7/7 Bomber Widow

[size=18]Widow of bomber 'abhors' attack[/size]
[b]
The widow of 7 July bomber Germaine Lindsay has spoken publicly for the first time, condemning his attack on a Tube train that killed 26 people.[/b]

Samantha Lewthwaite, 21, who has since given birth to a daughter by Lindsay, told the Sun she "abhorred" his attack.

She said she wanted to remember the man she loved, but added: "The day will come when I'll have to tell [our children] what he did."

Trips to radical mosques had "poisoned" her husband's mind, Ms Lewthwaite said.

The couple had married in 2002, before moving from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.

I saw the images on TV and got very upset... I didn't know then I was linked to what I was seeing
Samantha Lewthwaite

But Lindsay, 19, turned from a "peaceful man who loved people" into someone whose character she did not recognise, after meeting a group of men at a prayer meeting last year, she told the newspaper.

She said he began disappearing for days at a time, visiting mosques around the country.

"How these people could have turned him and poisoned his mind is dreadful," she told the Sun.

"He was an innocent, naive and simple man. I suppose he must have been an ideal candidate."

She assumed Lindsay was at a mosque on 7 July, when he detonated the day's most devastating bomb on a Piccadilly Line train near Russell Square.

"I saw the images on TV and got very upset," she said.

"I was crying when I saw people looking for family members. Obviously I didn't know then I was linked to what I was seeing."

[url=

...I cant even begin to imagine what this woman is going through.

What a massive deception...

Imagine waking up next to a man every morning and not knowing the radical, extreme and inhumane thoughts that must be going through his mind.

She didnt know the man she married at all....

Well she must in shock 4rm all thats happened so far.

It just proves hw can misguided pple change a person's mind nwdayz n being honest dats all their gud at.

"May Allah subhana wata Allah help her throughout her life n accept her heartful prayers n protect us all from the misguided pple especially on this day, as it is Friday (eid day 4 muslims).Ameen!"

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

do i get Eid money today then? Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

u wish.. Lol

"irfghan" wrote:
The widow of 7 July bomber Germaine Lindsay has spoken publicly [b]for the first time[/b], condemning his attack on a Tube train that killed 26 peoplel

no she spoke out ages ago :roll:

i read it in my sister mag.

she even told the story about how she converted to islam and how much she loved her hubby.

she spoke about thier marriage and she said thier relationship was sweet, then it turned sour and he was acting all suspicias and that he was hitting her and locking her up in the house. She did not leave him coz she loved him.

the dude was described as a great funny guy but some descibed him as rude.

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
[
she spoke about thier marriage and she said thier relationship was sweet, then it turned sour and he was acting all suspicias and that he was hitting her and locking her up in the house. She did not leave him coz she loved him.

Source?

Name of magazine/article?

"Judda" wrote:

no she spoke out ages ago :roll:

she mght hav spoken ages ago in a mag but 4 the newspapers is their 1st time n dats y the article is sayin the 1st time.

he said 1st time she PUBLICLY spoke out :roll:

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
[

Source?

Name of magazine/article?

one of my sister magazines. that wud be either Closer, Heat or Raveal cannot remember which one....

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Have the ''ulama'' made another eid today or is this som joke?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Have the ''ulama'' made another eid today or is this som joke?

no brother the "ulama" havent made another eid day.

Friday is a special day for Muslims n i remember readin 1 of the hadiths were it mentioned that Friday for Muslims is like 'eid'

Insh'Allah ill try n find it n will post it sumtime.

N by the way bro Hayder was only jokin bout the Eid money.. Lol

"Judda" wrote:

one of my sister magazines. that wud be either Closer, Heat or Raveal cannot remember which one....

i aint heard of closer or ravel mag

and Heat ONLY discusses celebs and their lifestyles

so DONT make interviews up

u need solid proof before u can claim that the bomber pushed his wife around

according to the article above she said "He was an innocent, naive and simple man"

she wouldnt say that if he pushed her around :roll:

hey thats what she said. those are the mags she buys. I don't scrutanise them or anything so its prolly in closer or raveal.

i am surprised u have not heard of them. Havent u seen the adverts on the telly?

That poor girl, no husband and a new daughter and to have this on her shoulders.

Hopefully the whackjobs will leave her alone.

I think her story pretty well illustrates why it is important for muslims to be vigilant about who is creeping around their mosques. These men sounded like a pack of wolves looking for a victim

"yashmaki" wrote:
i don't think she should have gone to the tabloids though, they're just scavengers. She can tell her story however truthful it is, the masses will always regard her as "the wife of the extremist".

I think it's good that she spoke to a tabloid. It is readers of tabloids that are the most prejudiced against Muslims and pretty much everyone else.

I think this kind of story would make some people at appreciate that things are not black and white.

Quote:

She said she wanted to remember the man she loved, but added: "The day will come when I'll have to tell [our children] what he did."

This cannot be easy.

"irfghan" wrote:
Quote:

This cannot be easy.

When you hear about these people it's hard not to feel sorry for them. I've seen videos of these lanky awkward - basically kids - talking to the camera with one finger up copying bin Laden's distinct oratory style - talking about how their parents and loved ones should feel happy for them as they go off to blow up x building or crash y plane.

You can see they are brainwashed.

It's strange the way this woman described her husband - its the exact picture I got from watching the videos of these kids. Naive, well meaning, probably somewhat soft spoken.

The real criminals in all this are the madmen that stay back and fill [i]your[/i] brothers and sisters with hatred, in [i]your[/i] mosques, for [i]their[/i] agendas and while their families are left with shame and mourning these men are celebrating their success.[/i]

These young naive suicide bombers are victims we cannot feel sorry for. But I still think they are victims.

I'm sure God knows their hearts better than I but if that is the case I hope he will forgive them - damn the false prophets who pollute them though.

Truly by their works we know them.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

thats not true, as she sed he changed AFTER they were married, and had settled in buckinghamshire.

i think this also highlights how the wackos try to influence [b]converts[/b] to Islam. sadly, they are seen as the 'ideal candidates' for brainwashing. we, as those born into the religion, should make more of an effort in our communities to welcome and help converts to Islam, and ensure that they stay 'mainstream'.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

thats not true, as she sed he changed AFTER they were married, and had settled in buckinghamshire.

i think this also highlights how the wackos try to influence [b]converts[/b] to Islam. sadly, they are seen as the 'ideal candidates' for brainwashing. we, as those born into the religion, should make more of an effort in our communities to welcome and help converts to Islam, and ensure that they stay 'mainstream'.

Yea I would imagine converts would be in a very fragile state - look at that cricket player whose parents turned their backs on him after he converted.

When somebody goes through that - abandoning everything they believed and in turn being abandoned by their former life - they must desperately need something and someone to cling to.

Besides they have no experience with their new religion - any fool can tell them what the religion is about, offer them a new family, something to hold on to.

I am not a compassionate person in matters of the law - he is guilty of homocide and should be judged accordingly.

But as a person it is hard to not feel sorry for him.

"Constantine" wrote:

Besides they have no experience with their new religion - any fool can tell them what the religion is about,

To true, converts can make rich pickings for therse creeps, very vulnerable situation. Cray 2

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

So do you guys ever see these gangs that she described?

It is concerning that they are in British Mosques.

I does make me question the integrity of American Mosques

Salam

I feel sorry for the wife of Germaine Lindsay. She was powerless to stop her husband turing into a monster.

Her husband was taken by the Wahhabi extremists, who indoctrinated him into killing civilians.

If they had their way, they would program young muslims to go and slaughter every single Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Atheist and Buddhist.

Government needs to take steps to prevent such brainwashing by extremists.

These people believe that all infidels deserve to be killed.

It appears that their interpretation of Islamic Law was done directly by Satan himself.

Omrow

"Constantine" wrote:
damn the false prophets who pollute them though.

N E particular "false prophet" u r reffering to?

"Judda" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Read it in context Judda, obviously I was referring to the men at the mosque who convinced him to become a suicide bomber.

If I had meant Muhammad I would have said so - everyone on this forum knows I am not a muslim and ergo believe he was a false Prophet, I wouldn't need to imply or insinuate it.

Salaams ,
well, as a convert I think you are open to all aspects of Islam and as Sunni's dont seem to do much in the way of guiding converts then its those that shout the loudest..(Sheykh Abdul hakeem Murad said about extreamist).
Basically, if a person is only having contact with one section of the community what do you expept. I think we sunni's share some responibility here!
Every other convert I have met with the exception of Ahmed Thomson & Abdul Hakeem Murad (and me) have gone towards extreamism I have known and met alot of converts. Alhamdulliah, for sheykh ul Islam where would we be without him. Its a shame that we dont promote his understanding and Islamic teachings as much as we should especially in this current climate.

"Judda" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

I haveen't madde up my mmind about mohammed yet. I used to be sure he was a false prophet and muslims worshippeed the moon etc. but tthe more I read on the internnet the more I see that one site contradicts another. I think your prophet may have been inspired but he was still subject to humman error.

"stmark" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

I haveen't madde up my mmind about mohammed yet. I used to be sure he was a false prophet and muslims worshippeed the moon etc. but tthe more I read on the internnet the more I see that one site contradicts another. I think your prophet may have been inspired but he was still subject to humman error.

hahahahahahaha who said muslims worshipped the moon?

r u a chritian?

most muslims believe muhammad was perfection in personification, odd believe he was divine and odd believe he is a normal human with flaws. Some muslims worship muhammad (i.e. grave worshippers).

"stmark" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Where are you seeing divine inspiration?

"Constantine" wrote:

Where are you seeing divine inspiration?

why don't u like him dave?

Pages