Recipes please!

44 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
HarajukuDoll wrote:
bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:
our fam has crisps with rice and lentils (Y)

Duuude....

LOL, I second that. My sister does that. I still cant figure out why though.

well..you'll never be able to until you try it. even though.. we havent had it in ages.

but you know..im the girl who has a spoon of her dessert to motivate herself to eat her main. LOL

So u of those people tht have dessert everyday???

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:
HarajukuDoll wrote:
bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Duuude....

well..you'll never be able to until you try it. even though.. we havent had it in ages.

but you know..im the girl who has a spoon of her dessert to motivate herself to eat her main. LOL

i usually do that at school. but yeah, back in the days it was a must. i would look on all confuzzled if after my plate was cleared nothing happened. but now...im a teenager..so you know..stuff like that... ohh.wait..you DONT know do you?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

but yeah, back in the days it was a must. i would look on all confuzzled if after my plate was cleared nothing happened.

Lol

BTW people, I don't see many recipes!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:
HarajukuDoll wrote:
bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Duuude....

i usually do that at school. but yeah, back in the days it was a must. i would look on all confuzzled if after my plate was cleared nothing happened. but now...im a teenager..so you know..stuff like that... ohh.wait..you DONT know do you?

Hahahahha touche chinchan, touche!

Feefs, havin a convo here, do u mind??? so selfish, asking for recipes on a recipes please blog, gawd! Blum 3
Ok, in all seriousness (yes, rlly!) I havent had a chance to dig some out yet, bear with me pleaaaaaase!

Lilly wrote:
.im a teenager..so you know..stuff like that... ohh.wait..you DONT know do you?

Lol Classic!!! I is loving this one!!

i is glad i is making ze people laugh

there's an expression for this in french: amuser la gallerie. I'm not sure about the spelling of the last word though...

Iwould like to thank God for blessing me with that gene and my parents and blah blah, but a special tribune to the Bilanator. without whom i would not be funny. Bilanator. if i believed in bowing; you could have considered yourself bowed at.

Lilly wrote:
i is glad i is making ze people laugh

there's an expression for this in french: amuser la gallerie. I'm not sure about the spelling of the last word though...

Iwould like to thank God for blessing me with that gene and my parents and blah blah, but a special tribune to the Bilanator. without whom i would not be funny. Bilanator. if i believed in bowing; you could have considered yourself bowed at.

Oh, oh, back pedal, back pedal...a bit more, a bit more...there! Lets not get ahead or ourselves here yh?? Tough ur not wrong on the latter...UNLESS u mean tht ur funny is poking fun AT me?? not cool dude, not cool!

bilan wrote:
UNLESS u mean tht ur funny is poking fun AT me?? not cool dude, not cool!

sometimes its at you, sometimes its with you, thats what im talking about, a fair teasemate.

I had these pastry squares at someones house the other day. They used the Jus Roll pastry (the one u see on tv) and they cut these in little squares and put some green pesto on each with either feta cheese or a cherry tomato on top. I rlly liked the one with feta cheese on it and the pesto made it real yummy too. Im gonna try and make tht on the weekend inshAllah and it doesnt take long at all, 10 mins in the oven I think.

But with cooking I think, you can make pretty much any dish, I just tend to throw stuff together from my mum and things I see on tv. I think watching cooking shows helps as well, so maybe you wanna try that?

Have you ever made lasagna? Pretty basic, tomato base and chuck whatever vegetables (or meat, but veggie ones are nicer I think) you want in there, some cheese and ur done! Cooking instructions for lasagna sheets say that you dont have to precook them (some of them) but I do anyways. Does anyone here make their lasagna without precooking the sheets and does it come out still soft?

bilan wrote:

but veggie ones are nicer I think

I agreee! Man, everyone always cusses me, when I suggest we eat or make veggie lasagna!

HarajukuDoll wrote:
bilan wrote:

but veggie ones are nicer I think

I agreee! Man, everyone always cusses me, when I suggest we eat or make veggie lasagna!

You cuss them back man! I know some real good ones, like 'you non-veggie lasagna eater! Yh, how dya like tht, huh???!' They wont know what hit them, trust! Wink

But yh, veggie lassie rocks Biggrin

Lol

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

I made short bread cookies...they were yuuuuuuuum. Well the second batch went a bit burnt because I forgot about them...Lets see.

All you do is: mix 1 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of caster or any sugar then add 2 cups of plain flour. Roll out the dough, cut or mould the shapes and bake 'em! (remember to preheat) Pretty easy, so I cant figure out how people mess this one up.

Pages