Can you analyse this situation???

121 posts / 0 new
Last post

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
And also, bit confused. Why, if you wouldn't tell this to close people, would you be okay with putting it here? All content is public on TheRevival

It can be much easier IMO. In the real world things can get awkward.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
And also, bit confused. Why, if you wouldn't tell this to close people, would you be okay with putting it here? All content is public on TheRevival

But also, isn't it obvious that they might see it on here anyway? It's the Internet

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

They could, but its not as certain and if they do, it may still lack the overt awkwardness.

I sometimes find it easier to admit things to strangers.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Joie de Vivre wrote:
It was some anonymous coward who made the accusation, which is very low. Can't say the thought hadn't crossed my own mind but I don't fancy having a weird argument about it, I'll treat you as for real and say Muslims are just diverse like that.

I know what's right. You don't really know me; so I don't blame you.
You're entitled to your own opinion.

Love is a serious mental disease.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote:
Can't say the thought hadn't crossed my own mind

Why did it cross your mind?

And @ Isha, I wasn't saying you were a troll, I was talking about what that message could have meant.

No, of course not. I know you didn't mean that.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

If I tell people who are close to me, they'll get hurt.I don't want to do that;I've hurt enough people. I like to believe that Ilah put me on this earth for another reason; not just for hurting people. Plus, they can't see the situation how an outsider would. (Does that make sense? :S)
And, you think...logically. People on here don't know me so, it won't hurt them to know my situation.And, i don't trust myself to make decisions, as I have made many bad ones.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

But also, isn't it obvious that they might see it on here anyway? It's the Internet

Like how?

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Like how?

Well most people have access to the internet nowadays

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Like how?

Lol, I'm not that dumb!
I mean what are the chances of them finding out?

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Like how?

Lol, I'm not that dumb!

Dunno, depends how careful you are.

As i'm not very secretive, it's probably a lot different if you're sneakier or whatever

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Like how?

Lol, I'm not that dumb!

As i'm not very secretive, it's probably a lot different if you're sneakier or whatever

But, if they do find out, it's kind of good.
I won't be keeping stuff from them and I won't have to tell them either.
I don't think it's being sneaky, it's more 'privacy, please'.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Like how?

Lol, I'm not that dumb!

But, if they do find out, it's kind of good.
I won't be keeping stuff from them and I won't have to tell them either.
I don't think it's being sneaky, it's more 'privacy, please'.

So you want people to know but you don't want to tell them, and yet you want privacy from them? :S

it gets confusing.

Its about room to think etc.

If thye find out it is probably not a big thing, but at the same time she does not want them to the primary ears for her words.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

So you want people to know but you don't want to tell them, and yet you want privacy from them? :S

Err,no.
I don't want them to know.
But, if they do find out , at least the burden of hiding stuff no longer exists.
By privacy, I mean, like I can't stand nosy people, so I'd want privacy.
(Err, does that like make sense? :S)

You wrote:
it gets confusing.

Its about room to think etc.

If thye find out it is probably not a big thing, but at the same time she does not want them to the primary ears for her words.

Yeah, that's right.

I just don't want to be judged!
Is it really too much to ask for?

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I can't stand nosy people

Sad

Dawud wrote:
Salaam

He likes you. Not joking. He probably had a crush on you for months.

He is damn lucky you didn't sue! Don't be stressing. I get the feeling you're straight up if a bit naive, and he read to much into your 'niceness'.

I don't know.
My mind is getting it, but my heart is contradicting the thoughts. Like, I looked up to him, like...well, a leader.And, i feel like kicking myself for not noticing. he even gave hints, and I didn't notice.
I don't really understand people who talk in riddles; i prefer it if people just say what's on their mind. Be straight-forward. Gosh, would it kill you?!
Dawud wrote:

His fault not yours. A P45 is a pretty big toy to throw out of the pram!

What do you mean?

And, Tashkor for your...analysis.

Everyone seems to be reading the situation in the same; why can't I see it??
I thought, someone may agree with me, that he does have a Jinn possessing him...

Ocean wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I can't stand nosy people

Sad

LMAO!!!!

?

She is saying that she is a nosy person.

You wrote:
She is saying that she is a nosy person.

Really?
I didn't get that impression.
It was nice meeting you, and I'm not just saying that to be polite, I mean it.

@You-
You should have told me i was annoying! Like I said, I prefer if people be straight-forward and say what's on their mind.Otherwise, I wouldn't get it.
I didn't mean to annoy you. Thanks for having 'patience.'

I didn't say you were annoying me.

I try to take everything at face value as best as I can and if I have something to say, I say it. Sometimes.

People can't always get along at all times, so when something irritates them, they generally need to show a little patience or ignore the specific posts/topics. Not too hard.

(I doubt there is much left that can be said in this topic though.)

Yes, but i don't like being a charity case on anyone!
I don't like putting anyone in an awkward situation. Which is why I don't bother sharing problems with any one.
Maybe it should stay that way.
And, again, I'm sorry.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Part and parcel of seeking advice, especially in this way.

Why is being judged so bad anyway

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Yes, but i don't like being a charity case on anyone!
I don't like putting anyone in an awkward situation. Which is why I don't bother sharing problems with any one.
Maybe it should stay that way.
And, again, I'm sorry.

Personally i like that you share

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I'm sorry.

Wow, deja vu.

I think if you want to ask for advice or opinions or 'analysis', but then take it to heart and get all sensitive whenever you hear a negative thing, then that's not good.

But no one here (i don't think) has a problem with you sharing.

I for one find your problems quite interesting, and the storylike way they're written is quite enjoyable to read; You're probably quite practised at writing fictional things.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Because people don't even know you, yet they judge you you on what they see.Like when walking down streets. i live in a more white-dominated area. They say 'traitor', It's like "Gosh, i never was one of you, anyway!
And, then asomeone calls you "slapper!"
Why? Why are they labelling me , if they don't knoe me?
Do they get kicks out of, i don't know. But,i can't handle it. Everywhere you go. You try to ignore it, but how long can you kid yourself for? How long?
And, i don't fit in anywhere. I'm sure there's lot of people who feel like me out there, but Ilah hasn't granted me the patience or the tolerance.
I should move.To Arabia/Egypt , maybe; but that's where I'll fall into bad temptation. Smoking,dancing, even more tattoos,I don't want to be that girl,again; and it's not ok, for my children either.
I want to move to Pakistan. Girls don't go out anyway, i can stay indoors; no' one can see me, so no 'one can label me as anything. I can adopt to my heart's content.

I guess you would call it 'suffocated in your own skin.'

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Because people don't even know you, yet they judge you you on what they see.Like when walking down streets. i live in a more white-dominated area. They say 'traitor', It's like "Gosh, i never was one of you, anyway!
And, then asomeone calls you "slapper!"
Why? Why are they labelling me , if they don't knoe me?
Do they get kicks out of, i don't know. But,i can't handle it. Everywhere you go. You try to ignore it, but how long can you kid yourself for? How long?
And, i don't fit in anywhere. I'm sure there's lot of people who feel like me out there, but Ilah hasn't granted me the patience or the tolerance.
I should move.To Arabia/Egypt , maybe; but that's where I'll fall into bad temptation. Smoking,dancing, even more tattoos,I don't want to be that girl,again; and it's not ok, for my children either.
I want to move to Pakistan. Girls don't go out anyway, i can stay indoors; no' one can see me, so no 'one can label me as anything. I can adopt to my heart's content.

I guess you would call it 'suffocated in your own skin.'

Can I ask why you have a fixation with the colour of your skin?

You go on about 'whiteness' quite a lot?

lol.

isha i think you're a fake.

no need to get your claws out people.

Pages