just a matter of convincing dad which i will get sis to work on Biggrin

If it gets too much, I'll have to get my grandad to intervene.

Biggrin

:roll:

If it gets too much i'll just get the water works on, works all the time! Having said that if my dad let my sis go all the way to Pak to study in ICIS where we had no family in Lahore, i really dont think it should be hard. Plus i'll throw in lines here and there from Shaykh-ul-Islam in regards to MICS, should do the trick inshallah.

Does your dad have a problem with Shaykh-ul-Islam (that may sound harsh but cant put it in a nicer way)

Duwud what was the book that was recommended for this course?

"Angel" wrote:

Does your dad have a problem with Shaykh-ul-Islam (that may sound harsh but cant put it in a nicer way)

Yeah Lol

I mentioned him thinking it would make it OK for me to go.

Big mistake.

My dad doesn't like his political stuff. The fact that he's seen car stickers in Pk saying 'Tahir ul Qadri kare ga raaj' didn't help.

"Enver" wrote:

My dad doesn't like his political stuff. The fact that he's seen car stickers in Pk saying 'Tahir ul Qadri kare ga raaj' didn't help.

lol if u knew he didnt like Shaykh-ul-Islam's politics why did u mention it?

"Angel" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

lol if u knew he didnt like Shaykh-ul-Islam's politics why did u mention it?

I didn't know he didn't like his politics.

I thought he'd be chuffed. :shock:

"Enver" wrote:

I didn't know he didn't like his politics.

I thought he'd be chuffed. :shock:

So has he said no? If so what u going to do?

He hasn't said the word 'no', so there's still hope.

But I could always get my grandad to have a word.

Ungel, Book: 'Dear Beloved Son' by Shaykh Al-Jilani RA (there's another one as well, but don't worry about it, don't buy them unless [size=16]you want them[/size], from what I can make out from Shaykh Ramzan Al-Qadri they're good books to read a little from each day.)

Irf, the bus I believe is 85, pretty sure you can get it from Picadilly.

its a stagecoach one if that helps (you see I have a stagecoach bus pass, and I would want to know what company a bus I was looking to take was .)

Okay?

"Dawud" wrote:
Book: 'Dear Beloved Son' by Shaykh Al-Jilani RA (there's another one as well, but don't worry about it, don't buy them unless [size=16]you want[/size] them, from what I can make out from Shaykh Ramzan Al-Qadri they're good books to read a little from each day.)

Irf, the bus I believe is 85, pretty sure you can get it from Picadilly.

its a stagecoach one if that helps (you see I have a stagecoach bus pass, and I would want to know what company a bus I was looking to take was .)

Okay?

OK.

If i could trouble you for it, that map with the pictures would help.

"Enver" wrote:
He hasn't said the word 'no', so there's still hope.

But I could always get my grandad to have a word.

Just give your dad the guilt trip say " you may not agree with Shaykh-ul-Islam's politics but i am goin there to learn about deen and it will be for my future and if you let me go you will also be rewarded and if you dont then you shall be questioned for it" grandparents are always a help, my gran is over i'll also get her to talk, she a huge fan of Shaykh-ul-Islam Biggrin

"Enver" wrote:

If i could [u]trouble you for it, [/u]that map with the pictures would help.

I'm a 56K-er, so I could do it Insh Allah T'ala but...getting it uploaded...

You are a bit too late, I posted yesterday that the bus the no. 85

I believe its the first stop on Withington Road.

Visually, its right next to a Red Petrol Station and right before a Netto.
So if the Netto goes PAST start panicking.

I will see about trying to be in Picadilly to pick you up, HOWEVER pick you up ONLY equals getting us both on the bus. You bring your own bus fare mate. Biggrin Soz but I can't drive, and don't have a car...However if Hayder's older bro was to come to the next camp... :idea:

If you could meet me that'll be great. But only if you're sure mind.

How do I get confirmation of my place on the course?

"Enver" wrote:
If you could meet me that'll be great. But only if you're sure mind.

How do I get confirmation of my place on the course?

Email the form to the address, they will Insha Allah T'ala mail you back with confirmation.

I don't mind meeting you, but it depends if my mum will let me. (yeah she likes to keep the keys to the shackles on here person...joke.)

[size=24][color=red][u][i][b]SORRY EVERYONE[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[size=18]THE BUSSES ARE [color=green]no.87 the no.16 and no.16A[/color] but no.87 is definately a stagecoach bus. bus stop location is the same one.[/size]

[b][color=violet]no. 85 does not go to this stop![/color][/b]

u over complicate things Dawud Lol

Enver, i got a plan if you wanna hear it

well you have to hear it, hit me with a PM and we'll discuss

Angel, its Piccadilly train station you wanna go to. the only other 1 is victoria and thats for local trains

the books are going to be provided, however you can buy them yourself. the one i would suggest you buy, costs £4-5 is the My Beloved Son by Imam Gizali (RA)

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages