No Topic 9

111 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think they're better

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

It wasn't published on April fools day. It is from the sun though.

But I think the robot bit probably means the people didn't show emotion etc and so him being 'human' would mean he was one of the only ones being nice and friendly and having a proper relationship with her.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

She fancied him

Yes that is the point...

<< I love my new display picture so much. It is on a whole new level of awesomeness! May Allah bless whoever took it.

I love it too, but it makes me wonder why the person taking it was reading/opening the Quran and taking pictures.. It was planned! soo Awesome though! I miss the parrot! x

love how power's name makes it look like there are two users on the user list

'Abu Bakr As Shatri', getting closer and closer to the top of my list of fav reciters. Mash Allah

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

why did و go to sleep? .... becuase it was after ن !!

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

why did و go to sleep? .... becuase it was after ن !!

LOL, i got that! Smile

'Get married or die fasting' loool

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! Biggrin

I salute u my revvy bredren. I feel like a newbie again :/

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

who are you?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

bilan wrote:

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! Biggrin

I salute u my revvy bredren. I feel like a newbie again :/

Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! Smile

It's funny how everyone's commenting on my name-change.

I just noticed this gives the exact time we joined...bit weird.

TPOS wrote:

I just noticed this gives the exact time we joined...bit weird.

O.O

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Vanity is not a sin if done here on NO TOPICS. !!

11 yr old minister...May Allah guide him to Islam

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CjUHNYzW1E]

this isnt we need a pep talk american president? he looks the same...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
this isnt we need a pep talk american president? he looks the same...

What?

World's oldest woman (Muslim)

(excerpt from article)

Quote:
When a representative of the Guinness told her that they can make her a well-known personality, she answered with a question - "And will that make me happy?"

Representative, with a little hesitation, replied that probably it would make happy her and her family.

She asked a second question:

"How old are you?" To which he replied - 43.

She smiled and said - "And most of all, you are not a Muslim ...?"

Surprised man asked why these issues may be of any importance and what she wanted to say?

To which Maryam replied.

- "You are old enough to distinguish between what is right and what is not. But you are not a Muslim. That means either you are too small to distinguish truth from delusion, or you are an imbecile. Because only a child or imbecile would believe that it will make him/her happy to be glorified among the same mortals like himself. When he risks being thrown into shame in the eyes of the Creator.

Did anyone watch the penguin programme last night? They're so cute!

Mo Farah interviewed by a clueless presenter, she's lucky he didn't embarrass her live on telly, though I'm sure she feels like an idiot enough, now

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruGpN5cE1ck]

"Um, this year I'm just gonna concentrate on the track and field..." (hint, hint)  Biggrin

I would like to run a marathon later this year. I will register in the next few days.

Hummus wrote:
TPOS wrote:

An American taking a five-minute shower uses more water than the average person in a developing country slum uses for an entire day

(United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). (2006). )

!!!!!!!!

You whaaaaat?! That's not even believable. Their showers must be a waterfall.

Sorta makes sense though. People in developing countries don't have much water to spare, and showers are pretty wasteful. I'm torn, because I like to be hygeinic and occasionally stretch to three showers in a very busy day, and then again there is all this waste.

On an unrelated note, jellies:

Boris had presented a controversial budget and the assembly members thought they were being clever moving on while they had a majority against the budget, rather than putting questions to the mayor. This meant he had to leave the house and as you can see he wasn't impressed by the tactic. The late arrival of another voter meant his budget passed anyway.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Yeah, Mo tweeted in reply to Piers Morgan - "haha it was bit funny..!! I felt sorry for her... So I tried to help her out...!! All good though!" - what a lovely guy MashaAllah Smile

3 showers in a day? JOEY! You do not need 3 showers in one day.

And @ Hummus, I don't think we think about or realise how much water is coming out of the shower hear or tap, per minute. Think of it in terms of filling a some sort of container and then it'd be easier to understand. For example it doesn't take long to fill a small bottle of water and like Joey said they dont have a lot of water in the first place so they wouldn't use as much.

Lol at Boris Johnson and "sir Eddy" just doesn't sound right, would sound much better as Edward.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Pages

Topic locked