How old are you? :)

47 posts / 0 new
Last post

I wonder if they played catch or football...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ocean wrote:

All my female friends are far TOO girl-like for such stuff, boring sods. hmph

Same here -.-

@You: the childish part, marriage is a big SERIOUS issue, we should childish it up while we can. (before KIDS take over all teh childishness, urgh..evil kids making us unchildish)

I think it depends what you're definition of "fun" is. its all about perspective. i had "fun" (a lot) while me and another girl were learning about the SAhabas from those little card thingy. and boy, arent i looking forward to next week, ok, it does sound geeky and nerdy but i dont really care, i enjoyed myself.

i would enjoy a good game of basketball with my friends, but they'd rather sit around in one's room, listen to music and mess around. :S

@MuslimBro: the prophet Married at 25, you could follow the sunnah. (as he also married a woman that was around 20 years older than him and still had kids).

AAAAAAnnnnddd im not going to argue about who stays fertile the longest >.>

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Sully's touchy about her age...

if 25 is max then thats fine, i've still got a few years Biggrin

As if I am.

I think being 20 is great. I haven't had any problems yet. Apart from being asked for ID for a sample of Ribena (Noor knows)....

And if 25 is the max then thats fine too, cos i've got ages yet.

And is it me or wherever MuslimBro goes, he talks about marriage this and marriage that?

this topic is called "how old are you" but we're talking about marriage.

the cause: muslimbro

hwo to sort out the cause: GET MARRIED!

BUT the cause is in denial. So, we've got to bear it, OR ignore him OR find him a wife ASAP.

TWENTY IS FINE!!! you can do so much!! (ribena??? =/)

Lilly wrote:

TWENTY IS FINE!!! you can do so much!!

Yes.

Lilly wrote:

(ribena??? =/)

la-la-la

ahh..i see. how did the sample-giver react between 5 and 6?

mashallah mashallah looking so young! inshallah you will long the additionaly years that people are substracting from your real age. <--does this make sense?

Do not worry comrade! looking young means you can get away with a lot. like...hmm...taking over the world? (young usually associate with "cute" hence the statement...)

Lilly wrote:

mashallah mashallah looking so young! inshallah you will long the additionaly years that people are substracting from your real age. <--does this make sense?

Do not worry comrade! looking young means you can get away with a lot. like...hmm...taking over the world? (young usually associate with "cute" hence the statement...)

okay. I am deleting what I wrote before, comrade.

i was just wondering what age most people on this site were Smile

clearly a bit older the i thought Biggrin

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

MuslimBro wrote:

It's proven scientifically - the older a woman gets, the less fertile she become.

Not such a big problem with men though. I know someone who's father was 70+ when his wife had a child.

but with both men and women, its more likely they will pass down genetic disorders and have problems with the babies that are born after the parents are 30 because the genes have been copied soo many times.

oh and a 30+ woman who's having twins will mostly have unidentical ones. just saying Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

How has asking 'how old are you?' turned into women get less fertile with age Blum 3

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

TheDivineExsistence wrote:
How has asking 'how old are you?' turned into women get less fertile with age Blum 3

Welcome to the REvival Smile *shrugs*

actually. AS soon as MuslimBro goes, Topic should stay ON topic. Its just him. He needs a wife.

i don't believe the scaremongering over womens fertility over the age of 30. Isn't it common sense she will be less fertile, will a man be more or less fertile with age? Don;t both genders get grey hair with age, saggier skin, maybe wrinkles. My mother was in her mid to late thirties when she had her last child. My friends mother was approaching 40. No one batted an eyelid. There was no shock horror..oh how could she get pregnant so late in life, how did she manage it, was the baby deformed?

Today us women are being told the cut off point is 30 like life ends at 30 or something? Sorry but if like many girls my age you get married at 25, then according to stats you only have 5 yrs to reproduce babies. So you may be fortunate to have 2-3 babies, unless you are superwoman and have the energy to have 1 baby every year. I just think this is scaremongering, does this occur in middle eastern countries, indopak countries, european countries? I am certain it does not to the extent it happens in the uk. Maybe it's a way of controlling population growth. I mean ppl in the uk are always complaining about there being too many immigrants here, and if every woman decides to have more than 3 kids then it could pose a problem.

Also consider it's Allah will whether a woman or man has the ability to produce a baby, regardless of age. I have a friend who got married when she was 19 and her husband is a similar age. No apparenty fertility problems, yet now the same age as me 30, no children. I also know another person with a similar story. Yes it's better to get married early but it doesn't really mean you will be popping out babies immediately. Marriage in youth is good, can save us from many sins, but also don't rush into marriage thinking my clock is ticking i may not be able to have babies.

I think the government spin doctors and media should concentrate scaring those teens who think it's cool to get pregnant at 15 or under to get a free council homes and live off benefits. Or those teens who have babies because they have nothing to live for, and having a baby give them a purpose in life. I've been watching some documentary on bbc iplayer about such girls.

btw i am 30 been coming on these forums since my uni days, and i think i look great, and my life has just begun. I don't care what society says, how old you feel or look depends very much on how well you take care of yourself and the positive attitude you take in life.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

I doubt the people who get married later in life on average have as many kids?

Though there will be differences etc.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

@ Hajjar, people are actually getting married older these days and having children later (apparently) didn't realise anyone was "scaremongering" :S :/

Hajjar wrote:

btw i am 30 been coming on these forums since my uni days, and i think i look great, and my life has just begun. I don't care what society says, how old you feel or look depends very much on how well you take care of yourself and the positive attitude you take in life.

Biggrin MashaAllah

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Hajjar wrote:

Biggrin Glad that you're still here. Or i wouldnt have gotten to meet you!

it is really important to take care of our well being nowadays especially our appearance as this greatly tells our age. My aunt is 48 years old but she utterly looks like 30 plus still. she takes good care of her skin and most importantly her hair. Her hair is very shiny thick and robust, it is because she uses herbal products like shampoos and sprays for her hair which makes it more beautiful and healthier. As we all know having healthy and thick hair is one basis to having a younger appearance. So we should all take good care of our hair and to have a regular exercise and a healthy diet would be very advantageous too.

Pages