Networking in the Revival

47 posts / 0 new
Last post

"yuit" wrote:

Yeah I blame you Lol , before you came, us lads did a pretty good job in making the girls of this forum anti men i.e lilsis, angel, Ging ging. But since you came, things have taken a turn for the worse :?

ooooo what u taken a fancy to hayduh? Who said we're still not anti-men?

I just want sum1 to get married so we can have a revival wedding Biggrin

"angel" wrote:

ooooo what u taken a fancy to hayduh?

No :roll:

"angel" wrote:

Who said we're still not anti-men?

I sure you are :roll:

"angel" wrote:

I just want sum1 to get married so we can have a revival wedding Biggrin

Typical :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"Ahlul Sheesha" wrote:
not sayin its a good or bad thing.......

......but this isnt the 3rd tym i know of a love story over the forums, and i havnt been here very long

i think its coz of all the waffling we do!!!! Lol

Yeah I blame you Lol , before you came, us lads did a pretty good job in making the girls of this forum anti men i.e lilsis, angel, Ging ging. But since you came, things have taken a turn for the worse :?

oiii [img]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:
ahh somebody tell me

I don't want to be the only person left outta this!!!

is it Med the departed

can i have a chi chi from Aasiya now for getting involved in frivolous but oh so delicious gossip

who is it?

clue clue clue!!

"fizzy1" wrote:
who is it?

clue clue clue!!

Its a male Blum 3

no way!

"seema*" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
ahh somebody tell me

I don't want to be the only person left outta this!!!

is it Med the departed

can i have a chi chi from Aasiya now for getting involved in frivolous but oh so delicious gossip

lol. if Med were to read that he'd probably b squirming in his seat and b compelled to answer with much 'chi chi chi'-ing... Lol

Ramz u shudv just PM-ed Ed or Admin, look at all this speculation going on here now. :roll: Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

What is "Chi Chi Chi" anyway... I see that one thrown around alot.

Over here it's something Mexicans yell at parties.

And was briefly a chain of mexican restaurants

"Constantine" wrote:
What is "Chi Chi Chi" anyway... I see that one thrown around alot.

Over here it's something Mexicans yell at parties.

And was briefly a chain of mexican restaurants

lol. i dunno, for some reason its summat ppl from the asian subcontinent say a lot when referring to rude/filthy/wrong things. say wen theyr telling a kid not to eat off the floor, theyd say that food is 'chi chi' i.e. dirty. Fool Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

lol gotcha

Sort of a strange thing to say...

never heard it before

so, who is it?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Generally speaking guys….in future if/when people fall for others in this forum. Be discreet about it please.

Just PM that individual in private and/or PM the Admin or Editor. There’s no need to broadcast it in the forum….

This forum isn’t a “matrimonial website” and if it begins to come across as such then it puts certain people of posting/visiting here.

Obviously, you can’t help the one you fall for…but you can be discreet about it.

Its wrong to publicly embarrass people…and/or make others speculate/assume stuff about them.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Generally speaking guys….in future if/when people fall for others in this forum. Be discreet about it please.

Just PM that individual in private and/or PM the Admin or Editor. There’s no need to broadcast it in the forum….

This forum isn’t a “matrimonial website” and if it begins to come across as such then it puts certain people of posting/visiting here.

Obviously, you can’t help the one you fall for…but you can be discreet about it.

Its wrong to publicly embarrass people…and/or make others speculate/assume stuff about them.

lol yes, you're right.

Let's just try to not do forum relationships at all. As cute as Muslim Sister's 12 point Times New Roman is, it's a bit... incorrect... for people on this forum to be looking for anything other than a casual chat.

It's crossing a line that ought not be crossed

"MuslimSister" wrote:

tru tru...

MOD lock thread pls.....

Back in BLACK

again both of u const and Mussis you said it right i was thinking exactly this but thought you young folks were all ok with it so i didnt want to come across as all doctrinaire.

[b]EDIT: THREAD LOCKED. THE ROMEO'S AND JULIETS MAY USE THE PM FACILITY IN FUTURE-ITS THERE FOR A REASON[/b]

Pages

Topic locked