PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

okaaaaaaaay Biggrin

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"fizzy1" wrote:
thats funny! yeh you can tell he has too much sugar, permanently hyper. thats why im called fizzy.

what happened to your sisters? how did your parents come around about them? are they on good terms now? have you spoken to yr sisters yet?

No your not.

Your called fizzy coz you give off too much gas.:D

lol

joke.

Altho in some cases parents may give in to a kids wishes in the end (after all the drama... running away... possible suicide attempts etc) but no good will come of it in the end.

Back in BLACK

Harun Yahya; Romantcism - the weapon of shaytaan

i suggest one reads that and diffrentiate between whats halaal and haraam, what actual love and whats not, if one has fallen intro a trap of denial or not

not sayin u shud or shudnt go for this guy, BUT judginy by the first post - ur puttin the guy ahead of ur parents at all costs....not somat i would reccommend, but i understand circumstances are never the same

Prince.....what do you mean you tell ur friends to never fall in love, says the man with a whole Chicktionary Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"PRINCE" wrote:

DATS Y I TELL MY FRIENDZ TO STAY SINGLE.

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"PRINCE" wrote:

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

wah wah kai shairi Biggrin

"fizzy1" wrote:
why three parts?

Bcoz we're human.

One form of love or another makes up three parts of an individual.

The final piece being our intelligence.

i think thats why you'll find alot of people are ruled by their hearts and emotions rather than their brains.

Back in BLACK

"fizzy1" wrote:
naz what about yr sisters????

wot bout them?

She said:

"fizzy1" wrote:
what happened to your sisters? how did your parents come around about them? are they on good terms now? have you spoken to yr sisters yet?

your response:

"Naz" wrote:
"fizzy1" wrote:
naz what about yr sisters????

wot bout them?

I dont care what they say Naz but you need to think faster.

Back in BLACK

:shock:
have you spoken to them, what have they said, will they speak to yr parents, etc etc

what r u lot on bout :?

"fizzy1" wrote:
sorry naz, meant ramz

Duh! {no hayder i dont mean you}

like i said b4, parents may eventually give in.

But the damage has already been done. And they would have chosen to break the heart of the parents who loved them more than their own lives.

where the justice in that?

Back in BLACK

thats ok i got be confused then, thought i was losin me marbles lol

"Seraph" wrote:

The right path: win over your parents. Stay strong, repeat 'NO' to any proposal, insist that it has to be this guy. But most importantly than that what the hell is the guy doing?? Get him to get his parents to ask for your hand. If he says anything other than yes or okay then obviously he dont feel as strongly about this as you do.

^^^^^^
THAT is some VERY good advice. I am impressed.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yea IS but u know easier said than done. what if u fixed up and u like

someone how u meant to get outta that one? anyone?

"naj" wrote:

wodya mean? ur parents have fixed u up with sum1 but u already like sum1 else? is that it? if so, jus tel ur parents this is the case. or if ur too embarassed to tel em, tel any family member who ur close to and then make du'a that whatever happens is for the best.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Ramz" wrote:
, if I had my way I'd poisen the tea and biscuits.

i could decide whether i should use this smilee " :shock: " or this " Biggrin " one

and btw Ramz no guy is worth the headache

I'm sure there are plenty more fish in the sea

someone that ur parents would be ahppy with too

"naj" wrote:

u say NO

u kick up a fuss

u tell the whole world

u tell the guy they fixed u up with that u aint intrested

u get people involved

end of the day-they cant force u

"MuslimSisLilSis wrote:

That should do the trick.

"irfghan" wrote:

That should do the trick.

The guy who's rejected might take this as a serious blow to his ego and would start spreading rumours about the girl...I've seen this happen with someone I know.

And Ramz, is the guy really worth all this headache?

Say, if you did run away...where exactly are you looking to go...and what exactly are you looking to live on?

When your homeless/jobless and totally alone with nothing to live on..things just don't seem that romantic anymore.

I think you should approach your local imam wth your dillema or perhaps you may have a very respected (preferably bengali religious elder for your case) whom you can approach and hence they can speak with your parents?

"Seraph" wrote:
"PRINCE" wrote:

Biggrin Biggrin Bro im not against luv. Nor do i fear it, i mean therez so many types of luv. luv for ur mum, dad, broz, sis, and obviously da LUV for ALLAH!!!!!
Im jus sayin u shudn't go thinkin bout runnin away from home everytime u see a fit chick. Dirol Lol

Humko kiske gham ne mara ye kahani phir sahi Wink

"PRINCE" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"PRINCE" wrote:

Biggrin Biggrin Bro im not against luv. Nor do i fear it, i mean therez so many types of luv. luv for ur mum, dad, broz, sis, and obviously da LUV for ALLAH!!!!!
[b]Im jus sayin u shudn't go thinkin bout runnin away from home everytime u see a fit chick[/b]. Dirol Lol

Yeah, like the brother said, you shouldnt run away from home, you should invite the fit chicks over Biggrin have em meet the parents

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

u say NO

u kick up a fuss

u tell the whole world

u get people involved

end of the day-they cant force u

^^^^^
THAT is also some VERY GUD advice. I am impressed

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"razor" wrote:
"PRINCE" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"PRINCE" wrote:

[b]Im jus sayin u shudn't go thinkin bout runnin away from home everytime u see a fit chick[/b]. Dirol Lol

Yeah, like the brother said, you shouldnt run away from home, you should invite the fit chicks over Biggrin have em meet the parents

And then get that fit chick to invite all her fit friends over except the fat ones and the ugly ones... lol... joke...

astagfrallah! astagfrallah!

May God forgive you prince and razor for your terrible remarks.

Back in BLACK

"Med" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

The right path: win over your parents. Stay strong, repeat 'NO' to any proposal, insist that it has to be this guy. But most importantly than that what the hell is the guy doing?? Get him to get his parents to ask for your hand. If he says anything other than yes or okay then obviously he dont feel as strongly about this as you do.

^^^^^^

You should see what i can do when im fully aware of what im typing.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

^^^^^^

Seraph bro/sis?

what do you think the guy shud do if he wants toa sk for her, but the girls says there is no point cos her parents have already arranged for her to marry som1 else? She is CERTAIN that they gonna say no, and its all gonna be a waste of time, what shud the guy do then?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

^^^^^^

Seraph bro/sis?

what do you think the guy shud do if he wants toa sk for her, but the girls says there is no point cos her parents have already arranged for her to marry som1 else? She is CERTAIN that they gonna say no, and its all gonna be a waste of time, what shud the guy do then?

OKkkaaayyyy

Two things: FYI im a guy... should hav figoured that out when i was on the radio.... heck you should knw that by now... silly rabbit.

In regards to your second point. He should get his parents to ask anyway. The girls not obviously thinking straight (shes talking about running away for pete sake), he should get his parents to ask anyway coz atleast then they're trying to use the right channels.

I've said it b4 going about it the wrong way will only lead to it blowing up in their faces.

Back in BLACK

Pages