Networking in the Revival

As most of you know I've been undergoing a lot of stress and problems with my ex boyfriend and family situation. My boyfriend is out of the picture, I'm in pain but will get over it but my parents are driving me crazy! They want me to get married now as I'm getting near the "sell by date" (I'm 24 :roll: ). I can never marry any of the desi's that they wish to set me up with. I want to do it properly this time, but MY way. I've been reading the messages on this forum for years. But I never posted as a member (I used to post as a guest). I find you all funny, clever, religious people. Would it be possible to network via the forum? There's one guy in particular that I wouldnt mind getting to know with the intention of marraige but I'm not sure how to go about this. Can I do this through the Admin of this forum? I also have a friend who's intrested in one of the girls in this forum. But like me, he is also not sure how to go about this in a decent way.

I can come online as often as I want because most of the computers in my Uni are rubbish. But plz reply, I need a response from the Admin's of this forum ASAP.

Any comments will be appreciated.

(p.s Judda and Mujahid don't waste my time).

"Judda" wrote:
I will marry u and ur friend :twisted:
the 'friend' Ramz was referring to is a GUY!! Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
I will marry u and ur friend :twisted:
the 'friend' Ramz was referring to is a GUY!! Lol

oooops :oops:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

he he, lil' Judda got caught out... Wink

Ramz, outta curiosity, how long u been on this forum? did u post often as a guest wen we had the option available?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

not sayin its a good or bad thing.......

......but this isnt the 3rd tym i know of a love story over the forums, and i havnt been here very long

i think its coz of all the waffling we do!!!! Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Ramz" wrote:
As most of you know I've been undergoing a lot of stress and problems with my ex boyfriend and family situation. My boyfriend is out of the picture, I'm in pain but will get over it but my parents are driving me crazy! They want me to get married now as I'm getting near the "sell by date" (I'm 24 :roll: ). I can never marry any of the desi's that they wish to set me up with. I want to do it properly this time, but MY way. I've been reading the messages on this forum for years. But I never posted as a member (I used to post as a guest). I find you all funny, clever, religious people. Would it be possible to network via the forum? There's one guy in particular that I wouldnt mind getting to know with the intention of marraige but I'm not sure how to go about this. Can I do this through the Admin of this forum? I also have a friend who's intrested in one of the girls in this forum. But like me, he is also not sure how to go about this in a decent way.

I can come online as often as I want because most of the computers in my Uni are rubbish. But plz reply, I need a response from the Admin's of this forum ASAP.

Any comments will be appreciated.

(p.s Judda and Mujahid don't waste my time).

Ramz... you need to contact MrEd... not Admin... no offense to Admin.

MrEd is [b]TheMan[/b] with the plan who sorted out the last person who wanted to get hooked up.

Just PM him.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

MrEd is [b]TheMan[/b] with the plan who sorted out the last person who wanted to get hooked up.

really?

did he sort u out? Wink

he dont seem like the matchmaking sort to me :?

"Seraph" wrote:

Just PM him.

No way...

Seraph...

do you think Ed is...

[size=1][b]"The Man"[/b][/size]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

really?

did he sort u out? Wink

he dont seem like the matchmaking sort to me :?

He's not a matchmaker... silly girl... he's the boss... So if she wants he can do something... watever he does... or did for the last guy... and no it wasnt me :roll:

Im too real for that. Dirol

Do as the Nike Advert says... Just do it.

Back in BLACK

LOL

ur making him sound like "THE man".

looks like I underestimated him Wink

Ramz tell us who ur intrested in-

cos I couldnt in a million years figure out which guy here is worth getting a crush on :twisted:

"Constantine" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

Just PM him.

No way...

Seraph...

do you think Ed is...

[size=1][b]"The Man"[/b][/size]

why...

wat .... i say???

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
cos I couldnt in a million years figure out which guy here is worth getting a crush on :twisted:

Judda will be crushed

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

lol no surprise there...

[size=7]man hater[/size]

Back in BLACK

i know who it is Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i know who it is Smile

is it who I think it is too?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i know who it is Smile

is it who I think it is too?

...who are we thinking here?

possibily

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol

a pessimist if there ever was one!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol ya nutters!

So whos available? (for Ramz)

EDIT

I too know who she likes Wink

ahh somebody tell me

I don't want to be the only person left outta this!!!

"Constantine" wrote:
ahh somebody tell me

come on dave figure it out, your clever its soo obvious (thats all i am sayin)

And when you've figured it out you can tell me.

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
ahh somebody tell me

come on dave figure it out, your clever its soo obvious (thats all i am sayin)

I'm still not getting it...

Can I buy a vowel... or get some sort of clue?

Where should I be looking that this is obvious!?

"Enver" wrote:
And when you've figured it out you can tell me.

you dont know either :shock:

Enver or whatever you are, whats with the change of pics, and who is that now?

How about that hint?

"angel" wrote:

It's some guy at a carnival in Haiti, and I've just noticed he's got a snake wrapped around his head. COOOL!...

"Enver" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

It's some guy at a carnival in Haiti, and I've just noticed he's got a snake wrapped around his head. COOOL!...

yeh very cool :roll:

Dave no hints sorry, too obvious

yup, contact Ed.

Since he got married, he is always trying to set people up...

And I have no idea either...

Someone from the forums already got married?

news to me...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ahlul Sheesha" wrote:
not sayin its a good or bad thing.......

......but this isnt the 3rd tym i know of a love story over the forums, and i havnt been here very long

i think its coz of all the waffling we do!!!! Lol

Yeah I blame you Lol , before you came, us lads did a pretty good job in making the girls of this forum anti men i.e lilsis, angel, Ging ging. But since you came, things have taken a turn for the worse :?

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Pages

Topic locked