Do you celebrate Xmas?

66 posts / 0 new
Last post

You wrote:
I don't think you fully comprehend how big a thing shirk is and how big an accusation it is to make of others.

Declaring vast swathes of the ummah mushrik all in one fell swoop is not a good thing.

If suddenly by your definitions a large proportion of Muslims become mushrik, it is a good idea to relook over the definition to make sure they are correct.

(Since you have changed your beliefs from one group to another, I assume you also consider your parents to be part of the mushrik group, unless they changed too?)

i gave evidence on every comment i made, on nazim, defenition of meaning of things, hadith quan quoting so my words arent just claims but facts with evidence

and alhamdulillah my dad used to debate against sufis and their scholas and imam and was undefeated for a reason, he had knowledge, my family arent influenced with all these sufi/barelvi aqeeda

i think you should look at your own beliefs you dont even have the evidence from quran and sunnnah to prove it

ahlussunnahwaljama'ah wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Ramadan is a month were muslims observe the fardh saum, and a month where we devote ourselves to worshipping allah, read the quran and many other beutiful acts.

mashallah you have done your research. when you are typing your posts there is this symbols at the top of the textboxs with a littleman and a speechbubble. use this whenever you copy paste anything so that we may know what is your words and what is from someone else. You can also copy paste the link, for future reference.

i think this debate is close. Ramadan in itself is not celebration, but it is allowed and sunnah to tell each other about its arrival. the two can work together without contradicting each other. walhamdoulillah 'alaa koulli haal.

well im the one who stated that and provided the evidence for that and stated what ramadan truely is, he didnt

and why do you feel the need to mention this? showing off?

if you were to see a thief attacking a elderly would you just sit their and say i'll wait for the police, the situation here is worse then that, people doing bidah and shirk and i feel the responsibility in doing something

you save the old lady, but when the police walks in, yu dont jump in their face saying you're the one who saved her.

if they come asking making comments or ask what was going on here anyyone would have to explain what happend no different to uthman RA when people were making cerian comments about him he reminded them wht he did for the ummah, thats not showing off just stating the facts

Unlike Uthman radhiyallahu 'anhu, you JUMPED in from of the police at the first opportunity. I didnt ask who did what when, i said, it seems this topic is closed. i said this to CLOSE the topic. you, on the contrary, also pointed out all the bystanders and told the police that they didnt do anything and that you did everything.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

As for the other thing suppose a police has no idea whats going on here and doesnt know why your holding the guy surely a explanation is necessary.

"miss, he started it first. waaah"

You do realise how lame you sound right?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

As for the other thing suppose a police has no idea whats going on here and doesnt know why your holding the guy surely a explanation is necessary.

going back to your example. im sure the grandma can talk. dont try and save it. just admit it. or stay silent.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages