Accusations

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Personally it would not matter one iota.

And that scenario you mentioned about an exam in last year was the case for me.

My response: s**t happens. Or for these forums: stuff happens.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Personally it would not matter one iota.

And that scenario you mentioned about an exam in last year was the case for me.

My response: s**t happens. Or for these forums: stuff happens.

ok, how would a normal person feel if someone laughed in your face when you were genuinely feeling down, your an exception loner!

Admin is a very stone-hearted cold person

if half the world was to die from a plague...........stuff happens :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I dunno.

Hey, I may be cold hearted, but I do generally give an appropriate response!

Someone at work said they are feeling happy. My response: that's not right...

Got a sore arm for it!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Actually, do you know, I half agree with Admin. His approach and delivery may need work, but the essence is about right. Life goes on. Stuff does happen.. yes, we all need time to grieve and sigh over things that didn't go according to OUR plan, but heck, they're going according to whatever plans Allaah has for us. And the world does not stop spinning so we can get off and have a sniffle.

We have to move on. Or we shrivel up and die.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Mr Admin IS heartless :evil:

of course people should get over stuff and move on with their lives but this is easier said then done

some people have weaker Iman then others so they stress over stuff and find it harder to get on with life

WE should be sympathetic towards them NOT heartless :evil: :evil:

Pages