No Topic 9

111 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm guessing you've all heard about the guys who got deported from Saudi for being too handsome? lol

Edit: Just seen the above post lol...firstly - his gran's on fb?! Secondly, that just sounded weird.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
I'm guessing you've all heard about the guys who got deported from Saudi for being too handsome? lol

how did you expect us to hear abt that?!!?!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Foysol89 wrote:

'Get married or die fasting' loool

just had to quote that. ROFL!

why is the jubilee line called the jubilee line?

Looking To See wrote:
TPOS wrote:

how did you expect us to hear abt that?!!?!

It seems to have gone viral

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Edit: Deleted the link

remember to LOWER the gaze lol. tis weird and hard to do that...im such an idiot..shldnt have clicked on the link in the first place lol.

Yeah should have warned you really, sorry

I came across this just under a week ago and i thought it was hilarious. Departing men for being too handsome, dear me. If they thought he was too hot imagine what the beauty of Yusuf AlayhisSalaam must've been like. 

I just came online, saw that there were a few posts on here and thought "cr*p, got some spam to delete!"

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hummus wrote:
I came across this just under a week ago and i thought it was hilarious. Departing men for being too handsome, dear me. If they thought he was too hot imagine what the beauty of Yusuf AlayhisSalaam must've been like. 

Turns out it's not true 

urgh..so stupid.

Sometimes people really make me feel good like the person who remembered I existed and even my name after not seeing me for like 16yrs! Smile had no idea who she was though lol - bit awkward when asked "do you remember me?"

M&Ms IN AMERICA DO NOT HAVE THE HARAM COLOURING
So unfair.

TPOS wrote:
M&Ms IN AMERICA DO NOT HAVE THE HARAM COLOURING
So unfair.

its the same for haribo in europe. Its halal over there Sad

Back in BLACK

just us stuck on our island. well theres loads of pretty places to see so let us be off!

There's alternatives. Who cares?

I care! What alternatives are there to skittles and m&ms? Sad

Pages

Topic locked