Champions League Fantasy Football (all welcome)

Salam,

ive made a league which hopefully every1 will join regardless of there footballing knowledge as it is just for fun and free to play. I forgot to set one up for the premierleague on here so the champions league will have to do. Its really easy and u might win some good prizes.

Follow the link it is quite simple and when u have completed your team then enter a 'private' league by entering the code at the bottom.

48654-9378

Every1 is welcome brothers and sisters - if no1 cares for it no negative comments please.

Great!! its on bro.....ur gona lose Biggrin

im tactically better than Mourinho and more astute that Wenger in the market and got the experience of Fergie

your gona wish i never saw your thread Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

League - Revivers

ut team name....Emily Howard Angels.....what the..!!!

im DarthChester United Dirol

whats your line up and subs? wont lemme see till match day....cant wait that long lol

cmon every1 else....join? its a 2 man league so far

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I think I will enter as well. Which is a pity as there will be only one winner now, let see if I still got my old magic. Back in the days I was in the top 50 of The Sun dream team only 10 pojnt away from the leader, which ain't bad consider 250,000 entered. Just need to now how to enter my team :?

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
League - Revivers

whats your line up and subs? wont lemme see till match day....cant wait that long lol

hayder football is a KAFIR invention

why u copying the KAFIR for

and I bet ur gonna watch them playing footie wearing KAFIR shorts that dont even cover what a man should cover

did the Sahaba ever play football?

fear God and stick to the sunnah

dont be influnced by this secular society :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

hayder football is a KAFIR invention

why u copying the KAFIR for

and I bet ur gonna watch them playing footie wearing KAFIR shorts that dont even cover what a man should cover

did the Sahaba ever play football?

fear God and stick to the sunnah

dont be influnced by this secular society :roll:

Maybe you can comeup with a halaal version of football?

Why you being stupid for, nearly every muslims country has a football team and even the Taliban had one. Nothing wrong with football, it good for fitness and is consider by nearly all scholar as good halal entertainment. You just being immature :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"irfghan" wrote:

Maybe you can comeup with a halaal version of football?

a SUBSTITUTE? an ALTERNATIVE?

no way

for all I know

u guys will be playing that sport and CRAVING and THINKING about football-a kafir invention :shock:

"yuit" wrote:
Why you being stupid for, nearly every muslims country has a football team and even the Taliban had one. Nothing wrong with football, it good for fitness and is consider by nearly all scholar as good halal entertainment. You just being immature :roll:

is it a KAFIR invention? Yes.

if we play footie are we copying the KAFIR? . Yes.

Did the Sahaba even play it? . No

Do the shorts cover properly?. No.

its obvious ur influenced by the secular society

Well done to every1 making a team and in but the more the merrier.

Question. Muslimsislilsis - u being serious??? - i cant tell whether that was a joke or u mean it? i knew i would get some person comeup with some way of it being haram like everything might be but come on.

BTW - the name Emily Howards angels lol was used because of a sketch on Little Britain.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

u guys will be playing that sport and CRAVING and THINKING about football-a kafir invention :shock:

Just because it was created by non-Muslims doesn't make it kufr. Duh! :roll:

"Yous19" wrote:

Question. Muslimsislilsis - u being serious??? - i cant tell whether that was a joke or u mean it? i knew i would get some person comeup with some way of it being haram like everything might be but come on.

read the halaal food thread

and the kafir imitation thread

all shalll become clearer

:twisted:

"irfghan" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Just because it was created by non-Muslims doesn't make it kufr. Duh! :roll:

never said it was KUFR :roll:

read my post porperly

i said its IMITATION OF THE KAFIR

cos football is a KAFIR invention

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

is it a KAFIR invention? Yes.

if we play footie are we copying the KAFIR? . Yes.

Did the Sahaba even play it? . No

Do the shorts cover properly?. No.

its obvious ur influenced by the secular society

A kafir invention which is halal. So it the first two question don't really matter. Did the sahabah play it, no but they did engage in sporting activity and keeping themselves fit was very important. Some short do cover themselve properly and no one have right over football and that include the secular society, it a universal sport played and enjoyed by everyone.

[url=http//

LOL

the double standards on this forum make me laugh

u guys cant even post without blatently contradicting urselves

anyways-gotta get ready and go out

got some kafir inventions to copy-starting with cutting my hair like one of the hollywood kafir celebs

ta ra

Dirol

i cant believe this really.

R u having a laugh????

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
LOL

the double standards on this forum make me laugh

u guys cant even post without blatently contradicting urselves

anyways-gotta get ready and go out

got some kafir inventions to copy-starting with cutting my hair like one of the hollywood kafir celebs

ta ra

Dirol

Well you should get yourself some reading glasses I think the kuffar invented that as well, I said in the Imitating the Kuffar thread, that it wasn't about halal or haraam. It was about indentity and at no time did I say that you can't do something the kuffar do. So how that contradicting myself, I don't know. You can carry on being immature if you want, it kind of suit you :roll:

[url=http//

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
League - Revivers

Yeah, I am in, my team is The fast and Furious. Too be honest didn't really recognise too many player, my team mainly from the british leagues, but let say that this team will still do some damage. Henry and Van Nistrerooy up front, Gerrad in the middle with Ces, Rio and Nesta in defense and Cech in Goal. That is the foundation of my team at least. The rest I will keep secret for now.

[url=http//

LOL.............Iits haraam Sad

oh well.....im a sinner in that case....a true Red Devil :twisted:

lol...shes playin wiv u, course its not

and even if it was Kufr or imitating, i couldnt care less.....im goin man united v benfica and i cant wait!

glad to see youve joined Yuit....cant wait to beat ur sorry backsides Lol

i'll reveal my team if i remember it correctly:
Cassilas; Carrager - Nesta - Terry - Zambrotta; Poborsky - Diarra - Zanetti - Pires;.....and what better striking partnership than ROOOONEY AND RUUUUUUUUUD Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

glad to see youve joined Yuit....cant wait to beat ur sorry backsides Lol

i'll reveal my team if i remember it correctly:
Cassilas; Carrager - Nesta - Terry - Zambrotta; Poborsky - Diarra - Zanetti - Pires;.....and what better striking partnership than ROOOONEY AND RUUUUUUUUUD Biggrin

You won't be kicking my backside, you just be looking up at it, while you look up a greatness at the top of the league. Georgy should join up as well, make it a little bit of a challenge, it seem a tad bit easy at the moment especially after looking at [b]Daft Hayder[/b] team. You only got three decent players in ur team and that only because they in my team as well. I give my line up when everyone joins, don't want people copying my team now Wink

[url=http//

paaah! i aint bothered, y wud i wanna copy ur team!!

unfortunaelty i cant have more than 2 united players.....Heinze!! Cray 2

3 decent? what the....cassilas is one of best keepers, the defence is the best ive seen....the attack is the best.....and the mid aint tooo bad....limited money....astute signings! Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Unfortunately I ain't in the same situation as you, I have a team worth copying. :twisted:

The attack a joke, why pick them from the same team, it best to mix and match like I did for my team. I think I got the greatest defence possible, midfield ain't too bad. Actually I tell u my team, Cech, Rio, Nesta, Thuram, Ramos, new real signing, Fabergas, Diarra, Gatuuso, Gerrad, Henry and Rudd and as supersub Rivaldo. What are ur subs saying.

[url=http//

I aint giving my team details away lol but i hav to say ill beat them names lol - u gotta look at the bigger picture.

Not much to win out of a league with 3 people. come on every1 make a team and ignore these earlier comments.

"yuit" wrote:
Unfortunately I ain't in the same situation as you, I have a team worth copying. :twisted:

The attack a joke, why pick them from the same team, it best to mix and match like I did for my team. I think I got the greatest defence possible, midfield ain't too bad. Actually I tell u my team, Cech, Rio, Nesta, Thuram, Ramos, new real signing, Fabergas, Diarra, Gatuuso, Gerrad, Henry and Rudd and as supersub Rivaldo. What are ur subs saying.

u knw wat....i cant help myself laffing at that line up....i can tell u dont knw jack about footy!!

lets start from your defence - 3 centrel defenders and one rightback/central mid

your midfield - 4 natural central midfielders Biggrin not a single winger lol...ok fabregas can play on the right but not natural position

and your attack - i see you have gone for the ever-reliable Ruud as wel Dirol it'll be fun to see how many points u pick up from Henry considering hes out for a month and will defo miss the match this week and possibly the match after Biggrin

im gona enjoy this sooo much :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

FOOTY SUCKS!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

u knw wat....i cant help myself laffing at that line up....i can tell u dont knw jack about footy!!

lets start from your defence - 3 centrel defenders and one rightback/central mid

your midfield - 4 natural central midfielders Biggrin not a single winger lol...ok fabregas can play on the right but not natural position

and your attack - i see you have gone for the ever-reliable Ruud as wel Dirol it'll be fun to see how many points u pick up from Henry considering hes out for a month and will defo miss the match this week and possibly the match after Biggrin

im gona enjoy this sooo much :twisted:

Tut tut tut, I don't know nothing about football :roll:

As I said I was in the top 50 in The Sun Dream team, that where 250,000 entered, that what you call pedigree my son. I think you getting carried away with the right back and left back idea and wingers, In dream team, these are aspect you don't need to worry about, you look at the scoring system and pick ur team according, you ain't working for a real team, it about beating the system, rarely do left back get the star man it all about the central defenders. I talking about just picking the player to gain the point and in the midfield I have a star man for all the team they play for, what I call match winners. Henry ain't a problem,i have Rivaldo playing for the first 2 matches and he playing against weak oppostion, so it be easy points.

You right it will be fun, I just hope you gain something from watching the master at work :twisted:

[url=http//

.... Mind games :roll: .....

admittedly positions dont count, but the fact you say full backs dont make much contribution? loada jibberish - Carragher was best defender last season in champ league and Zambrotta is world class act every time he plays. my central defenders are two of the best in the world

and my attack - thats the best two strikers you will ever see Dirol Hnery isnt a big match player and cant turn it on in the champions league. whereas Ruud's record speaks for itself....and Rooney - nothing more to say!!

big wopee doo - the sun fantasy league. i didnt miss a single peace of trophy in my 13 years in charge of United in Championship Manager Biggrin

let the games begin.....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

hahahah, Champion Manager, You win with United I take a random team from 3rd Division and regularly turn them into Champion League winners within 5 years and I don't even have to cheat once in that game. Biggrin

Where defense is concern, you have too look at the bigger picture, one defender doesn't make a good defence, I just took the best defender from 3 of the best defensive team In Europe. And Ramos will be amazing this year.

Midfield is always about creativity, that where you will score the most points, Gerrad and Fabergas give me that, Gatusso and Diarra are good in their defensive role and are regular in the team, these two player are probably my only weak point, that and the fact I have no Barcelona players in there as they have a weak group.

Rooney is all that, he get more yellow card then good and he better playing off the strker, I choosen the two most prolific strikers around and Rivaldo not a bad sub to have, especially due to his free kick, he always a goal threat.

I hope this season prove to be educational for you, I starting to think my team wasted in this mini league and may think about entering it into something bigger as well. Wink

[url=http//

ha....thinkin of runnin scared already? Lol

Ramos is good i agree, but it'll be interesting to see how much he plays at Real.

Thuram is ageieng, whilst i like Rio....i feel Terry is that little bit more reliable (coming from a United fan, its hard 2 admit!)

Gerrard is on/off and cant be trusted...only when the chips are down he drags the team by the collar.

Fabregas wont do much....niether will Arsenal, Viera knew that!! Lol

Barca have a weak group....noow thats funny. ur knowledge of continental football obviously is very shallow. Xavi is one of the best midfielders in Europe...no doubt. they have a thin squad, but the first 11 are very good.

Rivaldo is a past timer, olympiakos wont get far

and Rooney.....hatrick on his champ league debut, i witnessed it personally. also was impressed by Sanli Tuncay, hence why he is my backup striker.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i missed one player out.....how do i change the team?? :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

shhhhhhhh with all this cheap talk my team will do my talking.

And where are all the teams i thought there would be a few more sports fans!

not many sports fans on this forum unfortunatetly....check the sports thread, its only me and georgy porgy!!!

shud be an interesting league lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages