Testing, Testing

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

spiritual problems are those of the [b]soul[/b], whereas physical problems are those of the heart...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"NaJ/19" wrote:
tobah kar,i dont have physical heart problems...spiritual is da word, neva

heard of dil/qalb/heart, whats is qalb (not very good at urdu

'qalb' is the arabic word for heart

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"NaJ/19" wrote:
tobah kar,i dont have physical heart problems...spiritual is da word

tobha kar diya. Masha ALLAH may ALLAH grant Muhtarama both spiritual and physcially healthy heart.

Tobah kar reminds me. once Majnuns father took him to the masjid to make him repent for his sins, particularly to make him repent for loving Layla. Majnun, being a poet, made tawbah in poetry and was extremely eloquent. However at the end of his poem, he said that Oh ALLAH I repent to you from all my sins but for the love ofLayla I do not repent! Lol then his dad took him back outside and said did I bring you here to say how much u love Layla lol?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

LOL, dis layla majnu ....i've heard this somewhere YEA i rememba my mum telling a story but that was something to DO with em swimming in woh'taa,

"Aasiyah" wrote:
['qalb' is the arabic word for heart

ooops i thought it was urdu

Salaam

Spiritual problems are those of the soul; however the soul resides in the heart (qalb).

Sometimes physical problems affect the spiritual heart and vice versa.

For instance over- eating hardens the spiritual heart and is bad for our soul and we all know that over eating also literally hardens the physical heart.

But yeah, spiritually most of us are weak/sick. To understand, the sickness and its cures it’s advisable to read the works of Imam Ghazali (ra) and Sheikh Humza Yusuf’s book titled “Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart”.

Wasalaam

"NaJ/19" wrote:
LOL, dis layla majnu ....i've heard this somewhere YEA i rememba my mum telling a story but that was something to DO with em swimming in woh'taa,

?!

first I have heard about this swimming in woh'taa bit, sounds a bit rude . .

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"NaJ/19" wrote:

?!

first I have heard about this swimming in woh'taa bit, sounds a bit rude . .

na of course it aint, i cant rememba how it goes now....heard it long time back, erm i do remember they both die at de end. THE END.

Pages