Can you analyse this situation???

121 posts / 0 new
Last post

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I'm sorry.

Wow, deja vu.

I think if you want to ask for advice or opinions or 'analysis', but then take it to heart and get all sensitive whenever you hear a negative thing, then that's not good.

No, I'm not upset about that. I asked for advice, so i should be willing to take it. I understand.
It's just that someone graffitti-ed(?) my name and some other inappropriate names down by my Father's mosque, and some other places, and a couple of my neighbours came to tell me about it, so i went to see, and my Father doesn't't deserve that. If i'm the slapper, they should just write my first name, not add 'Binte L'ut'.
And, then i come on here where i can just panic and be myself, and i go onto the tribune and someone has said I'm annoying.
I understand evryone has freedom of Speech; i ashouldn't be a cow about it.
i just can't understand why people hate me so much; i haven't wronged them in any way i'm aware of.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

But no one here (i don't think) has a problem with you sharing.

Boy, you can not be more wrong!

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

I for one find your problems quite interesting, and the storylike way they're written is quite enjoyable to read; You're probably quite practised at writing fictional things.

Thank You, I'm not exactly as formal and 'proper' like you guys. I just write it how'd i say it.
That's funny, the only things i write are emails, i don't have times for fictional writing; but I nsha'Allah one day i can be a writer.

Love is a serious mental disease.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I just don't want to be judged!
Is it really too much to ask for?

Part and parcel of seeking advice, especially in this way.

Why is being judged so bad anyway

Because people don't even know you, yet they judge you you on what they see.Like when walking down streets. i live in a more white-dominated area. They say 'traitor', It's like "Gosh, i never was one of you, anyway!
And, then asomeone calls you "slapper!"
Why? Why are they labelling me , if they don't knoe me?
Do they get kicks out of, i don't know. But,i can't handle it. Everywhere you go. You try to ignore it, but how long can you kid yourself for? How long?
And, i don't fit in anywhere. I'm sure there's lot of people who feel like me out there, but Ilah hasn't granted me the patience or the tolerance.
I should move.To Arabia/Egypt , maybe; but that's where I'll fall into bad temptation. Smoking,dancing, even more tattoos,I don't want to be that girl,again; and it's not ok, for my children either.
I want to move to Pakistan. Girls don't go out anyway, i can stay indoors; no' one can see me, so no 'one can label me as anything. I can adopt to my heart's content.

I guess you would call it 'suffocated in your own skin.'

Can I ask why you have a fixation with the colour of your skin?

You go on about 'whiteness' quite a lot?

Do I?

Noor wrote:
lol.

isha i think you're a fake.

Why do you think that?

Ocean wrote:
You wrote:
no need to get your claws out people.

:roll:

I'm being nice and she did ask to analyse her situation and pretty similar in every discussion topic.

No claw... just manicured hands Blum 3

And Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it.

Yeah you do refer to it a lot

and btw i'm REALLY surprised that the kind of people who graffiti

are the same type of people that use the word 'Binte'!

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Noor wrote:
lol.

Why do you think that?

none of what you say seems genuine.

its one crazy story after another.

Noor wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Noor wrote:
lol.

Why do you think that?

You think my life is crazy? You're not living it!
I am the one who is!
And, what's 'genuine?'

Noor wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Noor wrote:
lol.

Why do you think that?

Maybe she's just got a hectic/crazy life Smile

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

I was actually pleased with myself, that i can come out of my shell, and share things. Things that haunt me, things that give me pain. i thought revival was the start of it, and i can open up more as times go on.
I didn't know sharing problems makes me a 'fake.'

Truth's_Razors wrote:

The truth of the world is that fact is often way stranger than fiction.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
I was actually pleased with myself, that i can come out of my shell, and share things. Things that haunt me, things that give me pain. i thought revival was the start of it, and i can open up more as times go on.

and you can. Those that dont want to take part in your topics can avoid them easy enough I think.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Noor wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Noor wrote:
lol.

Why do you think that?

Your life may be all bunny rabbits and blue skies. but, that's not mine. Should i lie that I love my life because it's so great? No, i'm not going to do that.
And, if you can't give any useful advice don't give any.

You wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Yes, and I wouldn't lie, i'm not that type of person.
So, i don't blame you for assuming what you do.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
You wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Yes, and I wouldn't lie, i'm not that type of person.
So, i don't blame you for assuming what you do.

To be perfectly honest, we all have things happening in our lives that could seem fake to other people. Whether you're lying etc - well Allah knows best but as Native Deen says:

'A smile goes a mile and is sure worthwhile
When a brother's hostile, and has been for awhile
Even saying good to one another when you're together
Advice to another sister about a mister'

(And as i've said like a thousand times - i like that you share, i wouldn't really have the courage to do so)

Ocean wrote:
Right, I hope you guys don't mind to some Music:

Embedding disabled - too long to go on YouTube

Maghrib . . sun set . . oh dear. Well I was questioning if you were a troll, and not accusing. Fool

At joie: you're the coward - I'm being kind - who condones shooting of bullets through babies.

now now people, enough of this bickering. I think the topics in here have been discussed enough. Time for a lock?

Anonymous345 wrote:
At joie: you're the coward - I'm being kind - who condones shooting of bullets through babies.

I could let this pass, but I think an answer is best - he doesn't.

I would also hazard a guess that Most Israelis and zionists don't either - though there will be a few psychos and nutjob who either do or would not care two ways about it.

You wrote:
now now people, enough of this bickering. I think the topics in here have been discussed enough. Time for a lock?

yeah...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Dawud wrote:

His fault not yours. A P45 is a pretty big toy to throw out of the pram!

What do you mean?

And, Tashkor for your...analysis.

Everyone seems to be reading the situation in the same; why can't I see it??
I thought, someone may agree with me, that he does have a Jinn possessing him...

Regarding the P45 thing, when he found out you were married he threw a tantrum. Firing you was a pretty big/stupid way to do it.

I don't think you're a fake, I know someone like you in real life. Don't let people get you down.

Jinn possession? Why didn't I think of that! lol.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

You wrote:

Can i just express my feelings about this please?

Well i'm going to anyway.

Urgh noooo. Don't let's be such sissies, it's life, sometimes people say bad things and disagree but falling out and making up is part of being human. You can't just cotton wool people who are enough to decide what they want to say or not say, jeez.

I find it quite a babyish tactic to 'lock' threads because they get slightly controversial, I think it's better to let stuff naturally fade or work out.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

I find it quite a babyish tactic to 'lock' threads because they get slightly controversial, I think it's better to let stuff naturally fade or work out.

Yep.

I phrased my reply specifically not to join in the accusation, but to acknowledge I saw where it was coming from.

Anonymous, that isn't really a good argument you make.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Yep.

It's not about it becoming controversial but the way people react to others. That's not what Islam promotes so why should this site allow it?

At the end of the day, if you think what Isha sais is a load of rubbish then all you need to do is ignore her and she'll shut up. I mean people who do make up such stories are obviously looking for attention so by replying you are giving it to her - so just ignore her if you think that. If you want to give her some advice say it tactfully.
Rawry from your comment about story telling, i got the impression that you were saying she's making up all these stories yet she didn't even realise! (or i got it wrong)and everyone accusing her of lying, well thats just horrible and wrong. Some people have crazy lives and you don't know her personally so you can't say if she's lying or not!

Isha, you need to stop thinking everyones really nice and friendly and think about why they are actually befriending you. ESPECIALLY when they're guys. I mean if a guy from the street was to ask you to come and work for him, he's clearly not doing it because of your abilities and qualifications - cuz he doesn't even know about them! So you have to question why he asks instead of just accepting!

Next time you do anything you *think* may be helping others but feel the need to be secretive about it ~(e.g the situation with your two friends). Ask yourself WHY you're being secretive, really think about why you're doing it, and about the possible consequences/outcomes. Actually that would apply for anything that isn't secretive either.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Rawry, from your comment about story telling, i got the impression that you were saying she's making up all these stories yet she didn't even realise! (or i got it wrong)and everyone accusing her of lying, well thats just horrible and wrong. Some people have crazy lives and you don't know her personally so you can't say if she's lying or not!

Actually that's completely out of context since I was blatantly talking about her style of writing. And a bit hypocritical of you to accuse me whilst getting worked up about accusations.

And no one actually said she WAS lying as they can't know that, they expressed what they THOUGHT, and I for one think it's better to say it so she knows rather than behind her back. If she wants to she can defend herself, or she can ignore it.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Rawry, from your comment about story telling, i got the impression that you were saying she's making up all these stories yet she didn't even realise! (or i got it wrong)and everyone accusing her of lying, well thats just horrible and wrong. Some people have crazy lives and you don't know her personally so you can't say if she's lying or not!

Actually that's completely out of context since I was blatantly talking about her style of writing. And a bit hypocritical of you to accuse me whilst getting worked up about accusations.

And no one actually said she WAS lying as they can't know that, they expressed what they THOUGHT, and I for one think it's better to say it so she knows rather than behind her back. If she wants to she can defend herself, or she can ignore it.

i said i may have got it wrong!

[size=6]riiight, that's SO different[/size]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

i said i may have got it wrong!

[size=6]riiight, that's SO different[/size]

Very mature.

And I have no idea what your miniature text means.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Very mature.

And I have no idea what your miniature text means.

I honestly thought i was making a good point above (first post) anyway since Admin has listened to you and decided to not lock the thread (bad decision) I won't reply to the above and hopefully let the topic die.

since Admin has listened to you and decided to not lock the thread

And Fizz!

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
since Admin has listened to you and decided to not lock the thread

And Fizz!

she said it like a day later lol

Pages