Being Mates With Non Muslims

57 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:

They may not even want to think about religion. At hte same time you must satisfy your own heart. If you wanna chat about Islam, do so, but as a person, not a preacher. They may like it. They may not. Their choice.

no one likes a preacher

be they muslim or non Muslims

I have to say that most of my mate that were non muslims, i rarely in contact with them anymore. Too be honest, we only really ever used to get together when playing football really and since i stop, it kind of died down. The thing is finding a common cause that you share with each other and considering how far apart the life of two individual can be, it is hard. Too many just talking generally about your religion can be see as preaching.

But saying that a couple of years ago we had a Saturday side and we had 2 non muslims in the team, it was never a big deal, but both left after the 2nd game, maybe they felt out of place. However, I found out one of them actually converted to islam off his own back. So it was obvious as a person at that time he was considering islam, but because we didn't want to push the boundary of friendship, it never really occured to any of us. I personally don't know where that line is, so i don't really bother that much anymore, i know it bad, but the fear of being a negative stop me from doing a positive.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Almost All my good mates were white boys, I just found muslims to be way too cliquey, sometimes all superior as well.

some of them used to small time bully me, but when I converted they were all like 'Salaam' like nothing had happened, I thought nothing of it. But now thinking back on it, they don't impress me all that much.

Some were cool though, my best friend since I was 5 or 6 was a Muslim but he [size=9]died[/size] a few years ago, we were proper [size=18]close[/size]. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

All my mates in secondary school were white and we chatted bout everything but religion did pop up sumtymz and wen it did everyone was always eager to ask questions and know stuff out of their own will which i always found warm. I didn av much muslim mates coz their werent any in my school but now in college im mates with muslims,sikhs, whites, chinese, iranian u name it wer all together and religion dont seperate us coz we respect each odas points n beliefs. So i think that theres nothin wrong wid bein mates with whites or other non muslim peepz coz its jus friendship and long as it stays to a certain boundary then its all gud. Thats my opinion n mayb bein mates with them will Insha- Allah persuade them to be muslims as well but its their choice n we jus av to aid them wen they ask us n stay away from the habit of pressurin them i guess. Thats the best way.

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

lol... now is this intentional or are you just unconsciously associating white with nonmuslim?

"Constantine" wrote:
lol... now is this intentional or are you just unconsciously associating white with nonmuslim?

making friends should be an unconcious/natural act

when I attended a white school all my mates were white non Muslims

today all my mates are asians (muslims/non muslims)

and most of my sisters mates are white (muslims)

people assume that Muslim mates are always the best but cos there are too many muslims in name only these days-this aint the case

"Constantine" wrote:

Gore literally means White dude. But its also used to mean white non-muslim, when I said white boys I was using this translation as opposed to boys who are white, also I think LilSis sort of missed the point, but no harm done. Dirol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

lol I was thinking about it today, while eating my ham sandwhich and listening to a boccherini concerto

I am so damn white - like now that i'm outside the Carolinas and there is no sun up here I start to match walls.

And all the pants in my wardrobe are slacks

There must be a cure for this

"Constantine" wrote:
lol I was thinking about it today, while eating my ham sandwhich and listening to a boccherini concerto

I am so damn white - like now that i'm outside the Carolinas and there is no sun up here I start to match walls.

And all the pants in my wardrobe are slacks

There must be a cure for this

how to be "less white" by LilSis

1-lose the politeness

2-mess up ur written and verbal grammar

3-Eat spicy food ALL the time

4-stop being so bogged down about rules and order-STOP BEING A GOOD CITIZEN

5-drive like a madman-DONT give no one way and always cut people up

6-start respecting ur parents a LOT

7-work on a tan

8-do a bit of fraud now and again

9-be awful about punctuality (always arrive at a place 2-3 hours late)

10-be long (i.e full of lame excuses, be selfish, never be ready and willing to help people out)

p.s my sister is always accused of being "too white" :twisted:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

how to be "less white" by LilSis

1-lose the politeness

lol doable

Quote:
2-mess up ur written and verbal grammar

totly doible

Quote:
3-Eat spicy food ALL the time

Already do

Quote:
4-stop being so bogged down about rules and order-STOP BEING A GOOD CITIZEN

...how far should I take this?

Quote:
5-drive like a madman-DONT give no one way and always cut people up

lol I have a bmw and a porsche, you don't honestly think I creep around town at 30mph do you?

****UBERDAVE CHALLENGE****

- I dare anybody in this forum to match or beat my top highway speed of 145mph. This is completely on your honor.

Just don't get killed

Quote:
6-start respecting ur parents a LOT

lol you don't know my parents....

Quote:
7-work on a tan

Always have one in Sunny South Carolina!

Quote:
8-do a bit of fraud now and again

...gonna need some help with this

Quote:
9-be awful about punctuality (always arrive at a place 2-3 hours late)

noooooo that would drive me insane!!!

Quote:
10-be long (i.e full of lame excuses, be selfish, never be ready and willing to help people out)

I am pretty selfish....

Quote:
p.s my sister is always accused of being "too white" :twisted:

hahahaha I'm sure she likes that.

She can always marry a bosnian and give into the inevitable

you cant be late?

your gona have to stay white mate!

its a salient feature of asians to never turn up on time

May Allah Subhana wa'talaa rid us of this evil that is bad punctuality

AMEEN Ya Rabbal Aa'lameen! Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Dave, I am very disappointed.

Hayder, that isn't just an Asian thing. Calling it an Asian thing and praying about it only gives you another excuse.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
you cant be late?

your gona have to stay white mate!

its a salient feature of asians to never turn up on time

May Allah Subhana wa'talaa rid us of this evil that is bad punctuality

AMEEN Ya Rabbal Aa'lameen! Lol

exactly and you HAVE to whorship the ground ur parents walk on

extreme repsect of parent is what seperates the white frm the brown

have u ever seen "old people's homes" in the middle east?

100.....that praying thing was a lil light hearted joke, copying Med :roll:

and like i said, its a joke........we are famous for not bieng on time

i see it in my everday life, and i am a guilty culprit

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"100" wrote:
Dave, I am very disappointed.

lol my buddy adam is always talking about how he's the most jewish kid in the world. He gets this awesome magazine called "Heeb" and even he calls me the whitest guy on earth

hahah that kid cracks me up

Yes Hayder but so am I, and I am highly familiar with excuses about Jewish timing.

Dave, I meant about breaking all those rules. Let alone the self-stereotyping.

take a chill pill 100

every one streotypes and generalises

its funny to do so

this frum is full of my jokey stereotypes of asians/people frm back home/arranged marraiges etc

and there's some truth in it

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
take a chill pill 100

its funny to do so

this frum is full of my jokey stereotypes of asians/people frm back home/arranged marraiges etc

yup.....

and i cant say stuff for other cultures or backgrounds unless i know much about em....and i didnt know Jewish people were bad with timing as well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"100" wrote:

lol i'm a weird guy man

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
take a chill pill 100

its funny to do so

I'll have some narghila.

"Constantine" wrote:
"100" wrote:

lol i'm a weird guy man

No , no , NO! :evil:

And I NEVER use that smiley.

Oh yeah, narghila.

what's a narghila?

Sounds like some sort of lizardish monster!

Smile Tobacco preserved in molasses and fruit, for smoking in a hookah. But I can't find any, I think I threw some out that was getting old.

"100" wrote:
Smile Tobacco preserved in molasses and fruit. But I can't find any, I think I threw some out that was getting old.

Sounds... different

In a really really really really bad way

Ha! You missed my edit. Very tasty stuff.

Pages