How Do You Entertain Guests?

154 posts / 0 new
Last post

i was too busy yelling at the man to run after the car and note down his number plate

"MuslimSister" wrote:
There's no way pedestrians can cross Romford Rd esp towards straford end where you were on Sunday.

There's a few traffic lights there, isn't there...

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Generally speaking, in East London, Romford Rd is the worst place to drive

What d'ya mean...I love that road, gives me a chance to speed there :twisted:. Maybe you're there at the wrong time.

"Angel" wrote:
The first line u quoted of mine is regarding pedestrians, second one is regarding drivers ie when you are tying to pull out no car gives u way to do so, comprende?

Seen, you should have been more clearer.

LilSis, you should have waited at the zebra crossing so he would have had time to stop. I have found some people waiting near a zebra crossing but not wanting to cross it so you don't really know their intentions.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i was too busy yelling at the man to run after the car and note down his number plate

lol ha ha fair enough i'd probably do the same ikkle sis Biggrin hope youre okay.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

what u on MuslimBro

romford rd is such a crap place-esp on a weekened on ur way to straford/green street

its always blocked and full of mad drivers :roll:

I can only remember being in a traffic jam twice in romford road...or maybe more (since I'm not too good at remembering things) but I don't think its [i]that[/i] bad.

Green street is packed at weekends, you need to learn to use the small road, helps you avoid the traffic jams.

Or you can try using the bendy buses during rush hour coz cars are not allowed in bus lanes.

erm....i was blocking romford road on sunday, causing a big jam Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

How by standing infront of the cars fatty :twisted: (couldn't resist!)

Did u actually drive down to London :shock:

"Angel" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Did u actually drive down to London :shock:

no, i made the driver pull up in the middle of the road, i was tryna get out of the van, looking for stuff and at the fone at the same tym lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Angel" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

:

LOL

thats EXACTLY what i was gonna say Lol

when he got out of the car his great big backside must of blocked all the traffic causing the entire Romford rd to have a traffic jam for hours :twisted:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

LOL

thats EXACTLY what i was gonna say Lol :

Great minds think alike Wink

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

when he got out of the car his great big backside must of blocked all the traffic causing the entire Romford rd to have a traffic jam for hours :twisted:

lol that description is classic hehe

im too nice to you two :evil: :evil: :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Sirus you shouldn't have said that you were blocking romford road.

I had the sudden urge to say what Angel said but I kept it back Lol

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Sirus you shouldn't have said that you were blocking romford road.

I had the sudden urge to say what Angel said but I kept it back Lol

You were too much of a wimp to say it incase sirus crushed you :twisted: Blum 3

[color=magenta]OMG we had guests from canada n bham over at the same time n it was hectic, my lil sis tried to escape by staying a my aunts hse bt she couldnt ge away, i dont like it when too many ppl come over the hse gets so messy n there is so much disorder n chaos n i feel i cant work to my schedule n if i cant keep to my schedule my head to goes crazy, but all in all it was good the kids werent monsters, the sleeping arrangements were hilarious ppl sleeping all over the place, the hallway, al women in the living room,i felt sorry for daddy though[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta] my lil sis tried to escape by staying a my aunts[/color]

lol, im like tht!

i h88 it when guests cum over, they take over ur house! they boot u off ur own bed! make u sleep on the floor, hoff the kitchen and eat all ur food! i hope we dnt have any cuming sooon...

[color=magenta]lolz i knw the feeling, someone told me sleeping on the floor is good for your back mine seem to ache when i sleep on the floor[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

yeah that works for sum ppl but not me!

[color=magenta]is it just me but you knw when you have guests over n they use the toilet if i really need to use i open the window, kill the toilet wiv air freshner n use gallons of bleach before i use the toilet?n also i cannnot anyone elses loo it has to be my loo[/color]

lol, im not like that, but my mum is, she gives it a quick clean and then its fit enough for the family to use

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]OMG we had guests from canada n bham over at the same time n it was hectic, my lil sis tried to escape by staying a my aunts hse bt she couldnt ge away,

After I've helped mum clean the house and cook stuff...I usually escape out of the house too when certain guests I cant stand come over.

[color=magenta]you are so lucky i try n escape myslef but therez only so many times you can, wht i find extremely rude is when ppl treat my hse like a 5 star hotel i dont mind cleaning up n stuff but you dont spit thngs out of ur mouth on the carpet[/color]

Lol-you poor thing...I've had all sorts of guests come over.

But no spitters thankfully.

[color=magenta]you knw the worse thng the spit the juice of the beetle nut thng, thats gross i dont mind running and getting the bin but they just spit it out, [/color]

Some people have no manners...

[size=7]Thats why they should be tought some[/size]

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]lolz i knw but not all my relatives are like that n these ppl arent cruel ppl just sum bad habits [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]you knw the worse thng the spit the juice of the beetle nut thng, thats gross i dont mind running and getting the bin but they just spit it out, [/color]

I used to swallow it.

I would lose my temper if my cousin spat on our carpet. If I had wooden floor then that would be something else as it is easy to clean it up but if you have carpet in your house, it's a headache keeping it clean.

:?

i have no exp with spitters-let alone guests who spit

i even get peed off when my familiy members use their mouthwash in front of me

eww ewww teach them lessons in hygiene ppl! Spittin alone is disgusting but doin it in someone elses house is not only disgustin but inconsiderate and plain filthy eugh!

Pages