7/7: What You Never Knew

As more and more evidence weighs in favor of the inside job of 9/11 AND 7/7, more and more collections and theories are being branded as myths and conspiracies; if that is the case then all theories are just theories and even the "official" accounts released by the government; are also just conspiracy theories. Until anything is proved on paper, no one can actually, know the true story, so what the best thing to do is analyze information from all angles and come to our own logical conclusions. Here are some web links where more than "officially proclaimed" facts are presented and somewhat amazing secrets that are heavily against the constitutions "official" story.

Use these to draw your own conclusions, filter the facts from falsehood,

9/11:

Youtube; Loose change

7/7:
MUST SEEEEE!!!!!

Is terrorism a Muslim monopoly: DR Zakir Naik (Unbeliveable response to the issue of terrorism):

There is much more material out there, however these seem most logical and clear etc.

Note: The purpose of this forum is to bring awareness of facts that are seemingly screened, for the purpose of Facts slaying Fiction.

And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo!
falsehood is ever bound to vanish.
Al Quran; Chapter 17 verse 81

@original post: I think it is high time we should start to accept that Muslioms can commit acts of mass murder or genocide.

Yes, we do not know everything about 9/11, or even about 7/7 and we never will, but for most people 90% certainty is good enough (saying that, with time, there is increasing doubt about what happened on 9/11 - I do not agree with the official version, but I still think it was done by those who were blamed for it.).

If you question those, what about the attempts last year? the guys who tried to blow up glasgow airport, but were thwarted by their incompetence?

and then there are the suicide bombs that go off daily in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Muslims are capable of real evil. It is time that was accepted by all other Muslims.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Im not defending any acts committed by Muslims that have been "proved" , it is condemned, all i am saying is that it is extremely unfair for Muslims to be punished on a mere accusations, the reason for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is; Accusation, suspicion. No proof. How many innocent people have died in those wars, Millions!! why? because of suspicion.

We are also told in the Quran;

O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a crime. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Ye abhor that (so abhor the other)! And keep your duty (to Allah). Lo! Allah is Relenting, Merciful.
Al Quran Chapter 49 Verse 6

Concerning the Glasgow situation 2007; Has it been proved that it was an act of terrorism by the Muslims? Not that i know of, do you? Even if that is the case and we hear that omn the news we have to validate that information it compulsory on every Muslim, how do you know the Media are so truthful have they swore an oath, They are out there to make there to make their money, by any means necessary.

O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.

It is compulsory on every Muslim to validate the information out there, so what is being broadcast we have to check it up, we need proof. If everyone started to make prosecutions on accusations and suspicions, then half the world would be locked up. So why these double standards?

The point of this forum was to bring awareness to more than just the average information, to promote fact over fiction. In no way are evil acts by any human being of any religion being defended.

Dont be punished for no reason.

Masha'Allah I didn't realise you were a scholar of the Qur'an.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

ArslanBaz wrote:

O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.

It is compulsory on every Muslim to validate the information out there, so what is being broadcast we have to check it up, we need proof. If everyone started to make prosecutions on accusations and suspicions, then half the world would be locked up. So why these double standards?

What this surah means is that if someone you know is distrustful or rebelious or dishonest comes to you with information see if it is correct, it doesnt necessarily mean that it becomes fardh upon us to verify all information given to us.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
ArslanBaz wrote:

What this surah means is that if someone you know is distrustful or rebelious or dishonest comes to you with information see if it is correct, it doesnt necessarily mean that it becomes fardh upon us to verify all information given to us.

And it seems that we have someone else on ur forum who is qualified to interpret the Qu'ran!

Can I ask both of you something: have either of you read this in the original Arabic?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Sorry that is unclear, my mistake.

What i meant by that was, if someone tells you something and that information could affect a situation then validation is necessary. For example if a someone tells me that Islam says slay the unbelievers wherever you kill them, it is compulsory on me to check that up. If i do not i could possibly start killing unbelievers, in this case a traumatic situation could occur. This does happen by the way by the Muslims themselves.

Regarding the informer being dishonest etc; it is regardless of your view of that person, even the hadith we must validate with the Quran, they cannot be contradictory. Thus we have a system to filter the authentic from forged.

The purpose is so that we can on the straight path as much as possible, as the more things we do validate with authentic sources the safer we will be.

Ya'qub wrote:
Funzo wrote:
ArslanBaz wrote:

And it seems that we have someone else on ur forum who is qualified to interpret the Qu'ran!

Can I ask both of you something: have either of you read this in the original Arabic?

Actually i read the commentary on that surah

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
Actually i read the commentary on that surah

Which Tafsir do you use?

This time i used Kanzul imaan noor ul irfan by imam ahmed raza(ra).

Did you know; the day 7/7 happened a mock terrorist exercise actually happened in London aswell. It was the exact same scenario, same time, day and place as the actual bombings. That is really fishy it, the organisation in charge of the mock exercise said how fortunate were they as they could use the ready response of what would have happened in the mock for the actual.

You have to watch that video on the link "ripple effect;7/7" believe me you will say, What the F****, we got F****ed

How can i explain... Basically loads of non-muslims ask me about 7/7 n stuff, like the mock exercise they don't know about etc and after telling them they were actually extremely shocked and now possibly wont flare such a grudge against Muslims. Stuff of the past can definitely help us today and tomorrow; so use it my people.

Lets correct this.

Mulsims does not = Terrorist
Pakistani + Afghani = Terrorist

Obama, the baby faced assasin, will kill all you Pakistanis back to your own country.... i.e. Dover

Wrong again, mate! No nationality= terrorist.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

lol how foolish

Perfectly rational, mate.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

I'm not your mate.

We're all mates here, mate.

See. I always knew you were a foolish child. Ever since I met you, which was 5 mins ago.

Ah! Judging people too quickly, only silly people do that. Come one mate, why don't you sign up/log in and introduce yourself.

Like I said I'm not your mate.

And if your all mates here and thats the rule, then I don't want to sign up and be your mate.

Come on, don't be shy, everyone will love you once they get to know you, properly. or maybe not, your choice.

It not about what you will think of me. Its about what I think of you!

No mate, it's more than that. Think about your potential, if you just chill.

I'm more chilled than you could ever know!

Now's your chance to prove it.

To prove i'm cold?

No to prove that you're chilled, join the gang.

I'm not going to tell you! Muhahahahahahaha

AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
I'm not going to tell you! Muhahahahahahaha

in that case, your statement is invalid!

Pages