the fear of God (Allah)

45 posts / 0 new
Last post

honestly i dont care if i go heaven or hell. it is up to my dear Allah. i think in the story where many groups wont go to heaven except one it will be the one who does not care where he is going that will enter jannah.

in the quran it says.

'God desires ease for you, and desires not hardship' (2:185); 

i think if one takes the religion easy. and does not do all salat all sunnah all good. he or she will enter jannah unlike the one who destrois him or herself trying to follow islam and especially frown upon others for not keeping up with them.

islam is easy. thats what the person helping me tells me. he is from yemen/saudi arabia. 

my point is i dont care if i enter and i probably will...

i sin and i honestly repent. i pray when i can. sometimes trivial things will take me away from salat but then i learn something from the mistakes i make when not praying salat.

ill say it again islam is easy. its whats in your hearts. what your intentions are.

'God desires to lighten things for you, for the human being has been created weak' (94:28)

as for pedofilia. well i cant lie. i hate it! and no i cant call it something else because marrying more then one wife is polygamy.

just that its accepted in islam. i think at the time 1400 years ago it wouldnt seem so odd. but still if my dear lord permits it he must know what he is doing...

i wont do it myself but i understand where they stand. it says in the quran

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

65:4

remeneber many men take young wifes because its sunnah. not out of nessesaty. not out of kindness to the orphan girl or family.

its the wanting to go to heaven blindly that will in my opinion assure you a seat in hell.

one must have common sence. we are not burring children in the desert any more. i hope.

this issue shook my eman when i came across it but i held on to my religion as a love my lord. hence the fact that i dont follow all sunnah, hadith and even the quran sometimes...

i show Allah how much i love him but thats as far as it will go. im not buying my way to heaven. im a good person. Allahu Yalam!

Allahu Yalam! Allahu Yalam!

i will pray Two Rakas at least per week in hell if i go there. and thats not a promiss. its a fact.

Allahu Akbar.

note i will pray four in heaven if i end up there.

i love you Allah! from the bottom of my heart...

you may ask... where does fear come into it. how do i fear Allah but not hell. well one day i had a dream that the world wanted me to take my sunnah clothing off and i was being chased and bullied. when i woke up i felt scared and i couldnt move. i think god was showing me what its like to be opressed for your beliefs. i fear god. i fear god will put me with thouse people again for ever. i fear loosing gods favour. not being in hell but being sent to hell. not hell itself but upsetting god to the point that he will send me there. again i love my God. i love Allah.

Allahu Akbar

Hamza13 wrote:

well one day i had a dream that the world wanted me to take my sunnah clothing off and i was being chased and bullied. when i woke up i felt scared and i couldnt move. i think god was showing me what its like to be opressed for your beliefs. 

note the night i had this dream i had made a joke in a cafe about how many muslims go to mecca.

i said "we dont need more muslims, mecca is full enough already during hajj..."

Humanist wrote:

Where's the link to the other ttopic 

Here's the link.

Hamza13 wrote:

its the wanting to go to heaven blindly that will in my opinion assure you a seat in hell.

I don't understand what you mean by this, can you please explain?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

asalam maliekum

Allahu yalam.

i think wanting to go to heaven to much will really get you to hell. islam is easy. one must try to get better at the deen but not transgress the existing law as it will put you in prison. i was saying it related to pedofilia. but on that subject i must add.

surat 47:9

i wish i didnt hate it. but i cant help it.

one must use a bit of common sence when practising the religion.

also i want to add that this is my opinion and only my opinion.

Allahu yalam.

i want people to understand that im not encorraging you to commit sin or even live how i live. im a revert of 1 year im trying to get better on the deen. 

im just of the opinion that life is very complicated and one must try to balance belief with the existing law.

im not promoting bidah. im saying dont try to follow sunnah if it means you will go to prison leaving your family alone.

if you try to hard to follow sunnah and you will recieve persecution i think its not worth it.

again all opinions.

Allahu yalam.

laila wrote:

TPOS wrote:
I dont understand. Does she mean to think you will be forgiven because of your actions, that is arrogance?

No it's wishful thinking which is also not good and nearly as bad as arrogance

It's wishful thinking that Allah will forgive u, if you repent sincerely?

Humanist wrote:

Humanist- because I believe in being humane to each other first before religion. Try to be good people regardless of religion, it should be called humanity not evilness. The people who wear religion on their sleeve won't see this. Hate them sort, 

Are you a Muslim? If so, remember that being humane towards both muslims and non-Muslims is a *part* of Islam. It cannot be put before religion as it is within it's teachings. Islam teaches to treat everyone with love and respect, to not harm and insult others etc. And doing this is part of what would make a person a good Muslim. I personally don't think the label of humanism is needed for a Muslim as the label "Muslim" should encompass this. Who calls it evil? :S (and is it that you're callig evil/humanity?) and what do you mean, that people who wear religion on their sleeves won't see this? :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Allahu Yalam? I can't figure out what the meaning of this phrase is! I think what your trying to saying is Allahu A'lam.

Hummus wrote:

Allahu Yalam? I can't figure out what the meaning of this phrase is! I think what your trying to saying is Allahu A'lam.

amin

Hamza13, please explain what you mean, I don't understand what you are saying, of course you don't have to but it would be nice

[/quote] It's wishful thinking that Allah will forgive u, if you repent sincerely? :/[/quote]

No it's only wishful thinking if you think you can get away with it, thus you are insincere in your repentance and continue with the bad deed.

lets not make up whats wishful thinking and whats arrogance. lets just leave it and seek the correct way of how and why we seek forgiveness. that should also all answers/

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

laila wrote:

Hamza13, please explain what you mean, I don't understand what you are saying, of course you don't have to but it would be nice

i though i had already but ill try again.

Allahu Yalam

following sunnah and expecting to go to Jannah is i think not nessesarily going to happen that way.

its your intentions that count. just because one follows sunnah doesnt mean you then bought a way to Jannah.

if your intentions are good then you wont take a young wife because its sunnah but because you are being kind to an orphan or being kind to the family relieving them of the burden of rasing the child. if you do it because its sunnah i think your trying to buy a place in Jannah. 

or

i think alot of people do it because they want to groom young children using sunnah as the pretext.

If your referring to the rochdale case of 'grooming' then thats not correct.  They do not represent muslims or religion in any way, shape or form.

In response to an earlier comment theres a quote in Quran which springs to mind,

"Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil" - Surah An Nisa - 4:18

Hamza13 wrote:

as for pedofilia. well i cant lie. i hate it! and no i cant call it something else because marrying more then one wife is polygamy.

just that its accepted in islam. i think at the time 1400 years ago it wouldnt seem so odd. but still if my dear lord permits it he must know what he is doing...

i wont do it myself but i understand where they stand. it says in the quran

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

65:4

remeneber many men take young wifes because its sunnah. not out of nessesaty. not out of kindness to the orphan girl or family.

one must have common sence. we are not burring children in the desert any more. i hope.

this issue shook my eman when i came across it but i held on to my religion as a love my lord. hence the fact that i dont follow all sunnah, hadith and even the quran sometimes...

i show Allah how much i love him but thats as far as it will go. im not buying my way to heaven. im a good person. Allahu Yalam!

Allahu Akbar

i changed my mind... the girls in question consent to the marriage and are willing though they young. in this country they get rapped and its hit and run. they are wifes not peodofilic victims.

i was ignorant.

Pages