what do u open ur fast with?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

"figi" wrote:
"Princess_Of_Terror" wrote:
"figi" wrote:
ne1 tried opening wid slight double apple mint and cherry sheesha? Wink

Nope :shock: altho, a sheesha cafe opened somewhere not too far from me :roll: u recommend it? Blum 3

i personally dont do sheesha nomore like 3 yrs ago... i went to ma mates flat and like im a gud lil innocent 'angel' so like i had wot they call 'virgin' lungs so like i sat down and was puffing and coffign at the same time but like it wasnt doing nefing... so like i was puffing for about an hour then it was asr time and like i stood up and woaaaaah!! i had to read salaah sitting down! i dont know i rode bk on ma bike home ppl must thought i was drunk lol....

wel i duno ive gone off sheesha really and like i c all the youngens of ma area start on sheesha then move onto like smoking fags and ufa stuff which is so no no! so ive kinda got a grudge for it....

u shud ask ur friends if they spiked that sheesha with summat stronger! :?

normal sheesha's dont hav tht effect on ppl, even newbies. but then agen, u wer using it for about an hour right, that is pretty mad, maybe the coughing made u dizzy.

btw, u say 'like' way too much.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

It is sunnat to open your fast with dates or if there's no dates then water is recommended so i always try my best to open it with dates Biggrin

A Muslim Paradise is not a place of arrival, but a way of Travellin

"~B@BY G!RL~" wrote:
It is sunnat to open your fast with dates or if there's no dates then water is recommended so i always try my best to open it with dates Biggrin

I dont think its sunnah but i believe its just more sawaab to do so.
Cant remember as to why?
Im sure someone will point out why...

I agree with Aasiyah...i think they did spike it. Ive only ever tried it once... at my cousins... i really dont get what the rave is about... i couldnt taste anything... just people sat around puffing smoke. Maybe it was just me.

Back in BLACK

Sunnah is anything the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did, said or approved of.

There they used to eat dates. So it is sunnah.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I too open my fast with dates or water (and i have tried salt, its not that pleasant on the tongue Sad ). Having said that if none of these things are too hand i then just grab whateva comes to hand!!!!!!

it is sunnah to open the fast with dates and water. in the absence of both the ulama advise openeing with something sweet and make intention of sunnah, inshaALLAH one will be rewarded with acting on the sunnah.

But remember folks, MILK is also mentioned in the hadeeth of iftar. Why only have water and dates, hasnt that become just culture when the hadeeth also mentions milk?

Fulfill the hadeeth and have milk, and feed others it also, inshaALLAH we will get immense reward, inshaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Sunnah is anything the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did, said or approved of.

There they used to eat dates. So it is sunnah.

Really?? Wow... did not know that one.

Well there you go people.

Im prone to being wrong aswell... altho its clearly out of no fault of my own.

Back in BLACK

Pages