19 - 20
15% (4 votes)
21 - 24
35% (9 votes)
25 +
15% (4 votes)
Total votes: 26
Tags: 

Why does it say 20+ ?! It should have been 20-25 then 26+ (that way I'm in a decent section!)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

lol Smile i didnt know how old the oldest users on here were Smile

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

ok, I have changed that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I didnt think anyone over 25 would be on here, a it says 'voice of the muslim youth' .... youth being 13 - 17/18 Smile

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

You should have changed it to 21-15 otherwise everyone who's 20 won't know where to go!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
ok, I have changed that.

Phew, thanks!

TheDivineExsistence wrote:
I didnt think anyone over 25 would be on here, a it says 'voice of the muslim youth' .... youth being 13 - 17/18 Smile

SEEEE - SIGHH, CRY CRY CRYYY

HEY HO!! without the "older youth" this site would be SO..urgh...
Im gonna cry if all them "older youth" get offended and go.

Anyway, they were youth before and were commited and stayed and now they're being chased out. INJUSTICE!!!!!

o.o do you want me to go when im 18? o.o O.O are you trying to take over the world WITHOUT ME!? I knew your smileys were here to try and hyptonise me! HAHA! you have been uncovered! You shall never succeed!

and someone asked some people from a masjid to qualify "youth" and they said 16 Biggrin
13-18 is teenagers.

I just realised HOW CLOSE i am to twenty..twenty is like TWO DECADES. thats a lot...
OHH LET ME SEVEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I'll just kick myself out of here, shall I?

Not that i feel old or anything.

youth 16-25 I think. or maybe a little younger than 16, but definitely not older than 25!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
youth 16-25 I think. or maybe a little younger than 16, but definitely not older than 25!

Oh. What am I going to do now? Sad

Still waiting for the tardis to come and collect me. Smile cos I think I said I was 948? Lost count tbh.

Sully's touchy about her age...

if 25 is max then thats fine, i've still got a few years Biggrin

but then thinking about marriage...guetting married in your "youth" isnt so..

Well, you're not gonna get married once your a gran are you?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Well, you're not gonna get married once your a gran are you?

im just going to ignore the fact that you are not one to talk

and no... i dont intend to marry when im a gran.

Just saying that marriage is a young peoples game.

You wrote:
Just saying that marriage is a young peoples game.

Especially so if you're a woman and want to have kids.

You's wise words "do not reply and the topic will (eventually) die"

[size=5] i just really wanna say that MuslimBro is sexist.............. [/size]

Lilly wrote:

but its kinda true :oops: most/all girls i know, who want to get married, want to get married young

but its kinda true :oops: most/all girls i know, who want to get married, want to get married young

Ofcourse they do, but they act the opposite...

Do they?
I'll happily admit it Blum 3

he was talking about himself...

edit: thats not the point, he's insinuating that guys act differently...

i would get married now if i could, but...i dont think i'd make a good housewife, and i might be a bit TOO childish.

so, next stage, 20. (gotta read up, only got 4 years o.o)

edit 2: i value my life. FLuffly, you can be the mascot of the worldtaking plan.

Lilly wrote:
he was talking about himself...

edit: thats not the point, he's insinuating that guys act differently...

i would get married now if i could, but...i dont think i'd make a good housewife, and i might be a bit TOO childish.

so, next stage, 20. (gotta read up, only got 4 years o.o)

edit 2: i value my life. FLuffly, you can be the mascot of the worldtaking plan.

really? wow. i think 16's too young. hang on who started talking about marriage in this topic too. urgh MuslimBro's obsession with marriage is taking over revival. Although if i remember rightly it all started off with Truth's blog...

Although if i remember rightly it all started off with Truth's blog...

She however contrfonted the issue in a mature and dare I say it, courageous manner.

We however are just using it as a way to be childish.

You wrote:
Although if i remember rightly it all started off with Truth's blog...

She however contrfonted the issue in a mature and dare I say it courageous manner.

We however are just using it as a way to be childish.

Why thank you. (Although I didn't expect marriage to be such a grand topic but still)

A friend from uni suggested .. wait this could be the start of my blog - why waste precious words? [please move your cursor towards whatever my blog might end up being titled] (you'll have to wait while i write it though)

No.

The opposite maybe, sometimes.

Enjoy your youth - it will not last forever.

(I want to use the phrase "youthful exuberance" somewhere. But I shall refrain.)

. (You have already replied there, but its a good link I think.)

Ocean wrote:
AS if that's something I'm going to do on my own!

The blind folded 4x4 would be interesting without a guide.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME TO TURN LEFT!"

(to which you will get met by silence)

Lilly wrote:

It's proven scientifically - the older a woman gets, the less fertile she become.

Not such a big problem with men though. I know someone who's father was 70+ when his wife had a child.

Pages