No Topic 9

111 posts / 0 new
Last post

ok, but please be careful.

Allah ordered us to obey and follow the
final Messenger Muhammad (pbuh) because he is the best example for us to look up to.

Holy Prophet (pbuh) is light of God. He is sinless.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

JazakAllah for the advice. Insha'allah, will be careful. May Allah guide us all, and not let us go astray once we have been guided. Ameen.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Advice for any drivers or drivers to be, NEVER share a car with your siblings. Unless you like having to top up petrol every time you get in the car, not having it when you need and ofcourse readjusting your seat like a billion times. -__-

Why do i mostly regret doing people favours?

Urghh that ^ sounds so negative, driving's great Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Advice for any drivers or drivers to be, NEVER share a car with your siblings. Unless you like having to top up petrol every time you get in the car, not having it when you need and ofcourse readjusting your seat like a billion times. -__-

Foysol89 wrote:

Lol

Be happy. At least you're old enough to drive. I need to still wait a couple of months Sad

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

malik wrote:
ok, but please be careful.

Allah ordered us to obey and follow the
final Messenger Muhammad (pbuh) because he is the best example for us to look up to.

Holy Prophet (pbuh) is light of God. He is sinless.

The qur'an states that following the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is in reality following God. Because he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was sent by god as an example and as a guide and a path for us to follow.

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the means we have been provided that is above fitrah to recognise God.

That however in no way puts the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) at the same level as God - one is the creator, the other His (swt) beloved creation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Smile

It has it's good and bad sides.

Have to say though that i didn't suspect i would ever have 'road rage' but driving and other drivers especially can be really frustrating. I think all drivera have a bit of riad rage, no matter how much patience you have. Mark my words, you'll see.

You dont drive in london.

You just park up behind a queue of other cars in the middle of the road.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
You dont drive in london.

You just park up behind a queue of other cars in the middle of the road.

loool Lol that's pretty much what i do, would be nice to out of London for a proper drive. if only i had more confidence to drive on the motorway though. i did attempt to once but i was almost getting hypnotised by the markings on the road, makes me dizzy.

maybe after a bit more experience.

Today i talked to my younger sister, not down to her or at her but i had an honest conversation with her. Guess what? It worked :shock:

I AM A GENIUS Smile plus it's impossible to stay angry with me

Nice one!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Revvy..good ol'revvy. Bout time I popped in I'd say! Sup folks?

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Not really. We were fine without you!

Joke Blum 3 you were missed Sad

Foysol89 wrote:
Smile

It has it's good and bad sides.

Have to say though that i didn't suspect i would ever have 'road rage' but driving and other drivers especially can be really frustrating. I think all drivera have a bit of riad rage, no matter how much patience you have. Mark my words, you'll see.

This lady cut across the main road, unable to wait a few seconds for the cars to pass AND she had a kid in the back! Good luck tryna get where ur going in a coffin lady!

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Not really. We were fine without you!

Joke Blum 3 you were missed Sad

yay! Biggrin (course I was, after all we ARE talking bout me now Wink Blum 3 ) joke!

It's not nice not being able to jam on revvy. The revvy family is missed as mush says lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Biggrin

Happy birthday.

Foysol89 wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME Biggrin

May Allah continue blessing you, Happy Oldday.

THANKS Biggrin
I'm only 23 years young Blum 3

Yeah, i get that alot. I always seem to come off older than my age :?

Foysol89 wrote:
THANKS Biggrin

Happy late bday

Is tht the creaking of ya bones I hear? Blum 3

bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
THANKS Biggrin

Happy late bday

Is tht the creaking of ya bones I hear? Blum 3

I'm 23 now, i shall not stoop down to the level of you little kids.

EDIT: what happened to all the smileys? The cool guy smiley didn't work Sad

Patience wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Yeah, i get that alot. I always seem to come off older than my age :?

I thought you were 19...

Oh.... Yeah i was kidding, nobody think i'm older than i actually am, it's always "no way you're 23? I thought you were 18!). I have two younger brothers, the youngest being 18 and people always assume i'm the youngest -__- if i never had a beard i'd look even younger lol. Guess i'm young at heart Smile

Foysol.

What did you do on your birthday?

Tell me about everything you ate.

Nothing special at all, just like a normal day. My sister did make me whatever i wanted to eat though Smile it was baked cream cheese pasta with mince meat and it was amaaaaazing Biggrin getting hungry now. My mum did buy me a nice cake too, it had a layer of cream at the top in which i just had to write something. So i wrote my sister smells Smile

Don't really celebrate birthdays, just give each other birthday beats.

Salam, hope u are well.

Just a request to all you revivalist's Blum 3

Can you please sign the London Declaration which is promoting global pease and is against extremism. Also showing Islam is a religion of peace. It takes less than a min literally.

Sign at .

Thanks

Wasalam

New Discovery: Halal Haribos that taste like normal Haribos, that's right...our search is finally over Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Oh if anyone wanted to know, my sister found them in Asda Smile

It's that a discovery of halal haribos or halal haribos that taste normal?

You can get halal jelly sweets anyway, what's the big deal about haribos.

They're not the same and nowhere near as good Blum 3

Pages

Topic locked