WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY THREAD

123 posts / 0 new
Last post

OMG yuit you eat so much and Omrow you eat a bit too healthily. Are you trying to lose weight?

"Ramz" wrote:
OMG yuit you eat so much

Nah not really, some week i hardly have any full meals in a day, other weeks i eat loads. But most of the time i can burn it off, but with age i am finding it much harder now. But it winter, i always like this during winter.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Salam

I have never been overweight. Kingsmill.

Eating Kingsmill is one of the best way, for girls, to ensure they don't gain weight.

Omrow

white bread helps create insulin.

Which in turn helps turn sugar into fat...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Omrow" wrote:

Eating Kingsmill is one of the best way, for girls, to ensure they don't gain weight.

Nothing wrong with being women having a bit of meat on their bones. It makes them look curvy and healthy. Better then stick skinny girls. :roll:

"Ramz" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Nothing wrong with being women having a bit of meat on their bones. It makes them look curvy and healthy. Better then stick skinny girls. :roll:

thats an excuse used by fat chicks... hahahahha

joke

Back in BLACK

"Admin" wrote:
white bread helps create insulin.

Which in turn helps turn sugar into fat...

exactly! omrow wot r u on about, wholemeal bread is so much healthier. Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I woke up around 9 and mum made me tea and toast. I went town and brought myself a chicken burger on way home. At 5.00 I was still hungry so had some rice with leftover chicken...at 6.00 I had tea and cakes from greggs.

I'll eat dinner later on and have one chappati only (cos I'm not a fan of "kofte"). And will spend the evening drinking milk, juice fruit and crisps.

I havent been home all week. I was in Manchester staying with family...a week away from home made me miss my mums cooking and fussing.

My diet is VERY unhealthy.

I hardly eaten anything for the last 2 days. Actually i eat quite a bit yesterday, or was it the day before :?

But today i eaten Bread and ommelette in the morning and some walnut round my cousin house, that was only because i loved cracking them with my hands and that it. But i only pacing myself as it my nephew birthday in another couple of days and a huge cake has been order. Biggrin

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
But i only pacing myself as it my nephew birthday in another couple of days and a huge cake has been order. Biggrin

silence before the storm Lol

today i had a bowl of cornflakes at around 1.30pm and since then i've had a bit of chocolate, and a slice of cake at around 6.00pm. :oops:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I can remember when i was younger having cornflake for dinner, there were the good old days.

But it funny, some day i can hardly eat anything and it doesn't affect me. Plus i find food taste so much more better if you have it in small portions as well and only eat when you hungry. But saying that, I can't help but binge on food some days, esepcially in winter because it so cold, i love to eat a greasy Fish and Chips now with mayo on the side Sad .

[url=http//

"Aasiyah" wrote:
today i had a bowl of cornflakes at around 1.30pm and since then i've had a bit of chocolate, and a slice of cake at around 6.00pm. :oops:

Considering you on till 3am most night. I guess your body clock still thinks it lunchtime, so that isn't too bad at the moment really is it. Blum 3

[url=http//

Had Crunchie Nut this morning.... hhhhmmmmm crunchie...... and ....... nutty lol

Had a Veggie Sub at around 1ish....

1 Bottle of Oasis...

1 Can of Pepsi

Fish & Chips and a glass of H2O

oh and inbetween i had loads and loads and loads of air.

Back in BLACK

"yuit" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Considering you on till 3am most night. I guess your body clock still thinks it lunchtime, so that isn't too bad at the moment really is it. Blum 3

:roll: no, i'm just not much of a good eater... as long as i have one good meal a day i'm fine, walhumdulillah. Smile

I don't usually eat big meals, just little and often. I'm more of an eat to live person, than live to eat.

So today:

-2 slice of smallish wholemeal bread with cream cheese
-Cereal bar
-Glass of milk
-Snack sized Diary Milk (long and thin ones)
-Small grilled burger (minus the bread or anything else!)

And the family are eating pasta with vegetables later so I'll probably have a bit of that!

Then that's my day over as far as food is concerned

I had toast, ommelate and tea this morning (I made it)

had McD meal for lunch

munched on chocolates and caramal peanuts in oxford street

just came home and mum made some yummy chicken soup

gonna have dinner later on

if mum didnt chase me with food-I'd never eat nothing but chocolates

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I had toast, ommelate and tea this morning (I made it)

WOW!!! :roll:

just had tea.redbull and rice

just had the worse chocolate EVER...

twix.. ewwwwwww

This may seem strange, but i had only a plate of chips yesterday about 4.00 at that was it no snack or anything and today i had maltesars and i just eaten pizza now. I have such a bad diet at the moment and tommorow my nephew birthday, so i will probably eats loads tommorow.

[url=http//

Today I made pancakes in the morning (very yucky :? ).

At around two mum has steamed some vegetables and chicken. It was nice and healthy but it left me hungry.

So I shared some chicken and chips with my brother and then dad came home with some pizza so I had some pizza too.

I'm stuffed so I'll eat some Daal (lentils) tonight. It is said that lentil is one of the most humble food (or it makes one humble)...

I eat too much meat in my diet.

When daal is made in our house, it a sure sign my mum wants us too order takeway and that what we normally do as well, that probably tell u about the humility in our house. We eat loads of meat as well, at least 5 time a week. I been told that the Prophet(saw) would have been consider a semi vegeitrian if u look at his diet as he only eat meat once a month or so.

[url=http//

lentils are a very healthy food.

They prevent many illnesses.

They are high in iron, so if anyone here is anaemic, they should eat lentils alot.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"yuit" wrote:
I have such a bad diet at the moment and tommorow my nephew birthday, so i will probably eats loads tommorow.

Hmmmmm i think i better make room for some nice cream cake!!!!! heehe

The last few days i have been eating very healthily as i was in london with my cousins who are very conscious about diet and health.
i had NO fizzy drinks, NO fry food, NO junk food and NO binge eating!

Just three proper meals a day!.....im so glad im home! Lol

"flower" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
I have such a bad diet at the moment and tommorow my nephew birthday, so i will probably eats loads tommorow.

Hmmmmm i think i better make room for some nice cream cake!!!!! heehe

I can't remember mentioning cake, who said u was invited anyway :twisted: but feel free to bring the present round the day after, i sure he appreciate it. Wink

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
. I been told that the Prophet(saw) would have been consider a semi vegeitrian if u look at his diet as he only eat meat once a month or so.

True. And He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said that one shouldnt make their stomach into a graveyard.

I eat meat almost every day. :?

"flower" wrote:

i had NO fizzy drinks, NO fry food, NO junk food and NO binge eating!

I had ALL of that

I love my junk food-even though I know it'll prob make fat, ill and depressed in the future :shock:

Q. does anyone like olives here?

apparently alot of people dislike them or have never tasted them.

"naj" wrote:
Q. does anyone like olives here?

apparently alot of people dislike them or have never tasted them.

:shock:

I LUV OLIVES!!!

Biggrin

Pages