PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

I meant shia butcher of balouch. It is the name that the general of the time was famous for.

It wasnt the shias of baluchistan, it was the butcher of balouch who was a shia. and he was a butcher of balouch because after dismembering east pakistan, he proceeded to cause agitation in baluchistan and handed over approx 400 sq miles of balouchistan to iran, the border was shifted into pakistan.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

im gonna have to put mirch on that tongue of yours next time you stick it out! :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
im gonna have to put mirch on that tongue of yours next time you stick it out! :evil:

wot u chatting bout, i didnt even stick it out at u! i like chilli on everything i eat, so go ahed. Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salaam

Sr Ramz dilemma is such a common dilemma.

Many people these days are stuck in stressful “love stories”. It’s an unnecessary headache.

We’re all going to get what’s coming to us…i.e. we’ll end up with the person that Allah (swt) has destined for us.

So, if one falls for someone and they should make plenty of dua’s i.e. acknowledge the fact that our knowledge and power is limited…. and should ask Allah (swt) to destine that person for them ONLY if he/she will be good for them in this world and the next (Allah knows what we do not know)….and then one should do their bit….i.e. get the two families to meet up, plead the case to parents etc….

And after they have done all of the above…if the situation doesn’t seem to be going anywhere…..they should get over it. They should accept the fact that it wasn’t meant to be…they should realise Allah (swt) didn’t want this for them…external factors such as friends, family etc etc are only wasil’s (means) for what Allah (swt) wants for us…

It’s no good blaming external factors.

What I’m trying to say is that…if one has been trying and making dua etc and parents have said No….or nothing seems to be happening….just drop it.

It’s no good prolonging the headache and heartache…What’s the point of being stuck in a “love story” for years and years…..

And who knows if one would have been happy with that person?....If God does not give us what we want, we should accept that He knows what we do not know.

Wasalaam

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
yea IS but u know easier said than done. what if u fixed up and u like

someone how u meant to get outta that one? anyone?

u say NO

u kick up a fuss

u tell the whole world

u tell the guy they fixed u up with that u aint intrested

u get people involved

end of the day-they cant force u

And that also is very good advice.

But sometimes you just can't get through to desi parents. :x

"Ramz" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
yea IS but u know easier said than done. what if u fixed up and u like

someone how u meant to get outta that one? anyone?

u say NO

u kick up a fuss

u tell the whole world

u tell the guy they fixed u up with that u aint intrested

u get people involved

end of the day-they cant force u

And that also is very good advice.

But sometimes you just can't get through to desi parents. :x

Show them the meaning of the word perseverance.

Back in BLACK

Pages