WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY THREAD

Yeah I'm bored. :roll:

Admin dont delete this thread. I think it'll be intresting if everyone lists ALL the things they ate that day.

There's a saying "You are what you eat". I'm really into cooking and calorie counting so I want everyone to daily list all that they eat. I'll be back in Uni in the next few days so this comfort food thread will keep me occupied.

I want to see how healthy is people's diet. How many people over eat and how many hardly eat at all.

Pranta with keema and chaa.

[size=7]Man! I'm hungry... [/size]

tea and toast....[size=9]was my late breakfast lol[/size]

List what you ate ALL day. :roll:

so far thats alla av ate :!:

i know i know mums always telling me ta eat more healthy and actually eat more in general lol.....bin trying ta get ma essay done so aint had tym ta munch :!: :!:

That cant be good.

Today I woke up at 12 had some tea. At two I was starving and had some rice with kebabs. I've just had some milk and banana's and I've just sent my uncle to get me some chips with curry sauce.

I'll spend the rest of the evening nibbling on fruit and junk food as the house is empty.

i really cant eat much 4 some reason :? 1 main meal in a day is enough 4 me...but i defo need sumthin ta eat in the mornin or whenever i wake up...in hols most likely it aint mornin anymo lol

what time do you wake up? I've been getting up at 12 ever since I came home and my brothers get up at 2/3

today bout 1.20ish - rememba cuz mum pointed it out 2me very kindly!

thats 1 thing id change bout myslf n i should hav posted it on the right thread lol but yeh id change the fact that hols make me way 2 lazy :!:

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
today bout 1.20ish - rememba cuz mum pointed it out 2me very kindly!

Thats bad. Mum says that girls shouldnt lie in :roll:

I think the only reason why I lie in is because my brother get away with it. Otherwise I'm sure I'd be out of bed by 10. What time do you sleep?

i lie in all the time - V bad habit only time i get up early is 4 uni when i really have 2

but usually read fajar and doze off again and jus bout get up in time 4 zuhr :!:

during term times i sleep on time...mostly in bed by 10 or half past but then again in hols its more like 1 or 2...so yeh thats why i end up sleepin til l8 i guess lol

i woke up around 12.30, had my tea and 4 biscuits at 1.15 then had some rice and roast chicken at erm 2.30

then had a peach and plum at 6.30

now its 7.15 gonna be time to eat again...

drank no water again t'day wont go down.

av jus had seekh kebab with naan :!: my bro alwayz orders from take aways but i only like havin fast food once in a while.........but im a chocaholic so that sort of makes up 4 it!

11:00am: Fruit Chaat
13:00pm: Two pieces of toast and egg
17:00pm: One samosa and a cold glass of Pepsi
19:00pm: Boiled Rice and Chicken

now i feel like some chocolate.....

08:18 Cornflakes & 2 slices of toast
13:15 Veggie Sub
14:00 Can of Pepsi
20:05 Home-made Kebabs, Custard & Cake

Back in BLACK

It holidays and had relative round, so that was my excuse.

8.00 Egg in a bun

8.10 Egg and 2 toast and 2 glasses of Grapefruit juice (me trying to be healthy)

12.00 Lamb Curry and 3 Chapati

2.00 Fry Chicken Rice and 2 Samosa wash down with 2 glasses of diet 7up Smile

3.00 4 Samosa Fry chicken Rice with Lamb Curry and a glass of 7up

5.00 2 Samosa and a packet of crisp

7.00 Methai and glass of 7up

Haven't eaten since. Actually not that bad really probably only feel bad because i missed playing football at 2 because of guest, could have been much worse. But it the 3 rd day of bad eating just too many guest who insist on eating nothing and i hate wasting food.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

how'd you manage ALL that ^^^^

you should only fill one third of your stomach, leave the other third for water and the remaining for air..

a few morsels couldnt do you no harm

i like having 1 main meal like i said before but then i love chocolate so av always got some with me lol and plus i like coffee/cappucino so at uni everytime i av free time the vending machine is always my 1st stop!

Salam

0800 - Tea and 3 slices of white Bread with pure Honey.

1330 - Fish with Peas and 2 full Potatoes.

1645 - Apple and two Oranges.

1830 - Chicken with natural Yogurt and 2 pure wheat Chapatis.

1855 - Grapes about half a pound.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

0800 - Tea and 3 slices of white Bread with pure Honey.

bread with pure honey...hmmm sounds creative :!:

"Omrow" wrote:
2 pure wheat Chapatis.

i personally like white flour chaps, but we've alwayz had wholemeal chaps
in our home...good for digestion and way healthier

It doesn't take a genious to apply honey to bread.

"Omrow" wrote:

really thnx 4 making that clear Omrow :roll:

its not the most common 'spread' 2 'apply' on a piece of bread thats all.. :!:

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

really thnx 4 making that clear Omrow :roll:

its not the most common 'spread' 2 'apply' on a piece of bread thats all.. :!:

its common to spread honey on toasted bread in my home

on plain bread its nasty

"yuit" wrote:
It holidays and had relative round, so that was my excuse.

8.00 Egg in a bun

8.10 Egg and 2 toast and 2 glasses of Grapefruit juice (me trying to be healthy)

12.00 Lamb Curry and 3 Chapati

2.00 Fry Chicken Rice and 2 Samosa wash down with 2 glasses of diet 7up Smile

3.00 4 Samosa Fry chicken Rice with Lamb Curry and a glass of 7up

5.00 2 Samosa and a packet of crisp

7.00 Methai and glass of 7up

Haven't eaten since. Actually not that bad really probably only feel bad because i missed playing football at 2 because of guest, could have been much worse. But it the 3 rd day of bad eating just too many guest who insist on eating nothing and i hate wasting food.

sounds like eid to me!!!!

Salam

Not common?

Well, you can spread your legs on it, if you wish.

I am sticking to spreading my honey.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Not common?

Well, you can spread your legs on it, if you wish.

I am sticking to spreading my honey.

Omrow

well so sori didnt mean 2 touch upon a sensitive nerve :!: guys and their food :roll:

I don't like toasted bread. You should try pure white bread. Heaven.

i too prefer white bread (un-toasted)- toasted is orite but jus aint the same

Pages