The voice of the muslim youth?.....Hmmmmmmm

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:
You not search for Dave?

at the url bar, you can add [code:1]&7highlight=blahblah[/code:1] and it should highlight all instances of blah blah.

perhaps...

But the other day the 'quote' function wasnt working propperly.

You would click quote type whatever post it and the quoted bit would be normal text rather than in a quotation box.

Plus the use of [b]BOLD[/b] wasnt working

Back in BLACK

what Davids left?.. :shock:

just when the dead sea scrolls conversation was getting interesting.. oh well.. Lol

i thought it was damn cheeky for him to leave with his mean statements of Aisha r.a. and Muhammad s.a.w despite Muslims having explained it to him many times on this forum.

but for your own reference David:

way i see it, he's had a good innings. hes gained loadsa knowledge on Islam, no matter how hard he tries to deny the truth, and accept the lies. Islam will always be part of him. I'm confident that, if he hasn't done already, he'll revert.. his intentions seem to be sincere.

may Allah bring peace upon his soul and guide him to the truth.

David.. stay in touch.

Farewell.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Trust me Dave will never revert to Islam

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

His choice.

why do we need to trust you over his choice?

He is from what I understand a pretty well adjusted christian.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

He believes that Jesus was God AND son of God at the same time, but he also only believes in one god… I is confused and need clarifying on that….

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Pages