Unmarried Pregnant Muslim Women

Salaam

I was just reading an article on the main bit about the rise in unmarried muslim women pregnant.

I'm just a bit confused about what it said on the bit about about if you ever end up in that situation, what to do???

the impresison i got was that it's better to keep the baby despite it being out of wedlock?

Is this true? or did i misunderstand?

surely it would be more sinful for you child to be reffered to as a ******* and it would be the kid that suffers in the end?

does Islam permit an unmarried muslim woman to keep the baby if she should end up in such a situation?

is it more sinful to keep it or kill it?

In Malaysia, if you're caught having sex with someone who u ain't married, then the government make you get married!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
In Malaysia, if you're caught having sex with someone who u ain't married, then the government make you get married!

shame this isn't Malaysia...i reckon they've got the right idea!

you'll have to keep the baby. you shouldn't have been stupid enough to get yourself pregnant in the first place! anyway, abortions are haraam unless its a rape case, then the woman can choose whether if she wants to keep the baby or not.

Noor wrote:
you'll have to keep the baby. you shouldn't have been stupid enough to get yourself pregnant in the first place! anyway, abortions are haraam unless its a rape case, then the woman can choose whether if she wants to keep the baby or not.

just to make it absolutely clear... i wasn't talking about myself..!

i don't think i've become that westernised yet...& can't imagine the sort of people who end up in such situations...although saying that there have been a few girls in my time who i've known to be in a situation like that

but i am no one to judge...i ahve no quote to justify that lol!

i asked out of curiousity as the issue came into conversation a while back and no one was really sure as to what Islam says regarding the issue

i must say im shocked on Islam's stance on children born out of wedlock...it seems as if you are bringing more sin into the world...

i know no child is a sin...but imagine the suffering the child will go through as a result of your stupid actions?

Quote:
i must say im shocked on Islam's stance on children born out of wedlock...it seems as if you are bringing more sin into the world...

I think you should have more faith in humanity. I understand you're saying the kid could have a hard life, but you never know what the strength and destiny of the kid.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud wrote:
Quote:

I think you should have more faith in humanity. I understand you're saying the kid could have a hard life, but you never know what the strength and destiny of the kid.

faith on humanity???

hmmm the last time i switched on the news (about an hour ago)....the top ten stories all revolved around murder...you see where im going with this

humanity has a very ugly and cruel streak...which recently seems to be popping up more often...!

someone who is not accpeted in the world is likely to revolt...and when they do its nasty...!

look at hitler...and all they did was not give him a place at some school!

A Shia Muslim girl would never commit fornication because Allah would protect her because she loves Imam Ali.
Sisters who do not love Allah's chosen Imam are vunerable. They easily engage in haraam sexual activity when the right oppertunity arises. Only love for Imam Ali whom Allah has blessed saves you from sins. Without Allah's protecttion it is very very hard to stay away from pleasures of lust.

Ya Ali Madaad !!

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
A Shia Muslim girl would never commit fornication because Allah would protect her because she loves Imam Ali.
Sisters who do not love Allah's chosen Imam are vunerable. They easily engage in haraam sexual activity when the right oppertunity arises. Only love for Imam Ali whom Allah has blessed saves you from sins. Without Allah's protecttion it is very very hard to stay away from pleasures of lust.

Ya Ali Madaad !!

Oh yes, coz all shia are 100% on their imaan. Yes, im sure everythings will go swimmingly for them. Why dont you just let Michael Jackson baby sit for you whilst your at it.

Back in BLACK

[b]Stranget999[/b]

Quote:
i must say im shocked on Islam's stance on children born out of wedlock

Actually Islam isn't hard on the children, it believes that they've got the same rights as everyone else. Islam always emphasises that sleeping around will get you nowhere. If you want to be with someone then put the dialogue and serious stuff before the romance annd sex, and stop focussing too much on "trying it out" and focus on the anticipation. That's all there is to it! But unfortunately, most people, Joes, neo-cons and even imams don't get it.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

malik wrote:

Ya Ali Madaad !!

Lol

He never fails to amuse.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Theres no point arguing with Malik he seems to stubborn.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Well, if Malik wants to be a Shia he can do that. But to claim that ALL Shias are angels, I think is going over the top.

Hes not stubborn just deluded.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Seraphim wrote:
malik wrote:

Ya Ali Madaad !!

Oh yes, coz all shia are 100% on their imaan. Yes, im sure everythings will go swimmingly for them. Why dont you just let Michael Jackson baby sit for you whilst your at it.

Smile

so we all ahve to become shia to protect ourselves from sin...hmmmmmm....

Yes now with that mentality your accepting shia beliefs and can never ever do bad :roll:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I think Malik's done a runner. If he wants to actually discuss Shiaism, why doesn't he start a new thread? Fair enough he's got a passion for Shiaism so surely he should start a new discussion rather than do it occassionally here and there and run off?

One thing i dont like about shia'ism is the disrespect they show to hadhrat abu bakr siddique (ra)

Funzo wrote:
One thing i dont like about shia'ism is the disrespect they show to hadhrat abu bakr siddique (ra)

how about the idolatry?

I havent heard of that one but there is a whole list, why is this ummah so divided? Cray 2 Cray 2

I know but i highlighted Abu bakr (ra) because he was one of the closest to the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

Funzo wrote:

They believe Ali (ra) should have been the first Khalifah and not Abu Bakr (ra).

Ali had two sons called Umar and Abu Bakr!

Do you guys want to help me choose a potential name for a son?

This is what I've got so far.

1) Abu Bakr
2) Umar
3) Uthman
4)
5) Muwawiah!

Your father I am!

He's taking the mick, which he shouldn't do because Ali was a really good person.

Im not sure if he is taking the mick out of ali(ra) but if he is, he needs a slap.

No, he's taking the mick out of Shias, but Ali might find it offensive, if he was here.

can you please use radiAllahu anhu (ra) after the names of the sahaba, you're talking about them as if they were ordinary men!

Noor wrote:
can you please use radiAllahu anhu (ra) after the names of the sahaba, you're talking about them as if they were ordinary men!

They were ordinary men and women, just like you and me. That is precisely why they are praiseworthy.

They didn't have any special power or insight, which is why it is so amazing that they managed to rise to such levels of success and good action.

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said that our generation is better than his generation (I think this is right, please correct me if I'm wrong), because there will be people in our generation who make great sacrifices and struggle for the sake of Allah (swt), even though we didn't see the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our own eyes.

Pages