Saira here you go - A fan page for Mr You

/whispers to Mr You - be careful she be a little obsessive!

/whispers to Saira - he shouldnt need a thread dedicated to him,he's full of himself as evident by this from tribune:

18:25:20 yeah, mainly because I came out with it. I make anything better by just coming out with it first.

Blum 3 Smile

Can my awesomeness be limited to just one thread on an unknown forum? Should I feel humiliated?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

astaghfirullah have some modesty! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I do. and I being really humble.

(I wonder how long this thread will last before I decide to get it terminated...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i wonder how many people will reply

cmon people, show ur appreciation for him, make him cringe! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
cringe!

Noddy why are YOU cringing for?!

Lol

I cringe for people too.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow such prompt action as well!

Don't You be embarrassed or awestruck in anyway, its not always You get a fan page or two for You or any prise unless its from Yourself but just sit back modestly and take in the praise and respect in Your stride You Master of the RaggedyRaggedy BBC website threads Biggrin

saira, u do be a crazy girl, dont u?

Blum 3

P.S why don't u create a topic...preferably not another Mr You fan page - duplicate topics annnnnnoy me Smile

Lol sometimes, just sometimes, you need to be a little crazy to get through a crazy day so you can have some sanity saved by the end of it otherwise if you try to stay sane in a crazy world you'll only end up being driven crazy...crazy isn't it :s Blum 3

By the way...I love the way a fan page for one person starts off with the name of another hahahahahahaha - that's class, I feel so spoilt (ahem...sorry You)

LOL how many times did u use the word crazy in that post?

i think Mr You will be glad the limelights coming off him AND it might stop him deleting this thread lol

There's already many really good topics put on which I read through (don't always respond) but read through but to create one, 2 reasons why I don't;

1) Never have any topics worthy of discussion come to mind but when I see others I think....ahhh what a good topic why didn't I think of that
2) I don't really have time to browse the BBC website (sorry You, couldn't resist throwing that one in)

I was gunna put up a blog but I'm too tired to type it up when back from work and and and I'm sure there's other excuses I have too :s lol

Saira wrote:

2) I don't really have time to browse the BBC website (sorry You, couldn't resist throwing that one in)

are you taking the mick out of my brother?? h-h-how dare you?! :shock: :horror:

Blum 3

work is a perfect place to get it written up - helps you avoid work. Unless you are infront of everyone.

You wrote:
I do. and I being really humble.

(I wonder how long this thread will last before I decide to get it terminated...)

Don't You even flippin' dare, its the 1st time I've had a thread dedicated to someone else start off in my name :roll:

You wrote:
work is a perfect place to get it written up - helps you avoid work. Unless you are infront of everyone.

Exactly that...I'm a trainer so I'm infront of people delivering training

Also I haven't bothered with internet @ home since I got it on my fone and use it on here so the mini qwerty keyboard gets a bit uncomfy after plenty of tapping
I'll do it someday, when least expected Smile

I really dig You and if I was Muslim and a girl I'd be well up for something or other.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Joie de Vivre wrote:
I really dig You and if I was Muslim and a girl I'd be well up for something or other.

( Lol )

He's obviously isnt so special or else he would've turned u gay Blum 3

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
He's obviously isnt so special or else he would've turned u gay Blum 3

Maybe he just didn't will that to happen. Biggrin
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

LOL

I think we've scared him off :s

Nope. Just delicately avoiding this thread.

/realises has posted

oops

Things are getting a little bit weird, I shouldn't have left you guys alone for so long.

Things are heating up with NaNoWriMo, I've got until Monday night to get the 50,000 words done and I'm a few hundred short of 40,000 right now. I won't necessarily respond to "what's your novel about?" because I'm busy but I might...I don't know.

Anyway, we all love the narcissist formally known as Admin, I for one was pleased to see that Brent Weeks wrote a book about You basing the character of Durzo Blint on him (The Way of Shadows).
Me and You go way back, all the way to 2005, which for the majority of the newbies on this website is probably half a lifetime ago. You was there when I chose a white tiger for my profile, You was there when I changed my signature to the current one and when I was training for my championship title against Lenox Lewis, YOU WAS THERE!

That fight never happened but if it had, guess who would have been with me ring side cheering me on...yeah that's right...him.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

aww TripleP thats touching isnt it? him being there for u all htose times

but do u really think he wouldve been there at the fight - i think he would've just watched it on the telly lol

Hmmm... Dawuds novel... serialised on The Revival...

/rings 'ed

We have all the new content woes finishes for the next year!

Good work there, Dawud!

:oops: i forgot to show my appreciation!

weeeeell i think Mr You is the awesomest admin like ever.

and i like the way u can have free counselling on tribune ^_^

Muahahaha

This thread made me LOL

Couldn't be bothered to read every single post, but who is Saira?

Is he a potential for Mr You?

Just another member that was here for a while and seems to have gone her own way.

I have to say MuslimBro, this ramadan you are marriage obsessed. Have you told your parents? I am sure they could arrange something for you...

Pages