Problem Page

If I remember right this was Seraph job to be the agony uncle. As it seem we have alot of new members and alot of them seem to have problems, i think it would be a good idea to set one up again.

So if anyone has any problem, ask and I sure it will be answered.

what is the meaninf of life?

uve got me this time batman, but i'll be bak

ahhqwack qwack qwack

"yuit" wrote:
If I remember right this was Seraph job to be the agony uncle. As it seem we have alot of new members and alot of them seem to have problems, i think it would be a good idea to set one up again.

So if anyone has any problem, ask and I sure it will be answered.

You sure? What if no one has the answer?

Aloo meaning of life is open to interpretation, every individual had their own view.

Meaning of life = To pass the test Allah (swt) has set for us by pleasing Him and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and to gain closeness to them.

My list of problems....

1. My problem is that i have a BIG mouth. its getting me in to loads of trouble. i think i sed dat in serephs thread in the old forum, but nothing has changed.

2. i is also got a big crush on ma sister-in-law, what can i do?

3. also during salat i find it hard to concentrate and i keep thinking about worldly things, what can i do?

4. i also suffer from OCD

5. i drink around 16 glassses of water a day, i also need to empty my bladder 6 times a day. I just can't seem to stop doing that.

6. I have also got a short temper

7. i is also gormless

8. i is also turning into a day dreamer

9. I is ignorent, arrogent, judgementle and plain stupid

10. I is VERY bad at english, ICT and maths

11. I have a VERY low concentration/attention span

12. I is got a bad memory

13. I is very vengeful

14. i is also very lazy

15. i act like a goofball

16. i eat way too much

17. I is fickle

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Sounds like u have alot of underlying issues Judda :?
i suggest counsellin asap! I wudnt trust the ppl on this forum, they cud mentally scar u for life! :evil:

"Si" wrote:
Sounds like u have alot of underlying issues Judda :?
i suggest counsellin asap! I wudnt trust the ppl on this forum, they cud mentally scar u for life! :evil:

how?

May i make a suggestion, can every1 in da forum pick one of the above problems and find a solution :twisted:

death is a solution for them all...

eat a proper breakfast... include fruit.

and do not accuse. they will help a long way.

If angry, hold your silence. Plan your reply.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
death is a solution for them all...

r u suggesting suacide?

"Admin" wrote:
eat a proper breakfast... include fruit.

i don't eat breakfast, i don't have the time and my taste buds are go all funny in the morning...

i also HATE fruit...

breakfast is essential for good memory.

fruit for a balanced life. it will hel control your emotions aswell (I am not sure... but I think I have read similar things somewhere...)

I am not suggesting death. Just informing you that one day all your problems will be solved. You may not like the solution.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

agony uncle ...

i got a diseased heart how do i get rid of it ???

"Judda" wrote:

10. I is VERY bad at english, ICT and maths

14. i is also very lazy

16. i eat way too much

17. I is fickle

10-get a tutor to give you lessons

14-be active, play sports, go joggin!

16-eat only when u need to, and dont stuff yourself, leave space to breathe!

17-again get lesson in becomin less "fickle"

16. i eat way too much

Why do u think u eat too much....boredom....ur unhappy.....nothing to do....

Keep ur self busy, eat small meals throughout the day(every 3/4 hrs) to keep ur blood sugar levels, stops u eating too much n havin a bad relationship wit food

eat to live.....not live to eat!

"Judda" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
agony uncle ...

have a heart transplant

for once judda has said something I quite like. But a heart is a very precious thing, its gonna be hard for som1 to give their heart to another innit. Imagine if som1 gave u their heart naj.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Judda" wrote:
16. i eat way too much

Remember Judda... food is not your friend.

It wont fill that space in you. That can only be filled with faith in Allah(swt)

Judda learn the value of silence. When your calm at peace, and your heart is passive... you will know the difference between doing good and bad.

"naj" wrote:

You dont get rid of the car if its dirty. You just take it to the carwash... at the carwash yeahhhhh..... workin at the carwash.... hhhmmm hhmhmm...... sorry... my point was you simply clean your car.

Same situation with your heart. Clean it. Best way to do that is Zikhr of Allah(swt) done correctly you will feel better. You may hav done bad but one step towards Allah(swt) and Allah(swt) takes 10 steps towards you.

Back in BLACK

salaam

to alot of the above concentration in salah and u liking ur sis in law
read ASTAGFAAR all the time as much as u can. ok may be u cant in salaah but think Astagfaar.

purifying the heart is not as simple as just doing wird or adhkaar. They have effect alhamdulillah that is without doubt.

But the major part is islaah from a kamil shaykh. Fikr is the key, not dhikr.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Try to smile more Judda, it will Insha Allah T'ala make you feel happier, it will make those who see you feel happier, it is a charity, it a sign of hope and trust in Allah it is good for the facial muscles (i think) and it takes very little effort, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Aalameen.

So start today

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to smile at everyone you see.

[img]'02/big%20smile.jpg[/img]

Biggrin Smile Dirol Lol Blum 3

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"naj" wrote:
agony uncle ...

I think that you are ok u shouldn't worry too much, it normal to think u have a diseased heart IMO. I remember hearing a scholar once speaking and he mention that at present you find some god fearing muslims worrying about whether their namaaz has been accpeted more then some muslims who haven't even read their namaaz at all, he mention this is a sign of true faith. You have to think you ain't doing enough in the eye of allah swt, because you have to remember our good deeds won't get us to the Akhira but only the mercy of Allah swt will.

Zikr is good, however there are other option as well. I would recommend going out and doing some charity work helping the people who ain't as forunate as you, this is a sure fire way of making you realise the favour Allah swt have given you. Giving up ur time to better other instead of urselve is another good method as while you helping other, you indeed helping urselve as well.

Cute baby btw in the post above Smile

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Med" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
agony uncle ...

have a heart transplant

for once judda has said something I quite like. But a heart is a very precious thing, its gonna be hard for som1 to give their heart to another innit. Imagine if som1 gave u their heart naj.

^^^that post made me smile

thanks for that Med

May Allah always keep ur face shiny and smily

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

May Allah always keep ur face shiny and smily

ameen. MashaALLAH gud to see you copied me in something.

May ALLAH make us happy with his happiness in this world and the next.
ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
agony uncle ...

have a heart transplant

i cnt imagine its to much, im worried i might break it if not already Biggrin

thanx alot agony uncle, yuit judda? for ya advice

Salam

"aloo" wrote:
what is the meaninf of life?

Correctly peeling you.

Omrow

i got another problem...

i laugh to much, i know its bad but thats me,

i think somethings wrong with me i mean admin also joked i am schizophrenic...im in doubt lol, whats the symptoms

and muslimsis goes i got a funny sense of humour

how can one control what not to laugh at?

Lol..I said you have an "intresting" sense of humour.

Laughing too much is just immaturity or nerves.

I can't control my giggles when I'm around a certain mate who knows what to say to start me off.....I often give myself a stomach ache cos I laugh so much.

There's nothing wrong with this..but there is a time and place to laugh, and some places its important to keep your mouth shut.

When I have the giggles in a serious situation I just leave the room or pinch myself to stop my giggles....

And never make eye contact with the person who is trying to make you laugh.

laughter is easily controllable.

All I have to do to get a straight face is push my tongue into the sharp bit of either of the canine teeth. Just do it softly, and you will feel the muscles in the side of your face relaxe. You will even lose the smirk if you want to.

biting the tongue does work, but I prefer my way as I know I will not end up hurting myself. (you can bite too hard...)

"Admin" wrote:

biting the tongue does work, but I prefer my way as I know I will not end up hurting myself. (you can bite too hard...)

Biting my lips works for me.

My mate gets away with laughing cos she wears her Niqab...thats something to consider too.

k sorry sis...

i know theres a time and place to laugh yeh but sometimes it aint in ones control that they find certain things funny

i mean my fam thinks i laugh alot...and no doubt i do, the people who talk to me know what im on about its something that can be beyond control,

i mean like this lady came to my house once and she sneezed, i burst out laughing toba kar...she gave me a dirty look lol...but that was really bad of me i tried stopping but couldnt.

like i know its wrong but it just happens.

"naj" wrote:

i mean like this lady came to my house once and she sneezed, i burst out laughing toba kar...she gave me a dirty look lol...but that was really bad of me i tried stopping but couldnt.

yeh its very very rude to laugh at people

i get yelled at when I laugh in the presence of guests-cos they assume I'm laughing at them

which I usually am

just leave the room when stuff like that happens

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i get yelled at when I laugh in the presence of guests-cos they assume I'm laughing at them

which I usually am

now that made me laugh ^^^^ lol happens wiv me to...my sis does the most yelling at me.

Pages