The voice of the muslim youth?.....Hmmmmmmm

I really think u shud not call the revival "voice of the muslim youth".

u appear to be sympathetic to the taliban and i feel u take the brutality of the sharia litrally- if i don't like something i will ignore it!, and so will all the muslims i know.....

the muslims in the forum r not like the muslims i know at school and mosque (thats why i h8 u guys, and all u guys h8 me)....

I do talk to dave on PM a lot and but i wont quote what he said on his last PM coz he told me not to.....

he has mentioned that he discusses what we say on the forum EVERYWHERE....

.... he is sickened by muhammad and aisha, and he is furious that muslims that convert to chritianity are killed in so-called muslim countries, but ofcourse it is impolite to say that on the forum and more relevent to say it to me on PM :twisted: .

i feel he is getting a one-sided view about the muslim youth, i can imagine him becoming a vengeful islamophobic politician in 5 years time :? trust me there is a lot more to daves opinion then what he says on the forum :twisted: like his PM conversations with me :twisted: ....

i know loads of muslims that feel the same way as i do, only difference between me and them is that i actaully show it out Dirol ....

this is one of our PM coversations, but not the last one, i won't say what he said on that one....

"Constantine" wrote:

[deleted by admin]

IMO he is overeacting about Meds comment and the division in the ummah...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

boo hoo :roll:

mr Admin......care to delete/modify now where it matters?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

'Private' messages are private... He is entitled to his views if he does believe that.

Muhammad Ali Nisar noone agrees with; not even Med!

Allowing disagreements is both a strength of islam and a weakness of muslims.

Alot of our mindsets are the same. We do think differently to non-muslims. That is not a drawback. I see it as a strength. We feel as more of a community because most of us feel the same.

There is alot of revenge feel against Israel; Even I have said I could jump at the fortunes being reversed... but that is not a solution. That is anger wanting revenge. revenge is not a good thing. We should want justice...

Trust is a five letter word...

Noone becomes vengeful like in episode III.

I am sure he understands the issue. We disagree on alot o points. I see America as a threat, he sees iran as a threat...

But that is enough of that post supposedly from Dave. You have betrayed his trust there. How do you feel?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I didn't betray his trust, he never said that i can't post it :twisted:

He told me not to post the last PM he sent me, this was not the last one....

btw do u check PMs?

and r u gonna stop calling it voice of the muslim youth?

What just cuz judda says ed's gona change the name of the magazine :roll: the logo is perfect and catchy!

Yashmaki Daves beliefs differ from most chritians that I've heard of, was that a protestant website?

"angel" wrote:
What just cuz judda says ed's gona change the name of the magazine :roll: the logo is perfect and catchy!

I don't feel it represents the youth.... he shud not call it that..... its misleading....

and dave only told me to keep [b]one[/b] PM private :twisted:

On PM he told me he was never gonna come back....

Yash justify the brutality of the sharia?

"Admin" wrote:

I am sure he understands the issue.

i guess u don't check PMs afterall....

dave told me this thru Pm......Dave told me that thru Pm

wooopey doo!! we dont care!

its called Private Messages for a reason :roll:

cant see why you get all excited over em u lil kid

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

dude whenever some one gives me PM i quote it on the forum (ask yuit, editor, admin, omrow and any one else that has sent me a PM) :twisted:

i don't like PMs I rather everyone gets to hear about it instead :twisted:

r u gonna change the name coz my mate DTC will think that we're all like this :?

Several things...

I did say that I am extremely disturbed by Muhammad's relationship with Ayesha - as well as the brutality of Sharia, and while I do not know exactly what Judda was quoting I have no doubt it was something from our pm. Certainly any post he claims I made that attacks a particular member is fabricated.

That said, Judda I am disappointed in you - not for any personal offense but because despite everything I continually told you in pm you decided to choose the weak route and hide behind something else to ask your questions.

You should have made your comments and asked your questions respectfully, demanded to be taken seriously - and pressed that point until you got a real answer, rather than trying to speak through me and using the trust I built up here amongst the members.

As far as everyone else, my conversations with Judda weren't some secretive slanderous attempt to point out things I don't like about Islam, but rather part of a much larger conversation between us in light of the absense of serious spiritual help he required and was not getting. My responses were to direct questions.

It's hard to take the kid seriously when he is acting irreverant and screwing around so much - but young people do that, and he had some genuine issues that needed to be worked out amongst his peers. I have been told Ummah shares the same root as the word for mother - and a mother doesn't turn her back on her kids when they are acting up.

It's ironic that in so many of your posts you are always asking what's wrong with the Ummah and so many times you come to the conclusion that you let minor differences get between you - ultimately I would argue rude comments from a 12 year old kid that needs real help qualify as a minor difference. You can't show God how much you love him by pointing out the failures of others - I think that's true despite the fact I fail to practice it.

I wish you would have been more patient with him... and would have considered that the lack of serious consideration given to him ultimately was leading him into the embrace of a group you all seem to think are heretics. - But this is your decision, not mine.

As for any concerns Judda may have raised that I instantly turned into Darth Vader and I am now roaming the countryside slaying muslims - that's garbage. Despite my irritating short temper, arrogance, self-righteousness I value patience and respect over almost everything. And without principles I am nothing - it's always been that simple.

As for me leaving - honestly I do not belong here. This isn't a social forum it's a forum for the muslim youth to talk about islamic issues - and my issues with Islam are irreconcilable, as a natural consequence of not being a muslim. I am at worst a hinderence to your religious development, and at best a temporary amusement. Thank you all for your patience and serious consideration over my questions about Islam - I hope to use what I learned from you in my dealings with other Muslims.

I am not so ostentatious as to presume this is some very large announcement and I am making a grand exit like med or Judda; but rather I really think you all are charming people, and I value the respect you show me and I would not at the end of the day like you to be left with such a bitter abuse of your collective trust as the one left by Judda.

Enjoy the rest of Ramadan and have a joyous Eid

"Constantine" wrote:

As for me leaving - honestly I do not belong here. This isn't a social forum it's a forum for the muslim youth to talk about islamic issues - and my issues with Islam are irreconcilable, as a natural consequence of not being a muslim. I am at worst a hinderence to your religious development, and at best a temporary amusement. Thank you all for your patience and serious consideration over my questions about Islam - I hope to use what I learned from you in my dealings with other Muslims.

not true

sorry to hear u think that way Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:

Woah dude!!!

You can't leave!

For one thing, who'll administer the Ubberjustice? :shock:

Seiously. There's no reason for you to leave.

I do agree with him about Judda.

EDIT

This is a forum to discuss islam. But it is also a community.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

salaam

Dave, you are a big part of this forum. You are entitled to your views, thats what makes this forum interactive. Many people ahve learn alot from yourself, you are very knoweldgable on international issues which we have all benefitted. Also we have learn alot about Christianity and other issues.
Yes this forum does discuss issues facing the Muslim youth, but it is also a platform for non Muslims to talk and discuss about islam.
Ignore Judda, he is a plonker...I would urge you to stay on this forum.

wasalaam

'Ed, I think that was his point. That we should not have treated judda as a plonker, but as someone to help and guide.

"Constantine" wrote:

Sad Dave you leavin? you cant! how can you say your not a part of this forum, how can sum1 have 1783 posts and say they dont fit in???? Why is everyone leavin?

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

its a sad state for the forum

:?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

It’s a shame Dave feels like that…personally I thought he was one of the most decent guys here.

I had tremendous amount of respect for him and really admired his character.

His presence encouraged interfaith dialogue and he asked questions that made us think about Islam..

That’s cos unlike Judda he asked questions in a non aggressive/non critical/non insulting manner…

And unlike others he was respectful of our faith…he didn’t personally attack any of us.

This is why Dave was one of the most popular members here…

One is entitled to think/believe what they want…but respect is important. Judda lacked this, he upset and insulted too many of the members here….that’s the reason why he was sidelined.

Dave, I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do in life. Your presence will most definitely be missed.

Wasalaam

"Admin" wrote:
'Ed, I think that was his point. That we should not have treated judda as a plonker, but as someone to help and guide.

he asked for it

there's only so much crap one can take

Dave

I'll miss u-u wer more of man then SOME people here-regardless of ur religion

"Constantine" wrote:

As for me leaving - honestly I do not belong here.

Thank you all for your patience and serious consideration over my questions about Islam.

I am not so ostentatious as to presume this is some very large announcement and I am making a grand exit.

Enjoy the rest of Ramadan and have a joyous Eid

Et tu Brute?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Salam

I really don't understand people who say that chopping the hands is brutal,
and yet they are willing to accept as normal the act of frying a human being in an electric chair.

I just dont get it.

Omrow

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

he asked for it

i asked for what?

"Admin" wrote:
'Ed, I think that was his point. That we should not have treated judda as a plonker, but as [u]someone to help and guide[/u].

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not a wise idea Admin....

from an intellegent person that was a very dum.b thing to say.

May I reccomend u Tariq Abdullahs transaltion of the koran? :twisted:

He is the next yusif ali :twisted:

BTW i hope u guys have not been committing too much shirk in my absence :evil:

"Judda" wrote:
BTW i hope u guys have not been committing too much shirk in my absence :evil:

Yes Im sure you havent been commiting any sins whilst you've been away :roll:

Dave, strong with the force you are. Named must your fear be before banish it you can. Strong is the enemy. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

Dave, strong with the force you are. Named must your fear be before banish it you can. Strong is the enemy. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

huh?

he is pretending to be Yoda, giving advice to young Luke.

I think.

"Admin" wrote:
he is pretending to be Yoda, giving advice to young Luke.

I think.

Dangerious and mysterious this puzzle is.

lol, Admin why's Daves name highlighted??

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

?

"Admin" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

?

Well it was a minute ago.

For some reason the word Dave was highlighted all over this page.

In orange bold.... i dunnoo

the forums been acting up recently.

Back in BLACK

You not search for Dave?

at the url bar, you can add [code:1]&7highlight=blahblah[/code:1] and it should highlight all instances of blah blah.

Pages