Alqaeda...

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:
I do not feel any muslim should be compelled to condemn OBL.

agreed. no muslim should feel compelled to condemn any other muslim, we can condemn their wrong actions sure, but judgement of the person is left to Allah (s.w.t).

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I hope you don't expect non-muslims to be comfortable with that.

Salam

"*DUST*" wrote:
...judgement of the person is left to Allah

Dusty woman. If someone were to rape someone you know personally, would you not condemn him and hang him ?

Or, would you "leave it to God".

Bin Laden has committed murder innocent people.
It doesn't matter who they are. God wants us to hang him.
God's Religion is based on morality and justice.

Omrow

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
I hope you don't expect non-muslims to be comfortable with that.

nope.

I actually do not expect too many muslims to be happy with my viewpoint either...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Why is someone censoring my criticisms of Bin Laden ?

Many of my threads of have been mysteriously edited.

coz I is his biggest fan!

Seriously, its probably the way you phrase things... You have a habit of personalising attacks in a way that not only are vicious, but also derail the actual discussions. Its almost as if you are an attention seeker. A grown up Judda.

I realise that Pres Bush has always been isolationist and without OBL and the people who were 'influenced' by him, Bush would probably not have taken his 'isolationism' abroad.

Many thousands of lives could have been saved if it wern't for OBL. Just imagine: No 9/11. No Afghanistan. No Iraq. No Guantanamo.

anbd *DUST* my full point was that we should not even be compelled to condemn the [i]actions[/i]. I was gonna leave that bit, but since I am posting I will put it in...

If we publically condemn the actions they should be because the actions are wrong, and not because someone is demanding some condemnation. We should not be forced in any way to apologise and condemn every two seconds. We should never have to qualify our statements by first saying 'before I continue, I must make you aware I condemn those actions'.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
anbd *DUST* my full point was that we should not even be compelled to condemn the [i]actions[/i]. I was gonna leave that bit, but since I am posting I will put it in...

If we publically condemn the actions they should be because the actions are wrong, and not because someone is demanding some condemnation. We should not be forced in any way to apologise and condemn every two seconds. We should never have to qualify our statements by first saying 'before I continue, I must make you aware I condemn those actions'.

i didnt say we should be [i]compelled[/i] to do anything either, the whole point of condemning an action is because you know it is wrong and therefore as a Muslim it is your duty to speak out against it.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

you did not say that, but I was of the impression that that is what you understood of my opinion...

... it is our duty to speak out, but its not our duty to have to qualify every statement we make. Nor is that in our long term interests. Its self defeating.

Pages