Champions League Fantasy Football (all welcome)

270 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

ha! master.....ur lucky im not one to pick up the Sun, otherwise you know i' would hav hammered u there as well

Hahaha,

There were 10 of us in that one, many had two or three team. I only put one in and I finish nearly 100,000 places ahead of them. It been a little while, about 2-3 years since I last done it. But I happily come out of retirement to kick ur ass. I even let you have a couple of teams if you want, just to make it abit more interesting for me. :twisted:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Oh my God Hayder you let a girl join. Cray 2

And if that wasn't bad enough you help her create another rubbish team. Angel why would you even let Hayder help you, I bet he recommended you two player from FC Thun.

Anyway, 5 team is slightly better now. Still ain't really going to be a competition, I probably think Angel will probably be my main threat after looking at Hayder team. Be interesting to see what Yous got.

be quiet yuit! i am gona thrash ya, is that why u are scared?

"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

And if that wasn't bad enough you help her create another rubbish team. Angel why would you even let Hayder help you, I bet he recommended you two player from FC Thun.

Anyway, 5 team is slightly better now. Still ain't really going to be a competition, I probably think Angel will probably be my main threat after looking at Hayder team. Be interesting to see what Yous got.

LOl

Damn I haven't laught so hard for ages, not since Shabs was here and used to think she was the female Alan Hansen.

But yeah I can understand why Hayder was so desperate to put you into the league, he probably didn't want to finish last, at least he got some competiton for the bottom place now. :twisted:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

LOl

Damn I haven't laught so hard for ages, not since Shabs was here and used to think she was the female Alan Hansen.

But yeah I can understand why Hayder was so desperate to put you into the league, he probably didn't want to finish last, at least he got some competiton for the bottom place now. :twisted:

ooooooooo now thats really pushin it, i didnt realy care bout this stupid league thing but after that last comment of yours, i am soo gona win you!! watch your bak!

Yeah yeah, I really going to be scared now, that angel got a team. Lol What reject did Hayder give you. Honestly, why did u let him help you for. I think Yous will give me the only challenge, Can I enter my team into the bigger league as well, I want more competition as well.

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Yeah yeah, I really going to be scared now, that angel got a team. Lol What reject did Hayder give you. Honestly, why did u let him help you for. I think Yous will give me the only challenge, Can I enter my team into the bigger league as well, I want more competition as well.

I only asked for hayder's help cuz i didnt have a clue what i was doin, after lookin at the team he added the ones i told him to and the rest i just let him add...admit it yuit your scared, not even your chimps can help you now :twisted:

"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

I only asked for hayder's help cuz i didnt have a clue what i was doin, after lookin at the team he added the ones i told him to and the rest i just let him add...admit it yuit your scared, not even your chimps can help you now :twisted:

Oh my god, A team made out of reject that both Hayder and Angel choose together. Could it get any worse. Lol

Yeah me and my chimps are real scared, I pretty sure the PG tips chimps could have picked a better team then you lot. But Allhamduillah you at last admitted you didn't have a clue, now only if Hayder could do the same as well. :evil:

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:

Oh my god, A team made out of reject that both Hayder and Angel choose together. Could it get any worse. Lol

Yeah me and my chimps are real scared, I pretty sure the PG tips chimps could have picked a better team then you lot. But Allhamduillah you at last admitted you didn't have a clue, now only if Hayder could do the same as well. :evil:

oh yuit i wait for that day when i win and i shall rub it in so badly that you will be to embarrased to visit this forum ever again :twisted:

"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

oh yuit i wait for that day when i win and i shall rub it in so badly that you will be to embarrased to visit this forum ever again :twisted:

You right, if you or hayder beat me in this league, I will never show my face on this forum again. :oops:

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:

You right, if you or hayder beat me in this league, I will never show my face on this forum again. :oops:

oh well i'll say goodbye in advance :twisted:

Why, don't tell me you will do the same if you finsih behind me, honestly there is no embrassment in losing to a master of football tactic like me. So you should stay even if you finish bottom. You and Hayder can have your own little competition, while you let the grown men do the business need the top. Wink

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Why, don't tell me you will do the same if you finsih behind me, honestly there is no embrassment in losing to a master of football tactic like me. So you should stay even if you finish bottom. You and Hayder can have your own little competition, while you let the grown men do the business need the top. Wink

:roll: whatever keep dreamin, well i wont stop you from dreamin just dont expect it to become reality!

in the words of Jose Mourinho:

"if a team (or the manager) constantly talks about you, it means your doing something right. they only talk about you if they fear you. we dont talk about other teams, we concentrate on ourselves only"

ive jus got back and i noticed yuit has mentioned me on nearly every post whilst i was gone ....and he is clearly worried about Angel joining Lol

i'll let you do the talking......and when the season is done and dusted i guarentee your gona be lookin up at me and angel....and your gona hav to do an apology thread and get your sorry behind outta here Lol

Dirol Dirol Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
in the words of Jose Mourinho:

"if a team (or the manager) constantly talks about you, it means your doing something right. they only talk about you if they fear you. we dont talk about other teams, we concentrate on ourselves only"

ive jus got back and i noticed yuit has mentioned me on nearly every post whilst i was gone ....and he is clearly worried about Angel joining Lol

i'll let you do the talking......and when the season is done and dusted i guarentee your gona be lookin up at me and angel....and your gona hav to do an apology thread and get your sorry behind outta here Lol

Dirol Dirol Dirol

Hahahah I let those word comfort you.

So you and Angel are a team, which one Batman and which one Robin, I want to know who Im up against. Lol

Doesn't really matter I don't plan to be here come end of season, but I saving that page as favourite so I can remind you lot when I do finish top. I think on your comment of finishing ahead of me, I think Oscar Wilde said it best [b]Illusion is the first of all pleasures[/b].

[url=http//

i hear you....im just not listening

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"yuit" wrote:
Unfortunately I ain't in the same situation as you, I have a team worth copying. :twisted:

The attack a joke, why pick them from the same team, it best to mix and match like I did for my team. I think I got the greatest defence possible, midfield ain't too bad. Actually I tell u my team, Cech, Rio, Nesta, Thuram, Ramos, new real signing, Fabergas, Diarra, Gatuuso, Gerrad, Henry and Rudd and as supersub Rivaldo. What are ur subs saying.

oh brother yiut....im watching real madrid and laffing

of the players playin 2day...i see cech is doin well....as is nesta...and gatusso..

Gerrard is on the bench, Ramos has conceded a penalty (im sure it was him)...real have conceded 3 goals LOL

i picked Cassilas tho....gona hav 2 drop the fella....costin me 2 much

of my team so far (half time) carragher is scorin 4 me, as is terry and nesta....not sure about zanetti.....but for either of us, i dont think Diarra is playing

lol....Angel you shoudlnt have asked for real madrid pleyers....bad choice

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Yeah apart from Ramos, my team ok, I pretty sure they put Gerrad on at one point, so he will score point also Diarra playing so it ain't all bad, you lucky Cassilo save the penalty that 5 point for him so he be even, it still early bro, watch near the end my team will start performing, first week doesn't mean nothing, I pick player who will expose the weaker teams.

[url=http//

can we get scores after 2days matches or do we gotta wait for 2mrws as well?

cant wait 4 united 2mrw Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

....AND HALFWAY INTO MATCHDAY ONE.....oh boy this is funny already...the standings (early signs are good!):

# Team Manager Mat Tot
1 Emily Howards Angels Yousef Ahmed 37 37
2 The Angels menna s 31 31
3 DarthChester United Darth Hayder 28 28
4 The Fast and Furious Kashif Rahman 20 20
5 AC Razor Mister Sharp 19 19
6 The Hurricaines Hisham Ahmed 12 12

SO YUIT.....how does it feel like havin DAFTchester United and A GIRL above you??? Lol

after all the smart talk....ur already lookin up at us......u better pack ur forum bags! lol

Credit Due to Angel (well me as well)....puttin Juninho and Prso (rangers striker) was an excellent move Dirol

for myself...that Cassilas penalty save was good as was the cleansheet for Terry (my captain Wink )

Come Man U...Sparta, Juve and Arsenal!!

Credit to Yous....ur doin alryt! whos Hisham?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

The game obviously flawed, your goalkeeper let in 3 goal and my keep a clen sheet and he still manage to get more points. :?

It only early days we not even 5% into the game, my plan backfire with Rivaldo, but looking at some of the other team I know where I went wrong and let my star striker come back and then we see. It still every early, but I can understand the fact that you want to celebrate now as it the only chance you may have all season. So I ain't going to say anything apart from enjoy this week as it may be the only week you have. :twisted:

[url=http//

yes yes thanx for the credit though i knew i would be top even though my team was yet to do wat it should have.

Hisham is my brother btw. And i predict he will be top after this evenings games are played.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

"yuit" wrote:
Yeah, I see that he still has 7 player still to play, I only have 4, which mean I probably be bottom with Angel Cray 2 .

Errr angel is at the top at so i dont know what you talkin bout...as a general question, how good do u take to defeat? :twisted:

"yuit" wrote:
Just put it this way, if I lose to you I will feel suicidal for probably the rest of my life. Cray 2

Why feel, just do it now, saves the humilation thats to come later!

"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
Just put it this way, if I lose to you I will feel suicidal for probably the rest of my life. Cray 2

Yeah, thanks for those kind words :roll:, but let just say I quietly confident, even though I didn't get off to the best start. Wink

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

Yeah, thanks for those kind words :roll:, but let just say I quietly confident, even though I didn't get off to the best start. Wink

your most welcome, plenty more of those kind words to come in the future...yuit admit your scared!

"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

your most welcome, plenty more of those kind words to come in the future...yuit admit your scared!

Scared of what!! You, a girl called angel all 5 ft of you, never. :roll:

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:

Scared of what!! You, a girl called angel all 5 ft of you, never. :roll:

Dont mean cuz i am small that you are gona win me over a game which we are playing online :roll:

Pointless as it is but what height are u? tall and awkward like dave and duh or short like seraph?

I am a decent height Lol

I can't believe it I actually want Manu to keep a clean sheet and Rudd to score a hatrick so I can get some points. This game is already having a bad effect on me.

[url=http//

Pages