Unmarried Pregnant Muslim Women

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

did i say they had special powers or insight and what have you. no one refers to their parents, grandparents and uncles by their first name out of adab likewise with the sahaba.

Ya'qub wrote:
The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said that our generation is better than his generation (I think this is right, please correct me if I'm wrong), because there will be people in our generation who make great sacrifices and struggle for the sake of Allah (swt), even though we didn't see the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our own eyes.

The best generation is the Sahaba's (ra), and then the generation after them (Tabi'een) and so on [Bukhari]. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said: "Do not insult my companions, for, by Allah, if any of you gave gold the extent of Mount Uhud in charity, you would not reach even a handful or even half a handful [of what they did]." [Bukhari, Muslim, and others].

I think you're referring to the reward of the Unseen. Including believing in something one hasn't seen which others have. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) for example.

However a time will come when a person will get the reward (equivalent or more?) of a Sahaba because of the fitna which will be prevalent in the society.

Noor wrote:
did i say they had special powers or insight and what have you. no one refers to their parents, grandparents and uncles by their first name out of adab likewise with the sahaba.

I know that perfectly well, I'm not an idiot.

But you said that the Sahaba were not ordinary men, when they most definitely were.

Just as your parents and grandparents are ordinary people too. Shwoing respect to someone is not related to whether they were ordinary people or not.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

ok i chose the wrong word, they were ordinary but incredible men.

I think Malik is a Shia. And he wont start a thread becoz it will lead to a sectarian debate... which is what the revival is NOT all about. Plus Admin will lock that thread or just delete it.

The Prophet (pbuh) did say that our generation would be "the friends of the prophet" because we will love him even tho we never actually met.

And yes you should use (ra) when referring to the sahaaba of the Prophet (pbuh)... its just more respectful.

PS: Why is this discussion being held here?? Take it to the 'No Topic Thread'.

Back in BLACK

Noor wrote:
can you please use radiAllahu anhu (ra) after the names of the sahaba, you're talking about them as if they were ordinary men!

I mean no disrespect to Ali, I know that and you know that. But I've got no problem with callim him (RA) if it makes you happy. If you miss out (RA) for a few times that doesn't mean you think they're not worthy of respect. In that case you think your firends are worthless, you don't refer to them as RA!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Is this a dead topic?

[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i][b][/b]WELL I KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOT A GIRL PREGANANT. THEY GOT MARRIED. LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LATER THE BABY WAS BORN. FUNNY THING WAS THAT IT WAS RUSHED WEDDING AND EVERYBODY THOUGHT THE GUY WAS A BIT OF AN IDIOT.THE BOYS'PARENTS TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THEY WERE GOONA MARRY THERE SON OFF AT THE AGE OF 16 ANYWAY

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

A rushed wedding eh? At least he can now commit to her and the child properly. But the best thing would be not to get into that situation in the first place. Was he spiritually and emotionally ready to be with her?
A rushed marriage will have lots of difficulty. Rather than having the serious dialogue first he basically put sex and romance first, which isn't healthy, to be blatantly honest.
I don't know maybe he'll be a great dad and husband and change his life around. He HAS to learn from this!

NOT REALLY NO. ALL HIS FREINDS HAD SLEPT WITH HER.HE ONY DID IT FOR FUN BASICALLY. AND WHATS FUNNY IS THAT ALOT OF ASIANS COMPLAIN THAT A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS HAVE KIDS AT THE AGE 0F 13 OR 14
BUT THEY DON'T REALISE THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO THEIR OWN KIDS AND IN OUR OWN SOCIETY

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

malik wrote:
A Shia Muslim girl would never commit fornication because Allah would protect her because she loves Imam Ali.
Sisters who do not love Allah's chosen Imam are vunerable. They easily engage in haraam sexual activity when the right oppertunity arises.
!!

HEy.....I have only just read this..............And after recovering from stitches from laughing so much , I must say that this reinforces my image of this bro ......... that he knows for sure how to amuse the forum .........I just don't know what to say.........I honestly don't.....speechless..........gob smacked !!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD SEE MY FACE Lol

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

BM wrote:
malik wrote:
A Shia Muslim girl would never commit fornication because Allah would protect her because she loves Imam Ali.
Sisters who do not love Allah's chosen Imam are vunerable. They easily engage in haraam sexual activity when the right oppertunity arises.
!!

HEy.....I have only just read this..............And after recovering from stitches from laughing so much , I must say that this reinforces my image of this bro ......... that he knows for sure how to amuse the forum .........I just don't know what to say.........I honestly don't.....speechless..........gob smacked !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he makes us laugh but sometimes can scare us. Sorry, Malik but it's a bit like GWB. A stupid guy Lol but with so much power :shock:

big bro wrote:
NOT REALLY NO. ALL HIS FREINDS HAD SLEPT WITH HER.HE ONY DID IT FOR FUN BASICALLY. AND WHATS FUNNY IS THAT ALOT OF ASIANS COMPLAIN THAT A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS HAVE KIDS AT THE AGE 0F 13 OR 14
BUT THEY DON'T REALISE THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO THEIR OWN KIDS AND IN OUR OWN SOCIETY

OMG??? yeurchhhh!

i think stuff like this happens because most people are too strongly influenced by the western society..

there is a book called 'burnt alive', which makes out like the Muslim population are too strict in their views and pre-maritial sex is not a sin, it's 'love'

i felt like choking when i read the book..

its about a Muslim girl who engages in pre-marital sex, and when the family find out about it, it is down to the brother to punish her, he puts petrol all over her and sets her alite.

but the books so twisted in the way it's written, it makes out like the girl did what she did out of 'love' (why didn't she just marry the guy?) and her brother is a malicious murderer!

now if someone young and niave read that book, they may be more persuaded to beleive that the girl was in the right!

i have no sympathy for such people

Courage wrote:
BM wrote:
malik wrote:
!!

Yeah, he makes us laugh but sometimes can scare us. Sorry, Malik but it's a bit like GWB. A stupid guy Lol but with so much power :shock:

awww are we not all being a bit nasty here...

i don't know the history here, but isn't everyone entitled to their opinion wihtout being ridiculed for it?

Stranger999 wrote:
it makes out like her brother is a malicious murderer!

Maybe because....... HE IS!!!!!!
Sleeping around is wrong! But killing someone is worse! Guess what people make mistakes and do stupid stuff. So are you gonna do what Islam really tells you and get them back on track or kill the whole of humanity by killing them?

Stranger999 wrote:
Courage wrote:
BM wrote:
malik wrote:
!!

awww are we not all being a bit nasty here...

i don't know the history here, but isn't everyone entitled to their opinion wihtout being ridiculed for it?

Who, George Bush? Or Malik? I just said he makes us laugh! He makes the forums more interesting. I'm nominating him for the Forum Funny of the Year Award!

Courage wrote:
Stranger999 wrote:
it makes out like her brother is a malicious murderer!

Maybe because....... HE IS!!!!!!
Sleeping around is wrong! But killing someone is worse! Guess what people make mistakes and do stupid stuff. So are you gonna do what Islam really tells you and get them back on track or kill the whole of humanity by killing them?

Oh, my God! Stranger999! I can't belive you just wrote that! I'm not going to right no more!

Your father I am!

Stranger999 wrote:

i have no sympathy for such people

You have no sympathy for someone who was burned alive???

Did you realise that by killing her her brother basically took away the opportunity for her to ask for forgiveness from Allah (swt).

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Courage wrote:
Sleeping around is wrong! But killing someone is worse!

Not always.[/quote]

MuslimBro wrote:
Courage wrote:

Not always.

[/quote]

But killing someone just because they slept with someone IS bad. It's not like they were killing someone in response to murder or rape.

Be it murder or adultery, both require the death penalty.

And I'm talking about punishment handed out by a Qadi.

MuslimBro wrote:
Be it murder or adultery, both require the death penalty.

And I'm talking about punishment handed out by a Qadi.

adultary is not the same as an unmarried person sleeping around.

And in both cases you mentioned, forgiving the person is better than taking retribution.

MuslimBro wrote:
Courage wrote:

Not always.

[/quote]

I dont understand your response. How is killing someone not a worse sin than sleeping around?

Back in BLACK

big bro wrote:
[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i][b][/b]WELL I KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOT A GIRL PREGANANT. THEY GOT MARRIED. LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LATER THE BABY WAS BORN. FUNNY THING WAS THAT IT WAS RUSHED WEDDING AND EVERYBODY THOUGHT THE GUY WAS A BIT OF AN IDIOT.THE BOYS'PARENTS TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THEY WERE GOONA MARRY THERE SON OFF AT THE AGE OF 16 ANYWAY

Why are you shouting?

Back in BLACK

MuslimBro wrote:
Courage wrote:

Not always.

[/quote]

Yes, always. Killing someone is like killing the whole of humanity. You've just taken someone's life! With sleeping around at least you can ask for forgiveness.
Oh and there's a differnece of opinion whether adultery requires death or just lashes, so let's not jump to conclusions, mate.

People, people, I was talking about lawfully killing someone. And it does not include 'honour killings'.

Courage wrote:
With sleeping around at least you can ask for forgiveness.

Same applies to killing someone unlawfully.

Courage wrote:
Oh and there's a differnece of opinion whether adultery requires death or just lashes, so let's not jump to conclusions, mate.

Please be careful on what you say about Islamic rulings. The punishment for adultery is death by stoning, considering they meet certain conditions. Someone who doesn't meet the conditions or commits fornication (while not being married), the punishment for them is 100 lashes.

MuslimBro wrote:
Please be careful on what you say about Islamic rulings. The punishment for adultery is death by stoning, considering they meet certain conditions. Someone who doesn't meet the conditions or commits fornication (while not being married), the punishment for them is 100 lashes.

Didn't I tell you to be careful. I never said it wasn't! I said there's a difference of opinion and you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Muslim Bro wrote:
People, people, I was talking about lawfully killing someone. And it does not include 'honour killings'.

I was talking about murder and so was Stranger. Lawful killings are executions, killing someone at war or in self-defence. Not actual homicide.

Courage wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

Didn't I tell you to be careful. I never said it wasn't! I said there's a difference of opinion and you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Huh? There is no difference of opinion.

Pages