Problem Page

61 posts / 0 new
Last post

"naj" wrote:

now that made me laugh ^^^^ lol happens wiv me to...my sis does the most yelling at me.

lol-

normally its my sis who makes me laugh in prescence of guests :evil:

but she gets away with laughing cos she finds it easier to keep a straight face then I do

but guests are SO boring-u need to entertain urself somehow

"naj" wrote:

i mean like this lady came to my house once and she sneezed, i burst out laughing toba kar...she gave me a dirty look lol...but that was really bad of me i tried stopping but couldnt.

like i know its wrong but it just happens.

loooooooool.

Whilst its true that excessive laughter is not good some people laugh so beautifully that no matter how much they laugh its not enough.

But, yeh, I tend to smile more and laugh less. However, I have one friend from years, and he knows how to crack me up. I just found him funny when we were kids and that psychologically has stuck with me.

A relative of mine laughs a lot and I was told that when her nikah was done she was laughing from behind her veil as Mawlana was asking her whether she accepts. Her face was veiled, but everyone could clearly see her shoulders moveing up and down and could hear her giggling, lol. Now laughing in THAT situation would be well funny, infact same with me. I tend to smile when I get shy or embarassed so might have to wear a sehra for my nikah to hide my smile!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Whilst its true that excessive laughter is not good some people laugh so beautifully that no matter how much they laugh its not enough.

LOL...which reminds me some people have such a buggin funy laugh, like my bro in law when he laughs it reminds me of a whistle..so i end up laughing at his laugh...

can laughin be beautiful?

"Med" wrote:

A relative of mine laughs a lot and I was told that when her nikah was done she was laughing from behind her veil as Mawlana was asking her whether she accepts. Her face was veiled, but everyone could clearly see her shoulders moveing up and down and could hear her giggling, lol. Now laughing in THAT situation would be well funny,

now i can imagine myself laughing in such situation...well reciting after mawlana can make u laugh surely...how do some manage to cry i dont know, laughing is a part of me.

its good to laugh

but like everythin, know your limits and only at the right times

its a common phrase.......you laugh too hard, and you'll end up crying too hard.

look at london on the day b4 they were bombed, and the day they were bombed.

agreed, sum people jus make u laff all the tym, my mate razor bieng one. Alhamdulillah they blessed with unique sense of humour

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"naj" wrote:

can laughin be beautiful?

yes

"naj" wrote:

now i can imagine myself laughing in such situation...well reciting after mawlana can make u laugh surely...how do some manage to cry i dont know, laughing is a part of me.

I dont knw what ur mans like, but if my woman were to laugh at nikah time I wudnt be too pleased. In our MP culture, ppl would say she is shameless, I prefer her to cry a bit, perhaps she could pinch herself or put chilli in her eyes a few mins b4 the nikah. Just to keep me happy.

lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I dont know what ur mans like, but if my woman were to laugh at nikah time I wudnt be too pleased. In our MP culture, ppl would say she is shameless, I prefer her to cry a bit, perhaps she could pinch herself or put chilli in her eyes a few mins b4 the nikah. Just to keep me happy.lol

Yep she would be regarded as having no shame if
she burst out laughing whilst maula na saab was
reading her nikah (in a MP culture anyways)!
Alas maybe she will be crying when marrying u,
u never know lol Wink

j/k

...it takes 26 muscles to smile?
And 62 muscles to frown?!

So SMILE!!!

Think of it as FREE therapy!!! Lol

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed.
My Prayer has been answered.

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:

u never know lol

no, doubt it.

My mrs will have to force herself to cry, but inside she is gonna be BURSTING with excitement.

My mrs is gonna be able to laugh and smile easy, she's gonna fill my life and my house with sounds of happiness, peace and contentment. Any my kids are gonna grow with the sound of their parents laughter and happiness ringing in their ears. InshaALLAH. I KNOW my mrs is gonna make my house perfect for me and my kids.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"MuSlImAh786" wrote:

u never know lol

no, doubt it.

My mrs will have to force herself to cry, but inside she is gonna be BURSTING with excitement.

My mrs is gonna be able to laugh and smile easy, she's gonna fill my life and my house with sounds of happiness, peace and contentment. Any my kids are gonna grow with the sound of their parents laughter and happiness ringing in their ears. InshaALLAH. I KNOW my mrs is gonna make my house perfect for me and my kids.

can you really see into the future>? lol

no he cant, but we all live in hope, and put trust in our Lord Allah swt

i pray you get that woman Med, i feel ya bro Sad

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol.
ameen to that.

but I aint got much to worry abt, she's gonna be mine, it cant be that my Friend not grant me what I desire after the stuff I did. EVEN if its after a long time, My Friend WILL grant me her, whoever she is.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
no he cant, but we all live in hope, and put trust in our Lord Allah swt

i pray you get that woman Med, i feel ya bro Sad

Ameen, may allah subhanatallah grant us ALL with pious, honest partners of wisdom and good charachters inshallah! Smile

"Med" wrote:
I dont knw what ur mans like, but if my woman were to laugh at nikah time I wudnt be too pleased. In our MP culture, ppl would say she is shameless, I prefer her to cry a bit, perhaps she could pinch herself or put chilli in her eyes a few mins b4 the nikah. Just to keep me happy.

lol

LOL pinching oneself or putting chillies in eyes for FEW MINS will cause 1 to scream lol...not cry

i cnt cry...i'll be 2 excited

"naj" wrote:

LOL pinching herself or putting chillies in eyes for FEW MINS will cause 1 to scream lol...not cry

i cnt cry...i'll be 2 excited

lol Lol

lol, if u married an MP, then his distant relatives, basically the bradri would think that you a bit immodest, but if he was a gud MP he wudnt care and wudnt pay attention to their comments.

But abt being excited, like I said b4 I KNOW im gonna be smiling at my nikah, I have a problem keeping a straight face thats why im probably gonna wear a sehra.

Lol, was at one nikah and Hadrat asked the Dulha Mawlana if he accepts the girl and Dulha-Mawlana had a HUGE grin on his face, he tried concealing it with his hand but it was even more obvious, and every1 was having a gud laugh at how happy Dulha Mawlana is at saying qabul hai. lol.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
But abt being excited, like I said b4 I KNOW im gonna be smiling at my nikah, I have a problem keeping a straight face thats why im probably gonna wear a sehra.

lol........OBVIOUSLY u gonna be excited and smiling.

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"aloo" wrote:
what is the meaninf of life?

Correctly peeling you.

Omrow

Classic Omrow at his finest Dirol Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

why OBVIOUSLY eh??

I might not be happy, how do u knw im gonna b happy?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

ye whats there not to be happy about?...
when your marrying the one you know will keep you happy inshallah!

lol, gud point. She will make me happy, I know it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:
ye whats there not to be happy about?...
when your marrying the one you know will keep you happy inshallah!

yea tell him....med ish med

"Med" wrote:

lol

Can i just point out not all mirpuri's think that a women who laughs at her Nikah is shameless, i think its rather cute as long as she doesnt laugh out loud! it shows she is happy and thats a good thing.

Again i ask...how can you be sooo optimistic?
dont u think u should be saying 'INSHALLAH' she will keep me happy? :?:

"Med" wrote:

OBVIOUSLY....sorry gotta say that, u wouldnt marry someone who wouldnt inneh

Lol.

Those who make me happy, may ALLAH grant them such happiness that people are speechless by it, may there sorrows be washed away and their life be filled with all good things. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"naj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

lol, well out of the 4, I hope that one of them will make me happy inshaALLAH. The other three I wont feel the same for as this one.

hahahaha

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:
Again i ask...how can you be sooo optimistic?
dont u think u should be saying 'INSHALLAH' she will keep me happy? :?:

"angel" wrote:
[ i think its rather cute as long as she doesnt laugh out loud! it shows she is happy and thats a good thing.

yea it is....im gonna be laughing INSHALLAH, well erm maybe not..if i get married to MAN inshallah

"Med" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

lol, well out of the 4, I hope that one of them will make me happy inshaALLAH. The other three I wont feel the same for as this one.

hahahaha

toba kar med which 1?

"Med" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

lol, well out of the 4, I hope that one of them will make me happy [b]inshaALLAH[/b]. The other three I wont feel the same for as this one.

hahahaha

"med" wrote:

My mrs is gonna be able to laugh and smile easy, she's gonna fill my life and my house with sounds of happiness, peace and contentment. Any my kids are gonna grow with the sound of their parents laughter and happiness ringing in their ears. [b]InshaALLAH[/b]. I KNOW my mrs is gonna make my house perfect for me and my kids.

and for the other posts, inshaALLAH aswell. May ALLAH make it so.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"naj" wrote:

toba kar med which 1?

she knows which 1. The one who will be with me wen my heart beats, the one who is with me when I breathe, the one who is contained in the movements of my eye, the one who is contained in my thoughts, the one who can make me laugh, the one who can make me cry.

Thats the one.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages