Accusations

Assalamu alaikum wr wb!

I no dat there is a bullying thread but i thought dis is sommat different.

Hav u eva been accused by sum1???

Been told of sumthin u hardly no bout????

Got the blame 4 no reason watsoever???

Since the 7/7 attack many things hav been happenin especially to the Muslim ummah. We've been blamed/name calling/sworen/accused etc.......it just goez on n on.

I hardly experienced any of these things as i neva took any notice dat much apart 4rm dat i was called a terrorist once, after dat it was normal except the hurtful news on tv but been accused by college was just too much. Sad

wat do u do wen sum1 accuses u of sumthin u hardly dne or no bout???

Share ur views......

ive had misunderstandings with people which has led to accusations and insults

i just stay honest and dont get involved in slanging matches....in time, people come to thier senses

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ive had misunderstandings with people which has led to accusations and insults

i just stay honest and dont get involved in slanging matches....in time, people come to thier senses

Yeh! dats tru.

well wat really was annoyin yesterday was dat my college assessor told me 2 b careful on net. He was meant 2 visit me at my wrk place 4 an assessment unfortunately he cums in sayin "college sed ur helpin terrorist s thru da net, be careful on wat u do we dnt want lancashire in the media"

I was shoked n asked him wen, den i understood it was the day wen i was in college n was free so i was replyin 2 dis forum n anotha group n college tutor saw me.

weird pple, u cant even hav sum peace on ur own dis dayz Sad

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:
Hav u eva been accused by sum1???

Got the blame 4 no reason watsoever???

All the time.

I mentally screw over it...then calm down and get over it.

Thats life. It does hurt though, ESPECIALLY if the accused is innocent.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

All the time.

I mentally screw over it...then calm down and get over it.

Thats life. It does hurt though, ESPECIALLY if the accused is innocent.

Tru, blames n accusations r just hurtful Sad

when someone places a false accusation on me I hate that person for life

such people IMO are scums

the WORST type of people :evil:

it says alot about the person who does reg does stuff like that

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
when someone places a false accusation on me I hate that person for life

such people IMO are scums

the WORST type of people :evil:

it says alot about the person who does reg does stuff like that

I don't hate them for life, but it defintely affect my thinking on the person for a long long time. I can't help it, especially if I done a good deed for someone and then they let me face accusation that were meant to be at them. It happen to me in the past and it extremely hard too just over look, even though we should.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Mujahidah" wrote:

unfortunately he cums in sayin "college sed ur helpin terrorists thru da net, be careful on wat u do we dnt want lancashire in the media"

what the....?! :shock:

if he had no valid reason to say that, i would complain

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

im alwayz getting accused by my sis and bros 4 things i dont even do like misplacing some of they stuff.

i get sooooo mad.....that i cnt control my anger

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I mentally screw over it...then calm down and get over it. Thats life. It does hurt though...

What is this "it" ?

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I mentally screw over it...then calm down and get over it. Thats life. It does hurt though...

What is this "it" ?

Omrow

Well the subject is 'accusations' so 'it' is probabaly 'accusation'.

You seem to have lost most of any intellectual capacity we thought had. You seem to misunderstand simple comments now. Is ther anything you wanna tell us?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"it" can either be the accusation or the good for nothing Slanderer

for me "it" is usually the slanderer

known as a SCUM in my books

these days we need to state the obvious to the omro :roll:

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

unfortunately he cums in sayin "college sed ur helpin terrorists thru da net, be careful on wat u do we dnt want lancashire in the media"

what the....?! :shock:

if he had no valid reason to say that, i would complain

Well he didnt hav a valid reason 2 say anyfin. I normally try 2 4get bout these things n this is the 2nd time in a row but just cant b bothered complainin coz then they dnt let go..if u no wat i mean.

so this time one of my sisters is gnna complain, Biggrin told her nt 2 as theres no point but shes gnna go 4 it as shes had enuf after she found out bout the 1st incident..

"Admin" wrote:
You seem to have lost most of any intellectual capacity we thought had.

Is ther anything you wanna tell us?

Yes.

Please do not blame me when your assumptions are proven wrong. Have mercy. Please, I beg of you.

You're the Boss. Lead by good example.

Omrow

See the title of this thread?

Now add your ususal wit.

then think.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
See the title of this thread?

Now add your ususal wit.

then think.

That's the problem though Admin.. I think Omrow carries a wit donation card... only they didn't wait 'til he carked it to take it away from him

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Salaam

An Arab proverb states “People do not kick a dead dog”.

In other words, only one who is unaccomplished can escape people talking about him/slandering him because such a person will have nothing others are jealous off.

Once, Prophet Moosa (AS) asked God, to prevent people from abusing him with their tongues. Allah (swt) said “O Moosa, I have not done so for Myself. I have created and provided for them and even I do not stop people from cursing and blaspheming Me”.

Wasalaam

a friend of mine is accusing Allah swt of making life hard for her and she says shes not happy with him :?

didnt get on2 2nd year of course and had a few family problems

i tried explainin why things happen and how we should respond, seems nothing works tho....i fear shes losing the faith Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Life is a test.

It is not supposed to eb a walk in the park!

spoilt kids!

Just tell her she is spolit. Tell her to join reality.

lol....yeah i know that....but some peoples level of Imaan isnt strong

you dont wanna say that to a woman admin....not if u value ur life Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I have said worse.

I can get away with it.

Just level with it. Tell her the truth. She will go away and sulk. and she may realise she is acting like a spoilt two year old.

"Admin" wrote:
I have said worse.

I can get away with it.

Just level with it. Tell her the truth. She will go away and sulk. and she may realise she is acting like a spoilt two year old.

Its not always best to say to someone they spolit, cuz from what hayder has said, she has had family probs and on top of that she hasnt got into her 2nd yr, mine has been a similar situation, i didnt pass one of my modules which means i cant do psych but i can get into the career path that i wana do, might be a lil harder but i can still get into it. The best thing to tell the person is to not lose faith and that if she didnt get into her 2nd yr it was for the best, and if it doesnt look like that right now she will realise in the future...also add why should we blame Allah for things when they dont turn out right, He alone knows what is is good for us and if we turn to Him in the time we need Him, Allah wont let us down.

Thats me talkin from experience!

Blaming your failure on another IS acting rather spoilt.

If you have had problems, accept them, move on, try harder.

Tell her, if she doesn't keep faith then things could get worse for her.

And that there's probably someone out there who is worse-off than her, so she should count her blessings.

Heh, I could be agony uncle!

Question: 'Please ehhelp me! my life savings have been lost! on top of that my wife left me. And my family think I am a con when I tell them I have lost everything'

My Reply: 'Get over it!'

Maybe someone should give you that advice.

Its good advice!

No point crying over spilt milk. Get on with life. Enjoy what you have left of it.

"Admin" wrote:
Heh, I could be agony uncle!

Yeh i agree you could be an agony uncle, the worse one around!!

Saying to sum1 get over it wont always help, actually i dont think it will help in any situation esp. with the examples above even though one should get over it, but there is a better way of saying it.

Well you can laugh at them in their face... but that is probably worse...

When stuff happens, it is nice to be sympathetic. They will need some time.

But people need to move on.

No point blaming someone for the rest of your life...

"Admin" wrote:
Well you can laugh at them in their face... but that is probably worse...

When stuff happens, it is nice to be sympathetic. They will need some time.

But people need to move on.

No point blaming someone for the rest of your life...

Most ppl do move on, which is why you should be sympathetic and give them the support to move on, laughin in their face is well crazy, just imagine your are feelin very down, your pet dog or whatever animal you have as a pet or would like to have dies and you have lost your job and your family for some odd reason hates you and after you have told sum1 all that and they laugh in your face how would you feel?

Goin with a more simple example, say if you failed one of your exams or your final yr and someone laughed at you, wouldnt that make you feel d.umb?

Pages