Champions League Fantasy Football (all welcome)

270 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Shat it!

quit blamin me, u weren't complaining wen u WERE ahead!

i think, given a few more days, angel shall totally eclipse my duhness

Well i was winning cuz of my players duh :roll:

I cant be as duh as you

"yuit" wrote:
LOl

Damn I haven't laught so hard for ages, not since Shabs was here and used to think she was the female Alan Hansen.

Nope, no way...I am better. And far more humble.

Is it too late to register? Cos I have done.

If only I registered earlier, if only...

I selected my team right at first, only it cost a little much: money remaining: -9.3

Then I had to drop quality players and it went all wrong. So basically then, my team consisted of players like de Kong, Diarra, Malouda, Babel, Shevchenko, Babel, van der Sar, Terry, Hleb and some others. Oh and Ronaldinho.

I pressed something and it all went blank! Just as I nearly reached my final team too! I'll try again tomorrow.

how do ppl get to buy teams for more than 100 points, i dunt get it!!

can evry1 do it? im sure it wouldnt let me do it, if it did, i would have a sick team n i would b on top ofthe revivers leauge........[size=18]oh wait, i am on top of the revivers leauge[/size]

sorry, had to get that on, more games today, if my players dunt perform i mite drop!!!

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

They can't buy a team for over 100 points, it just some player value increase over time, but they still stay at the same price as you brought them for, that what I think.

Shabs, I guess that you with the funny name and the new team. Anyway, I got 200 point at the mo, so remember that, so we can see who done better in the short time you got left to play the game.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
They can't buy a team for over 100 points, it just some player value increase over time, but they still stay at the same price as you brought them for, that what I think.

Shabs, I guess that you with the funny name and the new team. Anyway, I got 200 point at the mo, so remember that, so we can see who done better in the short time you got left to play the game.

Huh, what funny name would that be?

I can't be bothered with this no more. Cos I've started later than you lot, and this takes ages, etc.

But next season perhaps, I'll show you all!

"Shabana" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

Huh, what funny name would that be?

I can't be bothered with this no more. Cos I've started later than you lot, and this takes ages, etc.

But next season perhaps, I'll show you all!

It ain't you, I P freely, It the kind of name u would make up as well :?

Go on Shabs, angel in it, it only take a few minutes and a couple players only started last week.

What this thing about winning it, lol, u couldn't have won it, even if u could pick ur player at teh qualification round. The way i see it, is if we have at least two girl in it, i can't possibly finish bottom. Also i don't plan on being here next year, i made a deal with Hayder and angel and if i lose i will fulfil it.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
[It ain't you, I P freely, It the kind of name u would make up as well :?

Go on Shabs, angel in it, it only take a few minutes and a couple players only started last week.

What this thing about winning it, lol, u couldn't have won it, even if u could pick ur player at teh qualification round. The way i see it, is if we have at least two girl in it, i can't possibly finish bottom. Also i don't plan on being here next year, i made a deal with Hayder and angel and if i lose i will fulfil it.

Yuit, do you think so low of me?

I P freely? Lol Funny though.

I remember the rest of my squad now: that keeper from Artmedia Bratislava was in it! Lol (Money reasons)

Ok, I'll sign up later today.

Btw. why will you not be here next year?

"Shabana" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
[It ain't you, I P freely, It the kind of name u would make up as well :?

Yuit, do you think so low of me?

I P freely? Lol Funny though.

I remember the rest of my squad now: that keeper from Artmedia Bratislava was in it! Lol (Money reasons)

Ok, I'll sign up later today.

Btw. why will you not be here next year?

Nah of course not, i just remember u having a funny sense of humour.

You have until 7 today to do it, before the matches kick off.

I made a deal if Hayder and angel finish above me, i won't post again. Angel taken care of, afterall she only a girl, but hayder been a harder cookie to crumble, i may have just under estimated him. :roll:

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Nah of course not, i just remember u having a funny sense of humour.

You have until 7 today to do it, before the matches kick off.

I made a deal if Hayder and angel finish above me, i won't post again. Angel taken care of, afterall she only a girl, but hayder been a harder cookie to crumble, i may have just under estimated him. :roll:

Sorted.

I've completed my team. In the end, it was taking too long so I chose it any how!

And oi, don't underestimate us girls Dirol

"yuit" wrote:

oh look at u, looks like u wont be postin next year...you will be missed :twisted: :roll:

Agree with what shabs said, dont underestimate us!

Indeed Yuit, you underestimated me

and you underestimate the Mighty Manchester United

i dont think its fair that you quit if you dont finish above us, so to equal it out...

If Manchester United dont win the Premiership (which they are gonna this season) or the Champions League or the FA cup, then im off from here as well

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

ok were only halfway into the matchday 6....and some players havent played yet.........but Yuit your behind angel as well Lol

1 AC Razor Mister Sharp 33 272
2 Emily Howards Angels Yousef Ahmed 24 234
3 DarthChester United Darth Hayder 18 230
4 The Angels angel s 26 223
5 The Hurricaines Hisham Ahmed 17 221
6 Tarassi Cakes Dawud Doodwalla 19 207
7 The Fast and Furious Kashif Rahman 8 200
8 Thealooallstars s r 9 107
9 Halifax FC Raheem Baksh 25 94
10 Smedrock 11 I P Freely 24 24

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ok were only halfway into the matchday 6....and some players havent played yet.........but Yuit your behind angel as well Lol

1 AC Razor Mister Sharp 33 272
2 Emily Howards Angels Yousef Ahmed 24 234
3 DarthChester United Darth Hayder 18 230
4 The Angels angel s 26 223
5 The Hurricaines Hisham Ahmed 17 221
6 Tarassi Cakes Dawud Doodwalla 19 207
7 The Fast and Furious Kashif Rahman 8 200
8 Thealooallstars s r 9 107
9 Halifax FC Raheem Baksh 25 94
10 Smedrock 11 I P Freely 24 24

oi duhboy why is it so shockin that i am winning yuit, its not like many of the boys here are much competition. If i bothered changing my injured players i would be at the top!

not sayin its shockin

i was tryna make Yuit look silly for sayin at least hes on top of you

but you obviously couldnt see that

:roll:

and thats excuses...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
not sayin its shockin

oh so u were defending me? that will be the day!

"Angel" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
not sayin its shockin

oh so u were defending me? that will be the day!

I know it shocking :oops:

I swaer I had 200 point before this matchday and for some reason still gt it, most players playing tommorw, so it ain't really a problem, because i still ahead of one girl and i don't care she started this week.

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
I swaer I had 200 point before this matchday and for some reason still gt it, most players playing tommorw, so it ain't really a problem, because i still ahead of one girl and i don't care she started this week.

Lol Oooooh!

Everyone's got loads of points and there's just me with 29! Not to worry as a few of my players are to play tonight. Dirol

Whoops, when picking my team, I picked those who I thought were good, and I didn't look at the points next to them! Whoops!

Am I even in your league cos I can't view your usernames on my leader list :oops:

you should be able to after todays matchday, i dont think we can see yours until your 1st match

Shabz, u watchin the match on ss2?

the website i used 2 watch all my live footy no longer can show the matches Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"yuit" wrote:
I just like to say, that i don't care if i finish bottom of this league, if my dream are fufilled and Manu get knocked out Blum 3

Yeh yeh, just say it! You know your goin to lose so your just pretending it dont matter no more, we know your feeling like a loser already. Its not good to admit defeat so soon

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Shabz, u watchin the match on ss2?

Yes, I was Sad

i finish top at the group stages, i am just too good, wat can i say.

well, not to worry, u fools still have a chance, as i think they now gna reset all the points we ammassed, and hav us start from scratch again.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

I'm 10th. Not bad I suppose. I think. 43 point I've got I think

Razor not doin bad, i am 4th and just a point behind duhboy, not bad considering i havent changed my injured players.

How am I doing in comparison to you lot; bear in mind I started later.

"Shabana" wrote:
How am I doing in comparison to you lot; bear in mind I started later.

cant rember what our scores were like when we first started but i think you doin well. I dont knw why yuit is so happy in winning you since you have just joined :roll:

its heartbrakin.....will talk CL 2mrw....anythin else for now

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

well its hardly fair considerin that some of the teams that were already thru rested most of their main players

which meant all of my midfield didnt get a game, as well as other players, hence the low score....

# Team Manager Mat Tot
1 AC Razor Mister Sharp 44 283
2 Emily Howards Angels Yousef Ahmed 32 242
3 DarthChester United Darth Hayder 28 240
4 The Angels angel s 42 239
5 The Hurricaines Hisham Ahmed 29 233
6 The Fast and Furious Kashif Rahman 28 220
7 Tarassi Cakes Dawud Doodwalla 27 215
8 Thealooallstars s r 19 117
9 Halifax FC Raheem Baksh 40 109
10 Shabana_United Shabana h 43 43
11 Smedrock 11 I P Freely 32 32