Saira here you go - A fan page for Mr You

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

You wrote:
I have to say MuslimBro, this ramadan you are marriage obsessed. Have you told your parents? I am sure they could arrange something for you...

Stop changing the topic. This topic is dedicated to you.

So do you think she is the one? :twisted:

I'm pretty sure she's not Neo

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

No.

Now back to you MuslimBro... do your parents use the internet? we can drop them anonymous and helpful emails for you...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Now back to you MuslimBro... do your parents use the internet? we can drop them anonymous and helpful emails for you...

Parents can't use the internet, let alone a computer.

Tum jawaan hu, young, handsome, intelligent, stable income. What you waiting for?.. Or are your parents not letting you marry the cousin you wanted? :twisted:

Yes, that must be it.

What can I say?

Cray 2

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Poor You.

Are you contemplating on running away with her?

Talk about digging oneself out of one's hole....

Sorry had to say it...

Meh, i dont need to show my appreciation on this post (which people might not read) how many times have i capitalized YOU RULES (mashallah) or YOU IS AWESOME (mashallah) or THANK YOU YOU or JAZAKALLAH YOU or BARAKALLAHOUFIQ YOU.

God ive done it so many times, like for the chem stuff (at that time i didnt have enough thanking methods to thank him) and when i got my username changed or when i got that explained or this changed. AND WAYYYYYYYY BACKKKKK when i used to be a --- --- --- You said some hard truths that hit me so hard i ran away.

Cringeworthy enough? Well...i guess i DID need that topic. Just to put it all together and again say

THANK YOU YOU!

(i think the next stage, when you run out of thanking formula is to make Duah, So.. YaRabb, Help You find a good wife and be happy ever after and help MuslimBro fight his want of a wife because i dont think its going to lead to any good...)

This is guetting to be quite a long post with many many many cringeworthy stuff and i might well be the reason of the closure of this topic.... Im sorry guys...

Well...maybe Saira is Feef's friend who joined ages ago but never posted (just like i have Lareeb who. wont. post. o.o) Because..i DID see a Sairaa on FB...

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY LOOK OVER THERE!! A TREE!!! YES i am trying to make you forget all the stuff i wrote because i just imagined myself with a topic to my name and people saying all those things :shock: *dies* omg...i can hardly take a thanks...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

LOL

(and no, not the same saira)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

whats so funny?! lool, you're contagious

Lilly wrote:
whats so funny?! lool, you're contagious

your rant/cringeworthy comment Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY LOOK OVER THERE!! A TREE!!!
I-m so happy try that

Pages