Muslim Women Need To Start Working-Blunkett

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Aasiyah" wrote:

lol 'stressfree'?! my mom seems more stressed out if anything. she's ded tired by the end of the day. we keep telling her to slow down, and she's like 'but then nothing will get done'. lol, as i sed, its an individual's personality that makes the difference.

like u said-it all depends on the individuals personality

i find it stress free and easy

so does sis-so does my mum (even tho mum has terrible eye sight)

so do a couple of other young mums we know

i didnt know blunkett was back once he resigned the 1st time, so its nothin i didnt knw already Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i didnt know blunkett was back once he resigned the 1st time, so its nothin i didnt knw already Lol

:shock: where have u been?!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i knew he wasnt home secratry...........but i thawt he was just in government, not pension seceratary!

mind you, didt know he was blind till a yearn half go lol Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i knew he wasnt home secratry...........but i thawt he was just in government, not pension seceratary!

mind you, didt know he was blind till a yearn half go lol Lol

OMG lol. Lol lets hope Ed doesnt find out or he'll be telling u off for not paying enuf attention to politics! Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

whats Ed got to do with me and politics? :?

everyone knows i dont like politics!.....even tho i study law Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
whats Ed got to do with me and politics? :?

everyone knows i dont like politics!.....even tho i study law Lol

Ed's big on the importance of politics and muslim involvement right? thats wot i was referring to. ah, forget it. :roll:

i nearly tripped david blunkett over. it was election night, and he was coming up behind me with his guide dog. his security guard moved me out of the way just in time. can you imagine...

"fizzy1" wrote:
i nearly tripped david blunkett over. it was election night, and he was coming up behind me with his guide dog. his security guard moved me out of the way just in time. can you imagine...

So you're not really from over the rainbow.

You're from Sheffield.

oh pooh. yes i was in sheffield at the time. not there any more.

Pages