sun sweet baby potatoes

how about u?

water or dates

Dates if im home. Water if im at work.

Sweets if im driving at the time.

Back in BLACK

Water or dates

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

lol, i've got a kinda funny story about Iftari time, which happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

Well i thought it was funny. I had literally finished work at around Iftari time so when i was leaving i stopped off at a takeaway on my way home. Got some chips & i think it was a chicken sandwich... which i ate WHILST driving along the M60.
The sandwich on my lap, the chips on the side and the cola in the cup holder. Thats prob the most dangerious thing i've done since ive started driving.

Dangerious yes... but also funny at the time.

Back in BLACK

I have water, dates and mums usually makes one or 2 of the following ... pakoreh or samosas or kebabs :roll:

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

first thing that probably comes to hand Biggrin
in the mad rush, u grab everything you can

only messing, probably dates, or if there is non, settle for water Smile

in order.

dates not then water not then fruit not then anything. :!:

Water or Date. Then regular food rice with veg or fish. Staying clear of meat, makes me feel sick for some reason. I'm put off chicken big time, used to be my fave meat next to fish. We might be boycotting it what with bird flu.

First few days we tried having the fried foods samosa, pakoras etc, made me feel sick i thght forget this. Feel much better with the above.

Mind you mother gave us a massive iftari and i kid you not, it's a benga tradition, so don't ask i don't understand it either. A waste of money when ppl are dying out there. Well it was to share out. Took us an hour to share into portions for a few houses, madness. This is gona happen every year. So thinks my mother, we're moving away lol.

Salam

I open my fast with breakfast, and I close it with dinner.

Omrow

u ppl dont know what ur missing,

try the everso refreshing taste of potatoes first thing in the morning and last thing at nite,

and if u feel a littl peckish during the day thres nowt like some good old aloos!

uve got me this time batman, but i'll be bak

ahhqwack qwack qwack

Dates, Water and then i heard its salt (if none of the two are available is that true?) having sad that i have never opened fast with salt!

i wud open it wiv dates or as its called kajee den i wu d munch proper speakin of fast 2dy is da last friday fast hw many peple wnt 2 namaz :?:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"F4nzo" wrote:
i wud open it wiv dates or as its called kajee den i wu d munch proper speakin of fast 2dy is da last friday fast hw many peple wnt 2 namaz :?:

Coincidently i also had the day off from work today.

So obviously i attended Jumma Prayer.

And will attend Tarawee this evening...

Not bcoz its the last one and i wanna score Browny points... but bcoz i attend regularly... unfortunately not everyone can make the same claim

Back in BLACK

open it with anything in front of me. im MAD for food Smile

i open mine with a dua

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

in the hadeeth mentioning the virtue of feeding the fastin person, three things are mentioned.

Alhamdulillah, it is ALLAH's grace on us that most have mentioned two of those things, viz water and dates. But we should also try to make amal on the third thing mentioned - MILK.

It is unfortunate that in many indo-sub mosques milk is not taken at iftaar time at all, I made effort to introduce it once to a masjid, and no1 even looked at the milk bottle, ended up with me drinking half of it!

I encourage the members to try and revive this sunnah aswell. If ppl want pakorah, samosa, juic, pizza etc at iftaar time then gr8, but those things werent mentioned and milk was. Revive the sunnah of milk and inshaALLAH I have faith in my ALLAH that we will gain the reward of 100 martyrs.

May ALLAH accept what has been said and give us tawfeeq to make amal on it.
ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Seraph" wrote:
"F4nzo" wrote:

Coincidently i also had the day off from work today.

So obviously i attended Jumma Prayer.

And will attend Tarawee this evening...

Not bcoz its the last one and i wanna score Browny points... but bcoz i attend regularly... unfortunately not everyone can make the same claim

i can Biggrin

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

arghhh, jus had date, water, 2 lil samosas n 2 pakoras....a piece of roast chicken some fruit, half a bun with keema N then dairylea dunkers...now gna have a yumyum :oops: :shock:

Biggrin wid a cigarette. :!:

Humko kiske gham ne mara ye kahani phir sahi Wink

Bro I would stick to food.

Don't wanna preach, but you gotta try kicking the habit.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"PRINCE" wrote:
Biggrin wid a cigarette. :!:

proper little gansta Biggrin

not a spliff? im suprised

Prince is Hardcore Dirol

redbull n 20 bensons, stick a fork in him - hes done

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Prince is Hardcore Dirol

redbull n 20 bensons, stick a fork in him - hes done

redbull? gross! cant stand the stuff

bensons? he'll end up dead before his 50th birthday

doesn't he want to experience old age?

getting wrinkles, losing ur sight/hearing, getting tired after walking out of the doorway (2 steps) Biggrin

A big fat cheeseburger. Only jokin. . . dates and water. Always.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

ne1 tried opening wid slight double apple mint and cherry sheesha? Wink

two date seeds

"figi" wrote:

Nope :shock: altho, a sheesha cafe opened somewhere not too far from me :roll: u recommend it? Blum 3

"Princess_Of_Terror" wrote:
"figi" wrote:

Nope :shock: altho, a sheesha cafe opened somewhere not too far from me :roll: u recommend it? Blum 3

i personally dont do sheesha nomore like 3 yrs ago... i went to ma mates flat and like im a gud lil innocent 'angel' so like i had wot they call 'virgin' lungs so like i sat down and was puffing and coffign at the same time but like it wasnt doing nefing... so like i was puffing for about an hour then it was asr time and like i stood up and woaaaaah!! i had to read salaah sitting down! i dont know i rode bk on ma bike home ppl must thought i was drunk lol....

wel i duno ive gone off sheesha really and like i c all the youngens of ma area start on sheesha then move onto like smoking fags and ufa stuff which is so no no! so ive kinda got a grudge for it....

two date seeds

defo dates and water, yeah heard you can open ur fast wiv salt but never done it.
seraph i got story similar to urs, wasn't funy at the tym but thikin bk now it is lol. I had dropped off me lil sis to skool coz she was helpin out at the open eveing for the new kids and on the way back the fast open so while drivin one handed was stuffin my face with pakorora an chips. Got to a red traffic light so i had 1 of those capri suns went to pierce the straw an wot happens its come out the bk and the drink spills all over me lol, before i had a chance to sip it the lights went green so gave the drink to me lil bro who was sittin in passenger seat busy stuffin his face wiv chips.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"figi" wrote:
"Princess_Of_Terror" wrote:
"figi" wrote:

i personally dont do sheesha nomore like 3 yrs ago... i went to ma mates flat and like im a gud lil innocent 'angel' so like i had wot they call 'virgin' lungs so like i sat down and was puffing and coffign at the same time but like it wasnt doing nefing... so like i was puffing for about an hour then it was asr time and like i stood up and woaaaaah!! i had to read salaah sitting down! i dont know i rode bk on ma bike home ppl must thought i was drunk lol....

wel i duno ive gone off sheesha really and like i c all the youngens of ma area start on sheesha then move onto like smoking fags and ufa stuff which is so no no! so ive kinda got a grudge for it....

Hmmm, I think I will stay away from sheesha, never tried it, was curious tho...not sure it is for me tho.

hukkah is rough.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages