7/7 Bomber Widow

40 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Judda" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:
I haveen't madde up my mmind about mohammed yet. I used to be sure he was a false prophet and muslims worshippeed the moon etc. but tthe more I read on the internnet the more I see that one site contradicts another. I think your prophet may have been inspired but he was still subject to humman error.

hahahahahahaha who said muslims worshipped the moon?

r u a chritian?

most muslims believe muhammad was perfection in personification, odd believe he was divine and odd believe he is a normal human with flaws. Some muslims worship muhammad (i.e. grave worshippers).

judda wot r u chatting bout. if stmark wasnt confused already he definitely is now! :roll:

it is not possible to be 'muslim' believing the Prophet (s.a.w) was divine in any way. incidentally, i havent ever come across 'muslims' who believe this, or 'worship' Muhammad (s.a.w) (Astaghfirullah!).

Muslims believe Muhammad (s.a.w) was as human as any of us, and given Prophethood by God to guide mankind. Although he was free of sin, he did make mistakes - there was nothing remotely 'divine' about him. Muslims do not associate partners to God.

btw stmark, how did u come to assume that muslims worship the moon? :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:

judda wot r u chatting bout. if stmark wasnt confused already he definitely is now! :roll:

my graveworshipping mates that idolise muhammad claim he was divine, yea they confuses me too, u kinda has some things in common, like the amount of shirk that ur scholers have decreed, as far as we're concerned ur pagens.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

it is not possible to be 'muslim' believing the Prophet (s.a.w) was divine in any way. incidentally, i havent ever come across 'muslims' who believe this, or 'worship' Muhammad (s.a.w) (Astaghfirullah!).

yea i know but try telling my mates that...

its not possible to support the taliban and be a muslim at the same time too y'know aasia

"Aasiyah" wrote:

Although he was free of sin, he did make mistakes - there was nothing remotely 'divine' about him. Muslims do not associate partners to God.

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
my graveworshipping mates that idolise muhammad claim he was divine, yea they confuses me too, u kinda has some things in common, like the amount of shirk that ur scholers have decreed, as far as we're concerned ur pagens.
who's 'u' and 'we' in the above sentence? :roll:

"Judda" wrote:
its not possible to support the taliban...

who said i 'support' the taliban? if ud bothered reading my posts properly, u would have come to realise that although i acknowledge the taliban were far from ideal, i dont think they were as evil as they were made out to be in the media.

"Judda" wrote:
...and be a muslim at the same time too y'know aasia

So according to you i should re-do my Shahadah, thats a pretty strong accusation y'know Judda, u sure about that?... :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Judas I warned you last time!

who has decreed shirk, and how? proof?

Supporting the taliban is different from saying they are muslims. They are muslims. However they were dispicable in some of their acts.

No muslim has ever worshipped the Prophet.

He is a creation. The best Creation, but not divine in any way shape or form.

And all prophets are ma'sum. They cannot and will not sin.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

who said i 'support' the taliban? if ud bothered reading my posts properly, u would have come to realise that although i acknowledge the taliban were far from ideal, i dont think they were as evil as they were made out to be in the media.

have u read "my forbidden face"?

if not i suggest u do.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

So according to you i should re-do my Shahadah, thats a pretty strong accusation y'know Judda, u sure about that?... :roll:

huh?

who said anything about changing shahada?

erm.... does ur shahada say "Thou shall worship graves"?

"Admin" wrote:

Brewali did in the old forum.

he did it TWICE!!!

u guys said nothing

he even created a thread called "praying to the prophet" telling ppl to worship muhammad. He even admitted to worshipping Muhammad in Omrows "Grave worshippers" thread.

but u don't call it shirk do u?

u don't even know what shirk is!!!

Aasia ur taliban thread was seriously not worth creating. Dave was fuming on PM. I think he is now islamophobic :evil: but i wont tell u what he told me on PM :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

have u read "my forbidden face"?

if not i suggest u do.

yes, i remember reading the first coupla chapters of that book.

have u read my posts in the taliban thread?

if not i suggest u do. :roll: Blum 3

"Judda" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

huh?

who said anything about changing shahada?

erm.... does ur shahada say "Thou shall worship graves"?

oh dear, uv done it again. i sed 're-do' shahadah not 'change' it. how the heck do u 'change' shahadah anyway, there's only one! my above comment was in reply to u saying i cant b a muslim and 'support' the taliban (which i dont anyway) simultaneously - if ur right that would mean i'd have to renew my faith through shahadah. my point was: dont accuse ppl of summat unless ur absolutely sure of wot ur saying.

"Judda" wrote:
Aasia ur taliban thread was seriously not worth creating. Dave was fuming on PM. I think he is now islamophobic :evil: but i wont tell u what he told me on PM :twisted:

Judda, stop making things up. if Dave disagreed with me, i'd expect him to come out and say it. and he is far from Islamophobic - once again, dont accuse ppl of something ur not sure about! :roll:

"Judda" wrote:
[
Tahir ul Qadri tells u to commit shirk innit?

Shaykh ul Islam Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri teaches us to love our Prophet more than any other creation which is the essence of a Muslim NOT the crap ur going on about

oh how i would love to slap you

its comin after Eid!

Admin....ur slacking man....

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Judda" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Brewali did in the old forum.

he did it TWICE!!!

u guys said nothing

he even created a thread called "praying to the prophet" telling ppl to worship muhammad. He even admitted to worshipping Muhammad in Omrows "Grave worshippers" thread.

Tahir ul Qadri tells u to commit shirk innit?

but u don't call it shirk do u?

I class shirk as calling one apart from Allah (swt) a deity, or associating partners to Allah, or worshipping anything but Allah, or saying that some (any) power is not from Allah(swt)

What is your definition?

Link to Brelawi's post on old forums.

No muslim scholar asks another to commit shirk.

So one again what is shirk kubrah?

And most people have their own opinion of the taliban from what they have read. such as you forming it exclusively from that book.

Taliban are not just black and white. If you wanna discuss them, do it in the relevant thread.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages