7/7: What You Never Knew

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
I'm not going to tell you! Muhahahahahahaha

in that case, your statement is invalid!

trust me to press save twice tut tut

This Aply dude is sitting on the extremely secret media reports that Obama said while campaigning that he would prefer to go after terrorists in Pakistan because that's where they are, which is logical but caused outrage in secretive circles with exclusive access to media reports from the campaign trail, because it was deemed unwise to sound like America has it in for Pakistan. Hence, I should think, the obscure comments. His information is privileged.

Obama's strategy is something that needs to be seen.

It may actually be good.

From what I have been reading, he (well, Bush's minions since his elections) have been pushing for a comprehensive peace deal between India and Pakistan so that Pakistan can concentrate on Afghanistan/terrorism instead of having the vast majority of its forces defending a small piece ofland.

I doubt that can happen for many reasons though.

For one, the chances for an everlasting "solution" between India and Pakistan cannot happen IMO without a war that is so devastating it teaches both sides a lesson, or one side has a conclusive victory (but in this case, the losing side may hold a grudge to settle in the future...)

As for Afghanistan, what I learnt last night was that its best to get out of there are stay out.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

J de V wrote:
This Aply dude is sitting on the extremely secret media reports that Obama said while campaigning that he would prefer to go after terrorists in Pakistan because that's where they are, which is logical but caused outrage in secretive circles with exclusive access to media reports from the campaign trail, because it was deemed unwise to sound like America has it in for Pakistan. Hence, I should think, the obscure comments. His information is privileged.

My reply in the Terror in Mumbai thread should suffice!

Don't you stupid mOslimzzzzz get it?

Look see hither!
Simple analogy:

If a fugly girl slapped you, you would be annoyed and would probably want to hit her back!

But if a good looking girl slapped you, you would still want her number!

Out with the fugly in with the sexeh!

Still don’t get it? Then jump off a train!

No, because maybe, that's a load or rubbish, mate. I don't think you're doing yourself any favours by doing this. But don't worry after you've been here for a while you'll see a brand new world, mate!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

lol read it again. until you do little boy

applynamedmasalamasti wrote:
Don't you stupid mOslimzzzzz get it?

Look see hither!
Simple analogy:

If a fugly girl slapped you, you would be annoyed and would probably want to hit her back!

But if a good looking girl slapped you, you would still want her number!

Out with the fugly in with the sexeh!

Still don’t get it? Then jump off a train!

Aww, Do you get slapped by girls a lot?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

uh oh eh!

See, there, you figured me out. You bought my inner most insecure secret and threw it into public domain!

I'm broken ya'qub. How could you?!

Now join us, become part of the gang.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Pages