Omrow wrote:
Salam

Please do not say things here.

Simply do as women do: Just talk.

-

Previous "New Topic 8" can be found here:

Omrow

Wa alaikum as salam Smile

Well.... Nice to have a change of weather, won't be missing the cold weather and everyone carrying flu symptoms, that's for sure.

Well i say that now but wait till about 2/3 months when we're all gonna be complaining about heat stroke... Ahh good old London Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Omrow has a pic! Do you think my bird and your bird are friends Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

His is a hunter.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
His is a hunter.

It's one of the American Hawks, maybe a Red-Tailed Hawk. It eats pretty large stuff like squirrels but the Macaw can more than hold its own and would send Omrow's bird packing. Either way they would not get along.
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"<a href=" title="BBC News">BBC News</a>" wrote:

Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gary Barlow write Jubilee song

[center]geniuses
The musical duo said they planned to write the song over a cup of tea[/center]

X Factor judge Barlow said he was hoping to find some "unique artist" from around the world, who could perform the track.

1. I am sick of giving fuel to al Qaeda and other extremist groups who say Britain is evil and tacky. Is the Queen a Gary Barlow fan?

2. Why did they admit they will write the Queen's jubilee song over a cup of tea? Are they taking the mick? Are they fudging the truth? I think so...

3. It is a very good idea to send him to the other side of the world to try and find a unique artist, and if he comes back we can explain that what we need now is to see if he can tell his arse from his elbow. Should keep him busy. His next song can be called "Ow Andrew, my elbow."

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Omrow wrote:

-

Its weird... when someone tells you just to talk, you can't think of anything to say....

eerrrm... the other day I accidently called St Pancras, St Pancreas....*cringe* The woman at the ticket station just gave me this weird look. Oops.

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

My heart is sick and my soul is dying.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pakistani peado gangs are roaming every town and city in the north of England. They look for vulnerable white children to rape and abuse. Pakistani men are sick perverts and their community brushes it under the carpet and looks the other way.

What is it about living in the north of England that makes pakistani men into child rapists?

The truth is coming out about pakistani men and 100s of them have been arrested in the last few years for these disgusting crimes.

The death sentence should be brought back to tackle the pakistani sex criminals in Lancashire and Yorkshire.

These are not "asian" gangs.
These are not even "muslim" gangs.

They are PAKISTANI gangs and evidence of the sickness that invests that community.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
My heart is sick and my soul is dying.

im sorry to hear that. Do you want to clean your heart and makes your soul happy?
then learn about Imam Ali and love him. Thats what Prophet (pbuh) said.
it worked for me, and everyone who honestly tried it.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

I'm gna start off by stengthening my link with the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) first and undoubtedly I will get closer to everything he was, if I do so...which means Ali (ra) too Wink

Nope.

Allah and his rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) can not be separated. You get to know one and you get to know the other. You love one and you love the other.

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the vehicle bringing us closer to Allah swt. You cannot do it any other way. It is his sunnah that explains how it is that we can get to Him.

If you know his prophet (saw), then you know Him.

Like I said you need the Prophet's Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) sunnah to guide you to Allah in the first place

You can't do anything without the explanation cuz then you wouldn't know of you're doing it right or not. If you follow the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) you will be following the Quran.

I think you are misunderstanding. The whole point is to get closer to Allah swt. In the grand scheme of things we don't need to get closer to any human- like you said that's the point of prophets - to get us closer to Allah.

There isnt really a 'vice versa' because we don't need to get closer to the Prophet, we need to get closer to Allah. So why would we go to Allah to try and get closer to the prophet? The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is there to get us closer to Allah, that is his whole purpose!!

God chose to not give every individual revelation.

It is God's way to have provided us with intermediaries.

God provided us with the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) as the path to find Him.

The path cannot be ignored or circumvented when trying to get closer to God as that suggests the idea of trying to get close to God without following His created paths and guidance.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Intermediaries. That's the word.

I thought of the word medium, but wasn't sure if that is the same thing?

It's not one or the other.

It's both.

Sending salutations and salawat onto the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the sunnah of God and the angels and commanded upon us in the qur'an.

The verse is something like "Indeed God and his angels send salutations upon the prophet. O you who believe, send salutations and peace upon him in great amounts"

Patience wrote:

I'm gna start off by stengthening my link with the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) first and undoubtedly I will get closer to everything he was, if I do so...which means Ali (ra) too Wink

You mean getting closer to prophet's Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) SUNNAH? and therefore getting closer to God?

You seem to just being pedantic now.

Allahumma sali alaa sayyidina wa mawlana Muhammadin wa-alaa alihi wa sahbihi wa barik wa salim.

Endless peace and blessings be upon the best of mankind.

Patience wrote:
yeah and we already do that in Salah. If you wanna send more durood and salam pray more... simples

read more what? Nafl etc? Why not just read more durood. Allah swt *wants* you to love his prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and read more durood sharif should increase your love.

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is not God's physical form.

Totally separate things.

and since these things are from qur'an and sunnah, they cannot be ascribed as things from other sources.

The sahabahs it has been recorded in hadith in sahih bukhari would not even let the spit of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) but catch it and use it as ointment and for barakah.

I don't know what you mean by human form :s

And I have no idea which difference of opinion you are referring to, in regards to this topic. I really don't mean this is a rude way rude but perhaps you need to read up on the status of the Prophet (saw). As admin said, this stuff is from the Quran and sunnah and isn't something we've just 'evolved'

Salaam one and all..how is everyone doing it?? its been a long time hope all are well!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
Salaam one and all..how is everyone doing it?? its been a long time hope all are well!!

Wsalam Smile

Well, I'm fine Blum 3 How are you, what's new Smile

(That first page must be the deepest first page in the no topic history)

Alhamdulilah same old same old you??

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Lioness of Allah wrote:
Omrow wrote:

-

Its weird... when someone tells you just to talk, you can't think of anything to say....

eerrrm... the other day I accidently called St Pancras, St Pancreas....*cringe* The woman at the ticket station just gave me this weird look. Oops.

Lol

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Allah and his rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) can not be separated. You get to know one and you get to know the other. You love one and you love the other.

im sorry to have to say this but that above statement is SHIRK.

We must never equate ANYONE with Allah.
He is the Greatest. Nothing comes even close to His Might.

Sorry, the wording of that isn't very well done. I do not equate anyone to Allah (swt) Astaghfirullah!

I meant that as Allah loves His messenger, loving him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will lead you to loving Allah (swt) too.

(Is that a better explanation?)

No. Its still shirk.

How can you love the Messenger without first loving the sender of the Messenger.

You first have to love Allah, and then you will like His creature.

Now you're gna make me repeat the whole convo I had with Patience! Please just read above!

Pages

Topic locked